What kind of music does your family like?

What kind of music does your family like?

Attached: 1560829585666m.jpg (971x1024, 126K)

Epic reddit asian man make me haha heeho

My dad likes typical boomer rock, his favorite bands are The Beatles and Pink Floyd. My mom likes synth pop and post punk revival/late 00s indie.

My brother has trash taste and my sister likes 90s pop/rnb and early 00s radio rock.

god i fucking hate post irony speak.

you're mom is the coolest shit

yeah i love playing music on the aux when we're together, she tells me I have really good taste in music and it makes me feel good.

it also feels great to show her new music that she doesnt know yet

Dad: free jazz and modal jazz, other than that he likes Elvis, Beatles, Dylan, Steely Dan, Van Morrison
Mom: simple stuff. Early Beatles, traditional pop, punk that isn’t too political or edgy
Oldest brother: classical, klezmer (for some reason), and some 90s rock
Second older brother: not entirely sure, I know he likes some blues rock
Older sister: also not sure, basic indie stuff I guess
Younger sister: The Beach Boys and Fleetwood Mac fanatic, I don’t know much else she likes
Second younger brother: Leonard Cohen fan, but not too into music
Youngest brother: The Beatles, but he’s very young so his music taste isn’t too developed. I played him King Crimson’s ITCOTK and he really liked it

>My Dad, 51
The Beatles, Dave Matthews Band, Lots of Post-Grunge, Linkin Park (but just Hybrid Theory), and Genesis
>My Mom, 49
Prince, Arctic Monkeys (just AM), Pink, Cardi B, and a bunch of other radio stuff
>My older brother, 23
Bassnecter, Griz, G Jones, Hippie Sabotage, Louis the Child, Space Jesus, Excision
>My younger brother, 16
Video Game Soundtracks and The Beatles

Wang is way cooler than you, dipshit.

My dad exclusively listens to the same three Van Morrison albums over and over again. I want to kill myself.

My dad and mom share the same favorite band (The Beatles) but my dad usually prefer more heavy music like Sepultura, Slayer, Black Sabbath. My mom enjoys almost exclusively Pop Rock artists from my country (Brazil), like RPM, Legião Urbana, Blitz.

Also my brother only listens to Hip-Hop and RnB.

my parents both have an unshakable love for Earth, Wind and Fire.

stepmother likes björk, tame impala, arctic monkeys
dad i cant remember
oldest brother the strokes, mötley crüe, black sabbath, that kinda stuff
younger sister lo-fi youtube-recommendation-core
i always see my youngest brother listening to hotline miami 2's soundtrack

Pink Floyd, Roxy music's last album, morphine

also my granddad likes pink floyd a lot

I’m sure you really love wangs dude

Fucking hell, your parents have better taste than their children

Your older brother is the ultimate 2010’s basshead.

>dad: ac/dc, gnr, skynyrd, hair metal, 90s alt rock
>mom: 80s new wave/synthpop, 90s alt rock, u2, depeche mode

My dad enjoys Melodic Heavy Metal/Melodic Black Metal/Melodic Death Metal, his favorite bands are Lacrimosa, Farmer Boys and others
Dunno what my mom is into, her tastes are far too random
My cousin likes Slipknot and other nu metal bands, she's young so she'll develop her tastes I bet.
My blood brother likes Dream Theater and I dunno what else

Attached: 1561789139417.jpg (669x480, 267K)

Dad is into the generic boomer stuff, eagles, blue oyster cult, nothing really crazy.

Mom is in love with Michael Jackson and other 80's pop artists.

Oldest Sister is a solid country listener.

Little Sister is just interested in Drake and typical Top 40.

Kinda stereotypical and boring but w/e

Attached: 1544575998907_cropped.png (193x193, 46K)

Should have kissed his facial hair good bye

My parents really fucking love INXS. I will never get it. They also are very fond of 80s metal.

>Dad
Pearl Jam and that's all I know. He says he "likes everything" but that's bullshit. He pretends to like anything I ask him about, besides Charles Manson's music because he's a moralfag.
>Mom
Paul Simon, Sia, pop and west coast rap from the 90s.
>Older brother
Rap and alternative rock. Probably has the best taste in my family because everyone else's is so shit.
>Younger brother
Exclusively trap.

My dad is crazy into prog and especially liked Yes, which are my favorite band now. He also listens to Porcupine Tree and Dream Theater. Mom likes 80's synthpop and Nirvana.

dad likes boomer rock like Rush, Yes, Genesis, Steely Dan, The Who, The Eagles, etc

mom likes top 40 pop

younger brothers listen to zoomer trap and warped tour bands

> mom: sheryl crow and kid rock
> dad: john prine and rammstein

Dad: The Smiths, Depeche Mode, The Cure, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Kraftwerk, Brian Eno, Nine Inch Nails, etc.
Mom: The Cure, Kanye West, David Bowie, Frank Ocean, Tyler the Creator, Bjork, Liz Phair, pretty much anything
Sister: god damned Old Town Road