ITT albums europeans will NEVER understand

ITT albums europeans will NEVER understand

Attached: 71kbAAdrzGL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 238K)

Attached: 61ybI8BGViL.jpg (500x497, 71K)

Attached: MagneticFields-Charm.jpg (298x300, 9K)

>20 million copies sold in US
>basically unknown in Europe

Attached: B000002IZC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg (500x496, 55K)

Always thought Bob Dylan looked effay as fuck in this cover. Would definitely wear his outfit. Desperately want that jacket.

JUDAS

Is that dude about to unzip his pants and stuff his cock into Bob’s mouth?

that is actually a great example of american art always being extremely simple, straightforward and easy to digest because it is made by and for the people with the lowest iqs and level of education in the west who are extremely proud of their broadly shared anti-intellectualism.
united states of the plebs

im european and i do think this album sucks and Bob Dylan is fucking overrated

Guess op was right

help me understand then

You realise Bob was always more popular in the UK than in the USA? He had several number one albums here.

I’m from Spain and I love this albums.

Attached: 85F280E9-A61D-4B1E-A88E-55A4F5BE927E.jpg (600x577, 156K)

Case in point. Even fucking Self-Portrait got number 1 here.

Attached: bobsales.png (664x1320, 83K)

wtf bro hahahahah
i am from the balkans and this is my favourite album,,

op is a moron

just wandering through but that's actually really interesting

every rap album

OP didnt do his homework

>It was POPULAR here too so that makes WE get it too
Godzilla is massively popular in America to. I guess a majority of Americans understand the underlying nuance of Godzilla too.
Are eurofags really this inept?

explain it to us

t. pseduointellectual redditor
get off this website and never post again

It's a shirt.

>UK is Europe

Americans with shit taste as usual. Based Bongs

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Just because Bob was lower on the U.S. charts, much larger audience and market, doesn't mean he was less popular, midwits.

Euros are the biggest pseuds and midwits there are.

Attached: lpjl61-b78831234z.120110806221005000gvl112f9c.2[1].jpg (600x585, 121K)

You might enjoy the music but you don't really get it, sorry.
Like, a spanish guy understanding Dylan? Hahahah

Attached: 1448533309862.jpg (479x480, 23K)

>muh chart position
check the medal count ahmed

I like it greetings from Poland

Attached: 1544421095441.jpg (447x589, 47K)

Dylan has *said* Europeans got his music more at first. Americans were booing him for going electric just as much as Eurofags were.

there's an interesting difference between american and euro/uk audiences during his 65/66 tours. during the acoustic set the euro crowd sits absolutely quiet, in rapt attention, only breaking their silence for applause after each number, whereas in america they laugh and cheer at several lines in songs like desolation row, visions of johanna and 4th time around (most intentionally humorous, some not), like he's some beatnik tom lehrer

americans at that time thought bob was just another pop singer, a little wordier and goofier than others maybe, and he is welcomed as one by screaming girls during gigs, but overseas he was venerated and treated like this super serious artiste who had lots of important stuff to say (which led to more overall confrontation and disappointment)

Euro propaganda much?

you also cant underestimate the American's need to shout at stuff. you see it in theater's all the time.

You have no strong police system. And all of your children will be raped.

The issue is americans lost way too much in terms of culture, politeness and courtesy under the guise of freedom. Now they just produce mutts and brainlets like

We gave you Beach Boy and The Velvet Underground.
And all future euro artist to come out is just a diet of those two.

ur fucking regarded

cant deny that. I do believe the first point is not really a positive one. but on the other hand, we are getting raped because of the first point.. intersting.

>OMG EUROPEANS ARE SO SMART AND SOPHISTICATED
Jk you guys are faggots, fuck off

And we invented America. So anything you do, all credit goes to us. hahahaha

The new billie Eillish album

take it easy, i wasn't trying to paint one as being better than the other. knowing dylan and his disdain for the 'spokesman of a generation' narrative, he probably preferred the reception he got in america

Attached: smile.png (823x798, 1.18M)