What does Yea Forums think of Faith No More?

What does Yea Forums think of Faith No More?

Attached: Faith_no_more_angel_dust.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ko4ah-a4IJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like most of their stuff

They suck and mike sucks

/thread

Great band. Hip hop has nothing that can touch rock heights such as Angel Dust.

Good on paper but rapidly annoying.

The biggest problem with hip hop is that it's like punk more so than rock, it serves it's purpose as a sort of "street art" for people who can't afford or deal with much else, but it's now put up on a pedestal it never belonged on

That album is great. Everything else of theirs that I've heard is way more generic. I guess their first album is fun at least

THEY'RE PERFECT YES IT'S TRUE

*with Mike Patton

they made something new, and everyone else quickly aped their sound and turned it to shit.

Mr bungle is better. But the OP album is amazing

WE CARE A LOT

They still are an amazing band with nice albums though.
They're both amazing bands, most artists don't get to have two successful projects.

I only know one Faith No More song, and it's Epic. I like Epic a lot, though. Thanks for bringing them up. I think I'll listen to some other Faith No More stuff now.

King For A Day is my jam

Attached: FNM.jpg (500x487, 83K)

This and Angel Dust are their best.
I may prefer King For A Day little bit more, it feels more aggressive and metal influenced for me.

I don't quite understand why "Angel Dust" is so widely considered their best, overall I like "The Real Thing" and especially "King for a Day" much more. AD is still a damn good record and has some of their career peaks, but idk, most of the second half does very little for me. And the production seems noticeably muddier, not as hard-hitting, vivid and "alive" as on TRT and KfaDFfaL making the band sound a bit unnaturaly constrained, something like that.

IT'S ALWAYS FUNNY UNTIL SOMEONE GETS HURT
AND THEN IT'S JUST HILARIOUS

>YOUR MENSTRUATING HEART

What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/ko4ah-a4IJk
glorious

This is one of the best covers of all time

It's a very influential record, basically, it must have been weightier when there was little like it. I also prefer King For A Day and The Real Thing, they feel less distilled. Hell, their debut has more punch, for that matter.

Yeah these are my thoughts

as someone more into Mr Bungle, I like Angel Dust for it's stylistic diversity

They were a lot better pre Mike Patton. He low key reminds me of Fred durst before Fred durst had a career

That's because everyone ripped them off. Where do you think they got that style of vocals from?

They went downhill after Jim Martin left.

t. Wolfmother

I wish Trey Spruance stayed with them afted KFAD. Mike is a great vocalist, but he works best with a good guitarist who can write his own parts: Jim Martin, Trey Spruance, Duane Denison, etc. Pretty sure Trey was mostly responsible for how great Mr. Bungle's California was. Faith No More's latest album is just all over the place - not awful, but not too engaging either because of how boring some guitar parts are. My favorite song off that is "Sunny Side Up" because it's piano-based.

madonna was a bleeding heart liberal whore

Objectively good and helped get me into music but I rarely listen to anything Patton related now. California is the true masterpiece tho

That last album came and went like a fart in the wind.