I feel like Garbage doesn't get the amount of respect that they deserve. Shirley gets credit by some people as a waifu...

I feel like Garbage doesn't get the amount of respect that they deserve. Shirley gets credit by some people as a waifu, but the band's first two albums (plus soundtrack cuts) are filled with nothing but hits. I'd argue they're the absolute best mainstream band from 1995-2000 -- song for song it's hard to match them.

Attached: 71-V2gPQ+KL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 28K)

I am milk
I am red hot kitchen

great song

First two garbage albums are fucking great.

Fire Town were better

90s sucked.

90s Garbage is good
00s Garbage is meh
10s Garbage is decent

>trip-hop
>death-doom
>first wave post-rock
>shoegaze

90s had some good stuff.

this

I AM ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT RAINS

based non-contraction using user

Heh their whole schtick was copped from Curve but they're pretty good themselves and have a few great tunes.

what a garbage band

it was actually copped from WHALE

The s/t is pretty great

Garbage is better than Curve in every conceivable way

this, but the other way around

Who the fuck are Curve and why do I not care

>I feel like Garbage
me too man

version 2.0 is great, go give it a listen

Relistening it's more a marvel of production than anything, goddamn those guitars sound great. That stop-start riff on the opening track kills me.

The Trick Is to Keep Breathing makes me cry everytime I hear it, it's such a beautiful song

3.60 on RYM from 4000 rates is pretty respectable, given the reputation mainstream alt rock of the 90s-00s has had to recover from. If you weren't around here in the early 10s you just can't understand the level of backlash that kind of music endured. It's the same way 80s synthpop was talked about back the mid-late 00s. But these things come and go in cycles. It'll probably be bolded one day.

>You can always pull out
>If you like it too much
*cums in pants 45 seconds into the album*

that's interesting, thanks for the perspective