New Kanye single released in a few hours

Are you excited?

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-153355-01.jpg (1074x680, 150K)

umm sorry friend I don’t listen to nigger music

No

not in the slightest no
gb2twitter

No

Yeah

Who?

He based

...Who?

>Are you excited?
No

Wtf happened to Yea Forums?

finally

We only like thots now

The single is literally just going to be Only One 2.0, this time with Charlie "who gives a fuck" Wilson as a guest feature.

Nothing to get excited about really.

Yea I would normally say based but it's Kanye

Literally the God-Emperor of Yea Forums has blessed us with the almighty gift of his musical charms. Let us thank him. May the Gods further bless us with Yandhi. African Bvll King God is back. Back with the Holy Mystical BBC.

Attached: 654747474.jpg (715x893, 523K)

The gen z rap fag tourists are finally fucking off, going back to the way things used to be and should be. Stupid fucking newfag.

Kanye is millennial rapper, not zoomer rap.

Racism is pretty cringe, my man.

fpbp

fpbp
"music"

Why does she refuse to call him her husband?

What are you doing on Yea Forums and especially Yea Forums’s music board if you don’t have the mental capacity to understand that the music which meets the criteria of being music is still music even if you don’t like it
You’re a completely useless person that just takes space on this already overpopulated planet and I hope you die from AIDS even if I don’t like Rap

because he like literally says the no no stuff ;)

based and redpilled, fpbp as always

>What are you doing on Yea Forums and especially Yea Forums’s music board if you don’t have the mental capacity to understand that the music which meets the criteria of being music is still music even if you don’t like it
>You’re a completely useless person that just takes space on this already overpopulated planet and I hope you die from AIDS even if I don’t like Rap

Attached: 1559314678421.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

no

kanye is not newfag shit you fucking poser
you need to go back

is kanye the most popular artist on Yea Forums?

nah the fagtles are

she is just his beard

meme harder angry kid

yes

lol racism i get it

no? kanye is way more popular than the beatles on Yea Forums. shit tons of people on here hate beatles but the only people who actually hate kanye on Yea Forums are racists who haven't even listened to any of his albums

not at all

based, checked, and redpilled

Yes and everyone who isnt is r-worded :P

>kim k hyping kanye's new single
no
just no

of course kid
of course