Lil Nas X’s career

You guys think Lil Nas X is just doing it for clout or he’s gonna become a music icon from coming out

Attached: 3AECD9EF-1304-45B2-A8AB-DC7DD467056F.jpg (1242x1242, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, he did it too early

Couldn’t even wait for “pride month” to be over. Personally I refuse to believe he generates actual sales, this is the peak of industry plant tier artists. Everything is faked and forcibly injected into culture by useful idiots. Lazy everything and makes kpop seem organic.

textbook one hit wonder

next

He will be the next clout martyr.

wouldnt be surprised, it'll make him relevant for another 3 days

He already made two new tracks (Rodeo and Panini) that people love. Get over yourselves you goofy ass clowns lmao

says the goofy ass clown listening to some other goofy ass clown. both you fags should fucking kill yourselves.

Yeah this is kinda of the feel I got off that new EP he dropped. Seems like he’s forcing more of a genre merge too like c7osure was pretty decent and way different from rodeo or old town road

Attached: 7E4363C9-6F99-4ACA-B447-18559F2C5C84.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>that people love
Imagine being such a brainlet to get fooled by this level of fake metrics.

they were both shit, just colored people and sois trying to boost his popularity, since black artists need to be spoonfed their success

>dudes yalls bes clowns lmao this shit be lit and people love it yo
kill yourself

Screencapping this for later so I can laugh at you in the future. By all means, keep seething, musiclets lol

Attached: 1516117132508.gif (500x250, 1.17M)

Several years from now you’ll be saying you knew he was gonna be a legend like coltrain, Micheal Jackson, or XXXtentacion before anyone could understand his musical genius

The dude ran a Nicki Minaj fan page, everyone who looked behind the curtain new he smoked dick

Attached: mewri_tv.jpg (396x396, 28K)

Big think: why are black men so feminized?

why would he come out after pride month
it’s pride month

why do internet people think in binary :^)

Attached: B1CC1939-6FB7-4385-A068-571F187C47E1.jpg (750x380, 85K)

Seems like a pretty likable dude so I I can see him lasting at least off that and some moderate tracks alone

Attached: CC99F9E7-F487-488B-A888-1982E1ABCD98.jpg (1242x620, 208K)

Confirmed for fraud. Hope the gays expose it.

He literally publicly came out on the end of pride month you dumb fuck.

he started as a bullshit artist tweet decker, of course he'll stick around as the shit on our shoes for another year

in panic mode & trying to cement himself before the song falls off and he's irrelevant
cynically jumped on Sexuality Consumer Fad so white girls and content farmers feel obligated to talk about him
very cool

Why did he name himself Lil Nas X? It just sounds like he couldn't think of anything

His music is shit

he's a million times more entertaining than any other mainstream hiphop, i'd rather have him in the ambient pop culture than Drake

He lost his street cred by coming out, it won't take long for the twitterinas to find someone else to worship

based screencapfag

who the fuck cares about these retarded rapper guys?

dude fucking stole 2 names too: lil xan and nas, what a fucking retarded sounding circus monkey fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs

Attached: 4.png (89x128, 23K)