How bout the smiths?

how bout the smiths?

Attached: 1A8B6067-BBAE-4F18-B38D-880CCC294048.jpg (464x313, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxcJa4rYyq4
youtube.com/watch?v=FEUza09OxDk
youtube.com/watch?v=zXjem6t9j8w
youtube.com/watch?v=aBgnxNm_FOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i poop't

Love it when he goes shirtless

Attached: f55a0c59-1dca-450a-be63-c444e1e92d82.jpg (1200x990, 132K)

based

Attached: british_national_party_fb.jpg (600x469, 48K)

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT

BUT THERE'S TOO MANY NIGGERS IN LONDON

THESE CHARMING DUBS

Attached: 1561323424824.jpg (648x432, 57K)

you think moz only hates robert smith because he beat him to the punch naming a song "killing an arab"

He’s gross.

>Johnny Marr back on the main stage at Glastonbury

Will this be the year they finally reform and smite their enemies?

lel. pretty sure this is a work but hoping it's a shoot.

yes

he only got angrier when he found out he wasted the title on a song that wasn’t actually about killing arabs for fun

strangeways>the queen is dead>meat is murder>the smiths

digits and morrissey lives forever

Attached: 1561247379771.jpg (474x468, 38K)

I'd suck the crusty shit out of his ass if he asked me to.

I don't think you understand how greater-than and less-than signs work, it's supposed to be strangeways

Hatful is the worst and then you're right

Based, here's the full ranking
S/t>The World Won't Listen>Meat Is Murder>The Queen Is Dead>Louder Than Bombs=Rank>Strangeways Here We Come>>>>>>Hatful Of Hollow

What's with all the newfags shitting on Hatful of Hollow, but always dodging the question of why they dislike it?

Ask me why and I'll spit in your eye
Really though it's just watered down versions of their self titled because it didn't perform well, even the Johnny and Moz themselves say the John Peel sessions were disappointing and they wanted to move past them/forget about the whole thing
Also Hatful is the most newfag of all The Smiths' albums desu

jajajajajaj U right

why they hate moz so much?
I mean, the only problem morrissey realy has, is that he doesnt care about how things are sayed, even if they sound wrong.. like racism and stuff, I think he has a point.. and is no that bad

It's usually just left wing liberal r*dditors doing the equivalent of "drumpf bad"

He's right you dumb tranny

The production of s/t is BOTCHED

Hatful didn't make it any better, and EVEN THOUGH the quality could have been so much better, the album is still their best and Hatful was a pathetic industry plant tier record that no Smiths fan should hold in high regard

Hatful improved a few of them and has a bunch of other great songs

All but 2 of those songs can be found on other, better compilations, and most of the redone s/t songs are terrible and there should have been a separate peel sessions album to contain those for the collectors instead of making Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now only on this album with all the mismatched garbage on it as well,
Hatful is pleb tier, enough said

Attached: 1557026421184.jpg (376x400, 39K)

best band ever

s/t>meat>queen>strangeways

he never actually said this

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now was a single first also Hatful is a compilation

Louder Than Bombs is the superior compilation though

*the worst compilation
FIFY

The World Won't Listen > Louder Than Bombs
Less filler, feels like a studio release and Golden Lights is at the end so it's easily skippable rather than smack dab in the middle

I agree it's their worst compilation. Although I think the session versions of You've Got Everything Now and Still Ill are superior.

Louder Than Bombs > Sound of The Smiths > Hatful

There is no "filler" with compilations

The session versions of You've Got Everything Now and Still Ill feel much too slow to me, I wish they'd kept the Peel session version of Miserable Lie on Hatful, that was a superior recording and I wish it had better quality

Hatful of Hollow is their best album. Everything after was lame, too slow and derivative.

>Lame
The Queen Is Dead is not even close to that
>Too slow
And Hatful isn't?
>Derivative
Listen to Strangeways you fucking Pitchforkpleb

based

Agreed that Miserable Lie peel session is better. I like that You've Got Everything Now is slower, and Still Ill has cleaner guitar especially on the chorus (gets buried under strumming and other noise on the studio track).

low quality bait

Another great session recording is Girl Afraid BBC radio session if you haven't checked it out already

I see your BBC session and raise you the Rockpalast 1984 performance
youtube.com/watch?v=rxcJa4rYyq4

Love that recording! Rockplast, Derby, and Oxford are the best Smiths shows imo. Their 83 performance of Accept Yourself is a good rare one.
youtube.com/watch?v=FEUza09OxDk

The Smiths are one of my favorite bands but Morrissey is a fucking douche

Madrid has an underrated performance of Miserable Lie which sounds positively wonderful
youtube.com/watch?v=zXjem6t9j8w
Filtered, if you can't stand a man who speaks his mind then you don't deserve his music

Thanks hadn't heard that one actually. Not the best quality but 0:55 is the cutest thing I've ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=aBgnxNm_FOE

God he's adorable, I've never seen someone with better stage presence and unique style, I could watch him all day lol

Attached: 80s-autumn-band-johnny-marr-Favim.com-3138326.jpg (499x362, 47K)

You just know