youtube.com/watch?v=d_RKO5ozLVo
youtube.com/watch?v=d91t5jQt6nw
youtube.com/watch?v=hHMzjSqKZuw
youtube.com/watch?v=vorP5AjkH1U
youtube.com/watch?v=9J-jTAqBgm0
youtube.com/watch?v=LMcDg2HwOnM
youtube.com/watch?v=SO9IY8XxFD0
youtu.be/KVITbDyD0G4
loudersound.com/features/dave-mustaine-megadeth-first-album-kiss-hotter-than-hell
youtube.com/watch?v=yQxuXO7UVcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suuure bro

Attached: David gilmore.gif (300x225, 488K)

not even close, Chaim

Attached: 08.jpg (1600x2070, 758K)

A-ha was the best band of the 70s

Rip benny harvey

Well, what's your favorite KISS song OP

youtube.com/watch?v=CQRYVsqVT3M
youtube.com/watch?v=d_RKO5ozLVo

I'm gonna slam a brewski and jam these sappy bops

Who is he pointing?

BASED AND KISSPILLED

youtube.com/watch?v=d91t5jQt6nw

Ah great song from the 80's KISS. Shame about some of the fashions, but I find it oddly endearing in a way too.

Attached: Kiss-Asylum-kiss-24913938-708-598.jpg (708x598, 93K)

>thread says 70s kiss
>faggots post 80s crap
>says bop
y'all need to kill yourselves
youtube.com/watch?v=hHMzjSqKZuw
and just being the biggest band did not make them the best

>70s Glam rock band
there fixed it

So you don't like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=vorP5AjkH1U

Attached: Kiss - Creatures Of The Night (25th Anniversary Edition) - Booklet (5-10).jpg (1600x800, 225K)

Crushed by
youtube.com/watch?v=9J-jTAqBgm0

gilmour*
And I agree with your post

To the underage groupie whom he will molest and take as a girlfriend.

not even the best song on the lp desu
youtube.com/watch?v=LMcDg2HwOnM
funny how they still used Ace for all the promo

i saw them live once. it was so loud it hurt my ears and my feet hurt and i wanted to go home.

The comfiest thing about watching old KISS footage is seeing Peter actually rock, in his sloppy way, but rocking nonetheless. Lol @ Ace's fucked up solo there too.

Eh, I Love It Loud is okay but I listened to it so much when I first heard that album I kind of burnt myself out on it, Creatures Of The Night, Danger, Killer, War Machine, and I Still Love You are my shits.
youtube.com/watch?v=SO9IY8XxFD0
Also yeah, they reluctantly replaced Ace with Vincent, but wasn't something they wanted to do I don't think.

Attached: VinnieVincent-Eric.jpg (299x381, 25K)

Peter Criss had the best facepaint IMO

vinnie was worst, sadly
>old KISS footage
original lineup is where all the magic was

>this much of a pleb to not realize that the real answer is Rush

Attached: 1555084025300s.jpg (186x250, 4K)

KISS wish they had even a fraction of the talent of alice cooper band

agreed

Attached: e14a1a0c47d960eeebeedb2eb05241d5.jpg (428x644, 57K)

it ain't the smoke that burns ya
youtu.be/KVITbDyD0G4

Attached: FA546CA4-F10E-49FD-A1C4-8E1790107EBE.jpg (650x960, 77K)

admit it

What?

They had three singers who were all better than Alice so there's that, but I love both bands music so I'm not about to get into shit flinging event over KISS vs. Alice Cooper.

Gene makeup best

Attached: Genemake-upGene2.jpg (672x200, 43K)

What?

loving every laugh

Was he the original furry?

Attached: Catman.jpg (90x88, 4K)

loudersound.com/features/dave-mustaine-megadeth-first-album-kiss-hotter-than-hell

Based Dave

Attached: megadave.jpg (600x593, 76K)

>One of the songs that I really dig is Parasite – just the riff! It’s so down and dirty and at the time nobody was really doing that kind of stuff. You had Deep Purple, you had Zeppelin and stuff like that that, but in terms of big bands that people knew about there was nobody like Kiss. And Kiss were still quite underground at the time, but they had the formula that just sucked you in. You either loved them or you loved to hate them.

It does sound kinda unique compared with the usual boogie blues rock riffs at that time.

>Ace Frehley was a huge influence on me as a guitar player. The first couple of times I got together with a couple of times to play music together, there were several Kiss songs that we’d play. Megadeth actually covered a version of Strange Ways. We covered it in rebellion to something Gene had done. We were interested in doing something for the Kiss My Ass record, but they didn’t want to do any of the songs written by members that weren’t Paul or Gene. I thought fuck that. I know why they’re doing it, I’m a musician, I know about publishing. I said we’d do it but I wanted to do Strange Ways because that was Ace’s song and they said no.

When are these guys ever going to get over their butthurt with Ace and Peter? You have gray hair, dudes. It's time to let it go.

The original otherkin

fuck man I still miss him
RIP big man

Meh, guitar guys always stick together

Also, Kiss My Ass is so weird, the Yoshiki Black Diamond cover is great and I still have no idea who Yoshiki is
youtube.com/watch?v=yQxuXO7UVcQ

Attached: 119043621-3.jpg (1024x1024, 222K)

Ace was a huge influence for alot of guitarists

He was ok but at the same time Bruce Kulick was way better--he had a bigger bag of tricks up his sleeve and was much more expressive. Ace is pretty monodimensional.

What Ace lacked in finesse or virtuosity he made up for in swagger and style. He was no shredder but his solos in classic KISS were always a highlight and super distinctive, you can just tell an "Ace solo" immediately

Damn skippy brother!

Attached: ace-frehley-and-dimebag.jpg (564x644, 48K)

ew no

was darryl that short or is ace still wearing boots?

I'M 93 YOU'RE SIXTEEN

Reminder that Bullet with Butterfly Wings is a ripoff of Strange Ways

They only played this live about three times in the 70s but since they've gotten older they play it all the time.