>Everyone ultimately prefers their own race

What did Morrissey mean by this?
morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/234417-the-interview

Attached: Morrissey-Alexander-Film-.jpg (970x545, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

racehist.blogspot.com/2009/04/more-data-on-racial-mixing.html
youtu.be/n_2Vy3lnsj0?t=190
pitchfork.com/news/nick-cave-questions-morrisseys-politics-defends-his-music-and-free-speech-in-open-letter/?fbclid=IwAR0fsdOy8nNr4J6-V7CNEKdji2A82Ok5ENJ8m9kYSAHX8hslgOR8wR8Cr7M
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's right tho
most white girls in my college that dated poc always ended up with white boys
ppl just butthurt moz is telling what ppl feel deep down
fuck em

stop posting him fuck off

who even denies this?

B&RP’d

It means I will never rate a wypipo's album 10/10.

racehist.blogspot.com/2009/04/more-data-on-racial-mixing.html

CRACKER IFFY UH, INDIE AIN'T POPPING UH

Attached: 1549734454972s.jpg (250x142, 5K)

actually white liberals are the only people in the world with a proven outwards bias to other races, they literally prefer outsiders to their own, it's a disease

Attached: 1559590299200.gif (640x350, 547K)

Hey fellas I'm trying to find this song can u please help me out?
youtu.be/n_2Vy3lnsj0?t=190

>Boomer finally admits racial bias still exists
>tries to argue that is somehow a good thing

He's saying that racial bias is natural. Granted it still makes him a racist, but at least get his argument right.

Ok, more accurately he's saying it's not something worth changing or fighting against because it's natural. Any easy counterargument (which I'm sure many /pol/acks will already be familiar with) would be "but isn't rape natural too?"

rape isn't natural

Despite what you've been indoctrinated to believe by the 30 year old roastie teachers in your prison public school, there is literally nothing wrong with being racist.

Morrissey must be deplatformed! By allowing him to perform you are LITERALLY enabling genocide. This shit is important

low effort

Appealing to nature is a fallacy. There's no reason to even engage with this sort of argument.

For all the epic based and redpilled hicks agreeing with morrissey's dribble, can anyone actually prove that this is true and that it's not purely the product of racially segregated communities that can easily be changed?

>there is literally nothing wrong with being racist.
If you had any degree of empathy for those outside your tribe you would be able to understand why it is. Not to mention, I can use that same lazy, contrarian approach to just about anything considered "wrong" by modern society.
>there's LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG with an adult marrying a 13 year old!
>prove to me why it's wrong!

>Appealing to nature
I mean you do understand that's exactly what Morrissey's argument is, right?

Attached: 94CABDD4-6714-47D1-AC41-A805B0B439FA.jpg (1125x1364, 442K)

Finally, the shift from
>Racism by whites doesn't exist anymore it's a SJW lie!
to
>Yeah racism exists (and that's a good thing!)

13 year olds are not fully developed, emotionally or physically.

racism doesn't harm anyone, it just means you favor your own people. everyone does, whites do it the least of all people, or more specifically western europeans, who have pathological altruism and naivete.

>racism doesn't harm anyone,
citation fucking needed lmao

racism has lost it's value. what westerners call racism today can be mild patriotism. meaningless term.

Godlike genius

FUCK THE GUARDIAN AND THE ALL THE PATHETIC MIDDLE CLASS LEFTY STUDENTS WHO BUY THE SOROS FUNDED RAG

>muh soros
wwg1wga my fellow boomer

based. moz is just weeding out his elitist fan base.

pitchfork.com/news/nick-cave-questions-morrisseys-politics-defends-his-music-and-free-speech-in-open-letter/?fbclid=IwAR0fsdOy8nNr4J6-V7CNEKdji2A82Ok5ENJ8m9kYSAHX8hslgOR8wR8Cr7M

Why is Nick Cave always so based?

Most of the time it just means "Any opinion Tumblr doesn't like."

