The Greatest Goth Album of all Time

Hands down.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbOsPMt4It0

Attached: only_theatre_of_pain.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1_HgKYwL3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>burning crosses on a nigger's lawn
what did he mean by this????

He meant le suburban racism it’s positively Lynchian

incredible record. not to jerk off but

rozz was brilliant and transcended goth. rozz era CD goes beyond all goth trappings. its grandiose like meatloaf or pink floyd (dont mean this in a bad way at all). Camp and gay. but still with an ear for rock. The rick agnew guitar on this record is perfect.

Rozz got everything right to me. The visual art he did, the stuff he did with Premature ejaculation. A hero!

Attached: 220px-Daucus_Karota_-_Rozz_Williams.jpg (220x289, 12K)

Totally agree. Only band that came close to really understanding the camp of gothic punk music was Antioch Arrow, and they were several iterations removed from CD. A lot more people walked so they could run, where Rozz just intuitively invented the best fucking rock music ever

I'm just baffled at how Rozz isn't more well-known.

Yeah, the cyclical revival of campy punk music, whether it’s california hardcore bands in the 90s or emo pop in the 2000s or vaguely ironic call backs to that among zoomers now, would seem to bring people back into his orbit like once a decade and no one prominent enough cites him as an influence. He should be as famous for changing the face of rock frontmanning as Jim Morrison, tbqfhlbgtqqiaa

Iron Mask version of "Spiritual Cramp."

youtube.com/watch?v=p1_HgKYwL3A

wow, this album really sucks OP

Don’t you have a summer book report to work on?

haven't heard the album but I love romeos distress the bassline is so awesome burning crosses on a furries lawn!

i wanna play this music loud while driving with the windows open but i don't wanna seem like a racist.

what do?

Attached: worried_pepe.jpg (964x912, 60K)

Turn it up louder after the opening line

>why yes I love goth music

Attached: hunter_schafer_goth.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

Get a swastika tattoo. That will distract them from the music.

put a swastika on the hood of yer car and the line burning crosses on a n*ggers lawn problem solved

Attached: laughing.jpg (800x450, 61K)

she's so cute

This still good though

Attached: 640x640 (8).jpg (640x640, 38K)

they say goth was simultaneously invented in the US and UK.

In the US with bands like 45 Grave, The Flesh Eaters and Christian Death

In the UK with bands like Bauhaus and Sisters of Mercy.

Never understood how these very different bands were all labeled as goth....

Attached: rozzvault.jpg (437x454, 40K)

>she's