Time to set things straight

John's songwriting > George's > Paul's > Ringo's

Attached: 5e37a63.jpg (828x1236, 112K)

>George above Paul
lol

dio mio...el britanico..

If we're talking lyrics wise then no shit. If we're adding in the music John's peaks as a songwriter are higher than Pauls but Paul has more peaks so it evens out.

you have to be an absolute retard to think george is a better songwriter than paul

Name one better written song than Paul from Johns solo career.

bump

poor paul.

Lou Reed's writing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Attached: 2705924834.jpg (225x225, 7K)

okay but have any of you listened to octopusses garderdn?

lol

George best beatle

>listened to it again right now
>much better than I remembered

george was the only beatle to have even a slice of talent in any aspect

Ringo's the best instrumentally though. And George's singing was the worst.

>Ringo's the best instrumentally though.
Nah. He doesn't deserve all the hate, but he's nowhere near as musically talented as Paul or George.

He was the third best guitarist in the beatles

Paul was never a better guitarist than either George or John and he never even claimed that himself. Paul was the best singer and the most musically talented

Using global record sales as contrary evidence, there are millions of people who disagree with you.

The Beach Boy equivalent to what you wrote:
Carl's songwriting > Al's > Brian's > Dennis'

>very poorly worded question

Mind Games
Imagine
Instant Karma
Woman

You are a master bater! Either that or you are clinically retarded.

kinda off topic but do beatles twitter stans actually exist

Paul was, truth be told, a better 6-string player than you probably are aware of. LISTEN to Taxman. He played lead on that. I believe he played lead on Ballad of John & Yoko too. Plus, he played all lead guitar on McCartney & McCartney II, not that those were great showcases, but he could play.

His true skill was as a bassist. Just about every rock bassist of any good reputation is quick to name Paul as his inspiration.

In the 60s, I think the best bassists were, in no particular order, Paul, Paul Samell-Smith, John Entwistle, and Carol Kaye.

True. But imagine being the 3rd best player on the '27 Yankees. Or the 3rd best actor on Seinfeld. You'd still be pretty damn good.