OMG NEW PITCHFORK REVIEWS!!!!

>OMG NEW PITCHFORK REVIEWS!!!!

Attached: 1556164767418.gif (326x192, 41K)

nobody does this

I second this. Who the fuck is op targeting

These threads are just shit

More like new Anthony Fantano reviews

the soi meme is dumb overall because it's based on an imaginary demographic of men that drink onions and consume basic-bitch hipster media. it fucking typifies /pol/'s inability to make any actual cultural-criticism because all their enemies are self-invented strawmen based on shit they see on the internet because they don't go outside.

Words of truth

Attached: 80j0j.jpg (567x530, 55K)

mu does

holy shit

Attached: baste.jpg (600x400, 62K)

>consume basic-bitch hipster media
you've described mu
>it fucking typifies /pol/'s not a poltard lol

Oh no, is this hipster shit? Fuck, I heard about that shit.

Attached: FB_IMG_1562129131290.jpg (720x789, 75K)

>>it fucking typifies /pol/'s not a poltard lol

what?

Pitchfork always sucked, but it was a nice alternative to nme, not many sites updated daily all those years ago.

Attached: 1562122683512.jpg (367x512, 44K)

>it was a nice alternative to nme
nme during the 80's until the mid 90's were better

people really just aren't like this in the real world. It's just another line of defense to try maintain an ideology built on hypocrisy and faux intelligence. Nobody is interested in being right, they just want to fit into their little safe space after being shoved out of society for being the absolute degenerates they they continue to prove themselves to be

dilate sweety

you retards had pitchfork generals counting down the minutes to their reviews being released each day

nigger wojack soi poster

based and redpilled

imagine getting unironically mad over soi meme

t. soiboy in denial

Attached: 1562067001364.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

post your face and your iq so we can all laugh at you

>post your face and your iq so we can all laugh at you

Attached: 1556524863553.png (1080x1020, 475K)

that's definitely what a soi boi would say.
You can not even scratch a single logical thought. Get away from me, you subhuman

Is Pitchfork even still relevant?

>that's definitely what a soi boi would say.
>You can not even scratch a single logical thought. Get away from me, you subhuman

Attached: 321636772.png (225x225, 8K)

The demographic of men isn’t imaginary but the meme is overused by people who don’t know what real soiboys are like
This is particularly the case on Yea Forums because soi wojak posters don’t seem to realise just how normalfag ski boys are

t. soimale pictured in OP