This song is SUCH a bop!

>This song is SUCH a bop!

Attached: 1540529492862.jpg (476x436, 174K)

What song?

Bop-it by KIDZ BOP

I hate how Yerba (it's not called Yerba Mate) and other shit has been commercialized like that. Just make the tea retards

>SHGGHSGSHGSGHGHS OMG I LITERALLY FCKN HATE MORRISSEY SO FCKN MUCH -_-

Attached: 1508026874439.jpg (330x368, 29K)

the nazi one

what drives women to dress so horribly like this

Reminder rape is justified.

based trips

>tfw no PC tumblr gf to scold me for being accidentally racist

Attached: 1541094090271.gif (320x256, 1.86M)

>Morrisey? *crack* why would I listen to that racist piece of shit *sip* Now the Smiths, that's real music

g.o.a.t. and your m.o.m. - can you quack

>tfw no PC tumblr gf to scold me for being intentionally racist

Attached: CA5E08D2-04DF-4E54-8A53-549AF20CBF40.jpg (747x731, 60K)

there's all kinds of nonsense rationalizations for it but ultimately it's because they see other people dressed like clowns and decide to imitate them

>tfw no mentally ill art hoe gf to listen to the garden and other boring bands with
I’m so tired of it all

why americans can't drink hot coffe/tea like a normal person?

we do. is your worldview based on memes?

>Lana Del Rey is LITERALLY me

Shut up shart in mart burger

art hoes are so cute. imagine being a virgin with rage who is upset by women like this

thanks for confirming what I said

>schåt åp shært in mhært bürgeur thankyou pleace
i think i'll keep yapping thanks abdul

>tfw no chubby art hoe gf with tattoos who is borderline mentally ill and would make disappoint my parents to listen to Yea Forumssic with

why even live bros

Attached: 1556812793345.jpg (970x545, 771K)

whoever decided hiking lee jeans up to your sternum was a look is a fucking war criminal that shit looks stupid as fuck

bump

Attached: 1557891137982.jpg (428x424, 16K)

>SUCH a bop!

What does that even mean?

why do white girls do this?

You know, be bop a lu la

It means that they like the song a lot.

>tfw no PC tumblr gf to scold me for being intentionally racist until she just gives up and starts being racist too

I assume it's just the modern day version of "jam". I think it's meant to sound like totes so wacky omg. I've never heard it in real life, just on the internet (just like "banger"). I'm a shut-in, though.

it's zoomerspeak

This perfectly describes kpopfags in general

niggas in the 50s said bop why tf it caught back on

>i'm dead

appropriated from black culture

LMAO I love how you fools clown on chicks like this simply out of the insecurity that you aren't able to bone them. (Despite the fact that they're usually solid 5s or 6es)

Bruh Morrissey isn't on anyone's mind except for the dejected incels that keep bringing him up

i don't clown on anybody but myself.

Have sex.

Please stop talking like a negro while making assumptions.

Bitch don't bad-mouth the garden faggot

Southern California is hot

Of all the quads you got the one that means nothing
Bummer. Eat my ass

>implying we don't make fun of them because they're the easiest to bone

Fucking these girls is literally like solving a captcha. you just put the right words in and you get the green light

>brings up ass eating
Those deserved quads were on to something clearly.

Dude art hoes are the physical embodiment of mediocrity
That being said you have to be pretty cringey to feel mentally threatened by something that mediocre, so yeah op is a loser

sounds like projection on your part desu we just judging clowns

But he’s not really.

Even tho I've only seen the product in memes, as an Argie I'd say it's better if you'd call it Mate. However, having cold Mate sounds atrocious.

Yeah they're usually pretty easy

But a rule of the that I've learned is that if you feel the need to brag about how much ass you get [from a specific subculture] on an anime chatboard; you probably don't get any. Considering how easy these chicks are, that's pretty pathetic

Well fuck I'm retarded

Go ahead tell me about your elevated IQ and how much you identify with Dan Harmon then smert boi

are you trying to own me lmao

>AMHJNAHSDHJNASDJNASMDHASDNADOIASDJMMDN i kinda love this!???!?!?!!?
Please don't forget to enter my pussy yeast spaghetti raffle!

