Production on this is kinda weak tbf

Don't get me wrong. I'm literally the biggest madlib fan on here, but madlib doesn't really shine on this. The production is just a bit generic.

Attached: FreddieGibbs&Madlib_Bandana.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Cataracts is the greatest vibe I've heard all year. Kill yourself

He made it in space

t. zoomer

listen to madvillainy then come back

He made it on a rzr phone

Pinata > Fetti > You Only Live 2wice > Bandana

Dude cataracts issa vibe bro baka senpai fr fr fr....

Contrarian fag. If Pinata was as big when it was released you would hate it.

>If Pinata was as big when it was released you would hate it.
It actually had more word of mouth and hype right around the time it got released. Were you too young to remember 2014?

But I've heard Madvillainy and am probably older than you, kys.

>Fetti
>Better than anything there
CHRIST you fags are so fucking dumb

Bandana is much bigger than Pinata lmao. Pinata only blew up on retrospect.

Fantano says beats are hit or miss and then this thread appears, WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

>watches fantano

kys

Fantano is usually right though

I like how he lets the samples shine more kind of like the Avalanches. Cataracts, Palmolive, and Fake names are some top tier madlib beats.

the beat change in fake names has huge avalanches vibes

overall could you go into more detail about how the beats are generic? If it's just cus it's sample based then i'm not really gonna buy it cus that's just a style. there are so many styles within hip hop as we all know and all of them to some extent sound like something else.

i think what makes this original is I can put this on and say that this is gibbs and madlib. it sounds different from both of their other collaborations and different enough from other artists that i think it earns an identity also you're a fucking idiot and should kill yourself.

i think it's pretty different from pinata and im just happy that it's front to back a really good album. comparing the two doesn't do anything for me because I now have two albums from these dudes that i like. So I win.

Fake names beat change is awful you go from hard hitting boombap shit to fucking disney-tier ost

>Fantano listed Situations as his least favorite track on Bandana
Sure, retard

boring ass beat

He cooked the beats in an isolation tank

uhhhhh

>you're a zoomer if you like music released this year

>You Only Live 2wice
lmfao