Aphex Twin, boards of canada, squarePUSHAH! Ooooh boy lets get this party started bois! Bring in the WEED DUDE!

>Aphex Twin, boards of canada, squarePUSHAH! Ooooh boy lets get this party started bois! Bring in the WEED DUDE!

Attached: F318D470-9411-4B15-ACF0-B68985123A1F.gif (800x371, 154K)

I-is this the comfy synth thread?

kill yourself

>I'm insecure about things I like and don't want to be seen as liking the wrong thing so I'll make fun of others to shift attention!
>Haha stupid people who like different things than me I am the right one

ikr, aphex's rad

Attached: 1553625237239.png (225x225, 8K)

these threads honestly just make me fucking laugh

kill yourself

Epic threads OP, keep the mega lolz coming.

>boards of canada
>party
retarded wojack

after 3 years?

>how to tell OP has never touched a modular synth

someone wanna tell me about the things maths can do that rampage cant?

>he's never listened to the skam catalog outside boc

Attached: 95308E97-82B9-4E3D-8689-BD63B8C3C197.jpg (960x553, 66K)

>Warp era IDM
>modular
Were you trying to embarrass yourself OP?

kek you made me imagine a world where all normies are big idm-heads and the incels only listen to rap pop

nobody gives a shit about your garbage bleeps you fucking nerds are you dense lmao

>why yes, i love wojak memes, they're just neat

Attached: 13650283266.jpg (363x600, 40K)

this one just doesnt make any sense

Have attenuverters and logic outputs

how do the logic outputs work in that context?
i'm new to this so i just associate logic stuff with rhythmic triggers or gates. is it mostly just handy in cycling modes?

it's analog logic, basically allows you to synthesize more complex waveshapes by taking the maximum or minimum of the two outputs

oh scene, like a two signal comparator?

>waaa I don't understand how things work or what they sound like so I'll just make up stuff and look retarded

seething

I think EMBARRASSED is a more appropriate feeling for OP

Squarepusher is actually criminally underrated, but only as a bass player.

g

>when someone saves an image you made

Attached: brianwilson-young.jpg (304x430, 23K)

Duffy into ccu to

>tfw you're a dumb teen and you think your shitty stale newfag thread is either provocative or humorous in any way

Attached: 1555906118977.png (2200x874, 1.58M)

what's wrong with modular synthesis

Where can i find: classic keyboard VSTs that will work with Live 9.5 on a macbook

Attached: nmcvvc.jpg (142x178, 3K)

People actually listen to these when there's other people around?

Your d*ck gets caught between the wires

Boards of Canada is really boring. I was so darn hyped to listen to Children and geogaddi only to be let down. It's just beeboop trash with some mathy time sig

dude BAHAHAHAHA ITS THE FREAKING SOIFACE! Haha the people that like those listed artists are utterly BTFO
epic trolling my friend, well memed!

What is your budget?

Zero doll hairs

There was this private audio production tracker i used a while ago that i forgot the name of. hope that helps

Yeah sick thanks user

I don’t advocate piracy because if you don’t have the ability to find it yourself you will fuck your shit up pretty hard with cracks. Some of the stuff that gets released will literally use your rig as a mining source. And since you’re on Mac (same here) you might start replacing dyllibs and searching for various hidden folders. It’s a lot of hassle as the best stuff is always timebombed as well.
That being said I suggest you check out Full Bucket Music, the guy has some very good analog recreations all available for free straight from his site. Those synths are more than capable of the sounds you want. When you become more discerning of the tones you’re looking for you’ll already be able to find the exact synths you’re looking for. It won’t really make sense till you reach that point. Can you give me more info as to what kind of sound or type of synth emulation you are looking for? I can help you find relevant synths that way.