Holy shit. This is the first metal album ive enjoyed all the way through in a long time. What do I listen to next?

Holy shit. This is the first metal album ive enjoyed all the way through in a long time. What do I listen to next?

Attached: 51QS4YQSP8L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZapatEkX5U
youtu.be/RlgARu0l1zI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Holy shit. This is the first metal album ive enjoyed all the way through in a long time. What do I listen to next?
Get some taste and listen to some real metal like Dying Fetus or Entombed you fucking onions guzzling fag

Attached: 1557336864553.png (361x534, 354K)

>dying fetus
>not soi

ok faggot

Other Gojira. No similar band does what they do anywhere near as well as they do it.

Slipknot, closely followed by Iowa

This album is 14 years old.

this is the only good metal album

Attached: electric-wizard-dopethrone-4622.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Would love to see them live. Easily one of the best sounding live metal bands from what i've seen online. vocalist kills it live too
youtube.com/watch?v=RZapatEkX5U

this

>says Gojira is cringe
>likes Dying Fetus
Lmao the state of 14 y/o

Attached: 1561814690608.png (378x357, 81K)

gtfo

Gojira is not a metal band, user. Try again.

listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about

it isn't even the only good electric wizard album so how could that possibly be true

ITT: retards who know nothing about metal

Speak for yourself, dipshit.

nigga, I know everything there is to know about metal

Godzilla is groove metal

You can't even tell the difference between metal and metalcore. This isn't rocket science, bud.

>Gojira
>Metalcore
the whole of /meal/ is laughing at you right now, what a pathetic retard

/meal/

correct

you have a very shallow understanding of metal and virtually no understanding of the board culture. This is why people tell you to lurk more.

The replies to this thread are why metalkiddies are stuffed into their containment board like the retards at the kpop general. It's hilarious how they think their genre is anything more than a lesser art form made for sexually frustrated incels.

Attached: 1559155616203.jpg (342x342, 56K)

Laugh all you want, sheep.

ok, so.yboy
we will, you have no clue how full of shit you are

youtu.be/RlgARu0l1zI

Attached: 4584-Isis-Panopticon.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Saw them a few weeks ago. Amazing as always.

Characteristics of Gojira's music:
1) Exclusively mid-range tempos, with a heavy emphasis on groove
2) Percussive, syncopated guitar riffs
3) Drum patterns that are in lock-step with the guitar rhythms
4) Literal one-note chugga-chugga breakdowns on all of their classic albums
5) A complete lack of guitar solos

Gosh, what genre did I just describe oh gosh oh gee

cringe, listening to shitty progressive nu metal doesnt make you more mature, listen to real dm

Listen retard, Gojira are mainly progressive metal with elements of groove and death metal. Look on any website and that's what it will tell you

Basically listen to the mainstream of death/extreme metal that's emerging - think Behemoth, At the Gates, Panopticon, Carcass, Wolves in the Throne Room, Oathbreaker, Meshuggah, Strapping Young Lad, that kinda stuff.

The metal purists might get mad at you. When dealing with them, you should check out the deathgrind, war metal, and tech-death stuff they're into, because that stuff's good. But avoid slam, because it's for retards. ;x

this but unironically

>veganjira calling dying fetus soi
unironically kys

Mastodon - Leviathan, the Hunter, Crack the Skye
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse; Still Life; Blackwater Park; Watershed
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
Meshuggah stuff i guess
Dream Theater - Black Clouds and Silver Linings, Train of Thought. maybe
some Devin Townsend
Tool for more pleb prog

Just listen to prog metal and then death metal like Death, Possessed, Pestilence, Exodus

>l-look at websites!
useful idiot