Very edgy 2015 opinion my man

where's the edge exactly? just facts

>just facts
lol

>just facts
Calling your edginess "just facts" is like the edgiest possible response dude, good job

not him, and you're confused about what edginess is, well done.

>what is tumblr?

He’s right tho. The people who disagree are cucks deep down who are scared of the truth because it nullifies their fetish of white genocide.

Attached: 08E3BFF9-CA9D-4511-9A07-79F4ACF358AD.png (1260x2168, 236K)

Yes? Hence my post

Gas the kikes race war now.. I think

he means that when he loses his virginity one day he wants it to be with a little white boy

Nice alt right talking points that attack solely bad arguments that are entirely pointless. People completely miss the point that even between the ""white"" race, there are clearly individuals with terrible genetics that alt righters have no issue with breeding simply because they are white. Just admit that you only hate race mixing because you hate other races, and stop trying to hide rarted scientific talking points that miss key points and highlight hypocrisy.

cringe and bluepilled

nah mate
any decent right winger is pro-eugenics
the only question is to what extent it should be enforced, either legally and the extent of that or simply having it socially enforced through shaming

Have you ever opened a history book or noticed that the gold finches chill with the gold finches and the blue jays with the blue jays and when they share a feeder they end up attacking one another?

Racial bias has been observed in infants less than a month old.

Out of touch white dude living in a gated community assumes everyone believes the same thing he does. More news at 5.

everybody disagreeing with moz
post pics of you dating a poc

i'll wait

drops of jupiter by train......

I literally have a WMBW fetish and I still agree

yeah it is

There is a strong tendency towards eugenics in the broad alt-right, especially as practiced through incentives such as the state giving people with desirable traits money to help care for larger families. The current situation is dysgenic because superior people who think ahead , care about their children being able to have a good life, and exercise sexual caution have fewer children than reckless, careless, and sexually impulsive people.
Most people like that are center left relative to wherever the society happens to be at the time because it's acceptable and expected.

You know what, I'm actually going to take the bait.

I immediately regret this decision.

Attached: oo.jpg (549x960, 143K)

this

Not everything is racist, just Morrissey is.

not bait. i appreciate your honesty

I've also dated a Jewish girl and a mixed race black girl, but thats enough photos for now.

What game?

Most people are normal except for racist pieces of shit like Morrissey who are attracted to other pieces of shit.

based

>tfw when your favourite musician doesn't have some retard tier left wing views like all the rest of them

only a non-white would say that racial bias is a bad thing. stop trying to take our women you subhumans

Literally go outside

Yeah it's kind of awesome how the same guy who wrote 'this charming man' is the one shifting the overton window back to 'racism is okay'

Racism harms people who are outside of their homeland. If you're a coon trying to bring your family into europe you deserve to die

Attached: 27c2a5dc9a70d36b72de785f83153225c1e5e76e43a60dabdd63ed80a6c2fd3b.png (406x512, 363K)

Am I to understand that the people supporting Morrissey here are pro-murder/genocide? Screencapped

>genocide
>defending your country from invaders
These are not the same thing

Attached: 59189065_617305135409658_6128711614616043520_n.jpg (750x850, 81K)

Am I to understand that the people supporting Morrissey here are supporting and DEFENDING the act of murder/genocide? Screencapped.

dilate

I think it is absolutely normal to feel more comfortable around your own race seeing as humans are naturally drawn to things that are familiar. Its not a negative thing at all; it's just one of those things that people get all huffy and prudish about for some reason.

>racially segregated communities
You fundamentally don't understand that people tend to self-segregate if given the opportunity

>there are people ITT who are shocked and appaled by Morrissey's opinions
LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cTiqXWKII

Attached: 4074.jpg (1920x1152, 277K)

get baseded libtard

Attached: d95811066408abc1f16bf43b5a596ea62cb7cdc0c834d95ed6ecfcc4e7e3a9c2.png (2402x944, 299K)