Get a job

>easy
since fucking when

wew this thread sure brought out the assblasted art hoes out of the woodwork

Attached: serveimage.gif (978x478, 427K)

Sir your royal penis is clean

i'd cut off a toe for an art hoe and i'm 100% serious about that
fuck a pinky toe i'd sacrifice it for just one qt art hoe who listens to indie music

oh you also forgot the liberal dipshits who try to dunk on him to get woke points

Art hoes are great, they're cute and listen to decent music and have an interest in artistic things. What's wrong with that? I'd rather meet a girl like that than some basic preppy suburban girl into starbucks and taylor swift.

>tfw no suburban taylor swift gf

why live

This comment is, dare I say it, based.

apparently they have bpd or some shit

i love hitting my art hoe gf

nice
where'd you meet her?

>sksksksksksksks
>You wouldn't be as famous as you are without ______
>i oop- your canceled
>SKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSK

college

most of you hate art hoes just because you want them and they don't like you it's obvious af you'd all cream yourselves if you saw some hot girl irl wearing that one joy division shirt, it's clear as day

imagine hating a type of girl ive literally pissed on

Why would I mention your personal straw army?

Since highschool usually

the whole thing probably stems from some trauma in middle school

You know how this works
(Pics or...)

lmao

I don't think it has to do with trauma, I think it's just part of the social hierarchy

girls who were ugly but felt like they were still entitled to the same attention as the hot girls

I want one that listens to noise and industrial stuff. I feel I'd vibe more with them. Art hoes are basic, I want someone that has the same grim moods as I do without the drama. That could talk about issues without being a hard leaning retard....

....and I also want a million dollars too but that ain't happening lol. I'll just stick to regular people till then. Make music private life until that day.

could have fooled me i've been trying for like 2 years to get art hoes and i can't

i'm even a thin white skater dude who plays guitar and collects vinyl and draws and grows weed theoretically I should be able to gte one

Idk a lot of art hoes aren't any uglier or hotter than the general population, it's just kind of an aesthetic they adopt

then average girls who felt entitled to the same attention as the hot girls

Do to one of their weird hipster parties at a band house on a night where they aren't having a show. Go to the practice room and play blastbeats for like 20 minutes. Don't be overly desperate, start up conversations, just be yourself.

IDK I fit your description except I surf more than I skate and I play drums not guitar. Where I live in Humboldt there's plenty of these chicks and they aren't prudes, you just gotta be natural around them and not come off too pretentious. Keep in mind all the dudes their exposed to are carbon copy hipsters. Have one foot in the scene and one foot out

Looks cant completely cover actually talking and how your persona is overall. Gotta have confidence and not seem weak or overbearing. A spark or somethin that separates you from the rest. That's at least the easiest way. I am personally very friendly and easy to start conversations. That's basically it. Before I had sex for the first time, girls would still wanna talk to me for almost no reason other than I didn't try to act like someone different. Didn't even know how to properly do relationships or get it in back then, would get nervous af lol.

First of all guayaki is a banger

this is ideal

have sex

and drug addictions
and they cheat on you

This. Art hoes usually aren't mature enough for a strong relationship. That is, unless you remind them of their father.

well thats basically what slang is, trynna be on the edge trynna stay fresh. or you know booling

See you just outed yourself there, nobody here is "clowning" on these chicks because we can't fuck them, quite the opposite

I do but that just makes it worse

what you mean trying like in where do you go.
if you fresh (the way you move, the way you dress) then all you need to do is do you in very public places and you will be approached. talk to her like shes special to you and you have secrets with her and shit they love that shit

>carbon copy hipsters. Have one foot in the scene and one foot out
damn we the same shit guess you are a copy too

you forgot the 'y'all'

Yerba is way nicer than tea or coffee. The caffeine high is so much smoother and doesn't give me gnarly late-afternoon headaches like coffee. It tastes like shit but I don't mind

i've learned that you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT get an art hoe gf as a manlet. you can't even fuck them. yeah yeah, I see the greentexts rolling in
>"you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT get a gf as a manlet*"
but even manlets can usually have some success if they apply themselves, even I've done it. it is completely fucking impossible with art hoes though. if you are sub-5'10", you are fucking done. dead in the water. to this day I've not met a single one of these girls with a boy-toy / bf who wasn't north of 6'0"+.
why is this?

Daddy issues, us manlets can’t be daddies to mentally screwed women. It saves from more headache though, nothing really to be missed.

Get a job hippie

Nah you're probably pretentious and boring

this. find a mature woman who has her shit together

lkike button thispost