Bandana

>Fantano hasn't reviewed it
>forgotten on Yea Forums
What went wrong?

Attached: bandana.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

>Holy Ood

What did they mean by this

who the fuck still gives a shit about fantano?

Oh shit are they actually involving Quasimoto in the stories?

nothing, this album is better than Pinata. Faggots here are too busy listening to The Velvet Underground for the 30th time this month.

I do

it's #1 on RYM's 2019 chart i think it's just fine user

Its probably the most universally liked new release I've seen on Yea Forums for a while, since theres no arguing about it not many threads..

It's not, the songs weren't nearly as good and the lyrics were bad, it felt like he didn't have anything to say. Listen to more music user.

I loved pinata and found myself disappointed by this record, I think I got way too high hopes

>Listen to more music user
What's your top 3 HHAOTYs user?

Same. Still found Bandana pretty good though.

I thought it was good, but there were so many songs that felt like b-sides or leftovers. some beats lacked the charm pinata beats had, while other tracks lacked the punch pinata had. I think they set the bar way too high, I dunno

There is nothing on Pinata as good as at least a third of the songs Bandana (Education, Cataracts, Crime Pays, Flat Tummy Tea etc.)
also Pinata is bogged down by mediocre features. there is no guest verse on Pinata as good as Pusha or Black Thought on Bandana

Well i would say the new caretaker album is my personal favourite for this year, but i wouldn't recommend it without having heard the first 5 stages. But an album i would love to be discussed more here would be pic related, it was worthy of some talk, and i personally really liked it. Everything else that I've heard from this year is a 6/10 or lower, while pic related for me was a 7 and the new caretaker was a 9. I also have to listen again to titanic rising, i first gave it a 6 but it's growing on me. Thanks for reading user.

Attached: a0286373488_10.jpg (1200x1200, 427K)

Internet burnt your brain OP, those are not real life success parameters, the album's doing just fine

I said HHAOTYs. if you can't name a hip-hop album from this year better than Bandana then don't @ me

I thought you misspelled, I've never seen that. Anyway yea, i don't think there is a better hiphop album than bandana, maybe tylers, but they both suffer from the lack of good songs. Still it doesn't matter what genre it is man, it's still a 6/10.

IGOR isn't a hip-hop album, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

sorry you're being harassed by this retard.i agree that this album is a 5-6/10 at most. if you liked that caretaker album, you should check out Saba Alizadeh - Scattered Memories and Black to Comm - Seven Horses for Seven Kings. have a good one

its a decent album, gibbs is just not interesting enough most of the time.

bump

Leave them alone!

Cataracts is a good song to smoke a blunt to.

shit taste

Practice and Fake Names are 10/10

does any of this come close to Thuggin?
don't want to waste my time of this

absolutely not

>don't want to waste my time of this
holy shit, get the fuck off of Yea Forums, it's a fucking 45min album, listening to it so you can form your own damn opinion isn't a waste of time. Are you really gonna listen to some user's opinions? that said there are plenty of songs on Bandana that eclipse Thuggin desu

no, and madlib does not rap at all

Anyone had Honey Kettle chicken?