Everything is getting too gay now. Point me to some angry homophobic music/artists/bands/albums

Everything is getting too gay now. Point me to some angry homophobic music/artists/bands/albums.

Attached: 1395098898376.jpg (500x496, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pUfHnWRsRA
youtube.com/watch?v=48KbW5VLX2A
vimeo.com/277896170
youtube.com/watch?v=mR8_ldc9lag
youtube.com/watch?v=PFJGaEwU960
youtube.com/watch?v=kgIRClKD4RI
youtube.com/watch?v=6CqXgs-7ico
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22222219/
youtu.be/h2KZ7jaTb68
youtube.com/watch?v=izSXvDDTEks
youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0
youtube.com/watch?v=R-X2NyBbe1A
youtube.com/watch?v=WV58DVDogr4
youtube.com/watch?v=YdgrchaCJy4
youtube.com/watch?v=chJ5ohZ2A0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kVINn79yUIk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cd-a7ZzoWmE
youtube.com/watch?v=KbrYw0lNGYM
youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iBnJ1q59kJU
youtube.com/watch?v=lUMT9OIaVvE
youtube.com/channel/UCu3IhMzYtC93HTzuIua090A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=5pUfHnWRsRA

for you

youtube.com/watch?v=48KbW5VLX2A

Bump

Bound For Glory
They have a fantastic song called Freddy's Dead

vimeo.com/277896170

Attached: 1556746328152.jpg (600x860, 48K)

Bust is way too big for her frame
2/10

have sex

What are you fucking gay?

Attached: 1561897804045.jpg (1440x1230, 322K)

Take a shower

A classic
youtube.com/watch?v=mR8_ldc9lag

Her eye is in front of her hair
Uncanny/10

kys

Attached: 64220279_317225842541207_5002677262412152832_n.png (90x106, 15K)

How about a song that actually inspired gay killings in Jamaica?
youtube.com/watch?v=PFJGaEwU960
*note: batty boy and hafi is Jamaican for faggot

>Immigrants and faggots
>They make no sense to me
>They come to our country
>And think they'll do as they please
>Like start some mini-Iran
>Or spread some fucking disease
>And they talk so many God damn ways
>It's all Greek to me

kys

Angry Aryans.

have sex

kill yourself immediately

butthurt (literally) faggots lol

>I think it’s okay to fuck dudes up the ass and perform various other absolutely unnatural acts. If you don’t like my degeneracy and don’t want to push the moral decay even further you’re a fucking opressor and you have no right to be against those filthy practices!!!

Lol buttmad faggot

say whatever else u want but unnatural is hilarious, man and animal alike have been having gay sex since time immemorial. and why is it dudes have their prostate in their rectums?

immediately please

same faggot

Attached: based failtard.png (342x137, 4K)

Please post some more to celebrate this godforsaken month being over. I couldn't get groceries or do anything yesterday because of the fucking fag pride parade. On the bright side my liberal girlfriend happened to see it and she came home talking about how she "hates these fucking faggots". I've never been so proud of her

Samefag

>These faggot ass niggas tryna hold me back riiiiight
50 Cent

Iconic homophobia

What I always wonder is, what are all these gay people going to be doing in 20 years? What do they see is there purpose in life?

see for proof you are mentally impaired

What? Do you think gay peoples only purpose in life is being gay? What is wrong with you?

lmfao @ breeders

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22222219/

based

Buttmad gay aspie who literally believes in science

Samefag

>everything is too gay now
You mean faggy
>point me to some angry homophobic stuff
You mean stuff that hates faggy shit
Gay stuff and faggy stuff are two different things you faggot

Any music that hates faggy stuff is probably just as stupid as music preoccupied with social justice or ““conscious”” stuff, you’d probably be better off with music with a tone that is disallusioned with modern shit, ie faggy stuff and other things as well. Anything as on the nose in that specific a way you’re talking about would be shit.

I actually hate /pol/ and I’m not a racist or someone on a crusade against gays but at a certain point it’s time to stop.
Why do you think there’s more and more transgender people, more gays and some new sexual orientation almost every day? Because it’s somewhat acceptable now in terms of society. People haven’t been in the closet for years and then suddenly come out. They turn gay NOW because the possibility is there and it’s acceptable. It even gets promoted, which really grinds my gears to be honest. The downfall of morals has been steadily going on for a long time but now, when you see half naked men in the streets pole dancing and being obnoxiously gay out in front of little kids and call it “pride parade“, the socially accepted degeneracy has reached a new high.

Attached: you are such a fucking DUMBASS lmaof.png (334x179, 5K)

have sex

youtu.be/h2KZ7jaTb68

zoomers really are going to be the worst generation

Samefag I may be a retard but I know what inspect element is

based schizo

These idiots don’t even know what right wing means. Right wing IN WHAT REGARD??
I can be the most loving person, have 50 immigrants in my home and so on but still can be economically right wing. Sure some things and constitutions are more common but this is absolutely retarded. You mean RACIST, not RIGHT WING

>You mean RACIST, not RIGHT WING
same thing

At least im not GAY lmao

Stop having sex
(Because you’re a fag)

BIG L DIDNT GIVE A FUCK LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=izSXvDDTEks

THE GAY PURPOSE - BUY, BUY, DIE

For a completely dumb person without any knowledge whatsoever, spouting buzzwords and meme shit, yes.
For everyone else, no.

gay

How does it feel having low IQ? Do you have trouble using big words in conversation?

penis in butt feel good

Attached: 1517708839513.jpg (645x729, 32K)

>For a completely dumb person without any knowledge whatsoever
so for a conservative/right-winger

dude epic wojak can i get a google drive link to ur wojak folder

I found it on google image

Ok guys lets take a break here since we have some real gays in the tread there's something I've always wondered. Can you still hold poops in after getting rammed in the ass or how does that work?

>gays are the only people who have anal sex

Put every gay in a prison cell and throw away the key

Attached: 1554743019428.jpg (473x569, 23K)

>has trouble grasping the fact right wing doesn’t automatically mean racist
>h-how i-it feel low IQ h-haha
I guarantee you my IQ is higher than yours, which really isn’t a feat to be proud of, you dumb fucking ape.

What did you master in

>gay peepl so smart!!
>peepl with morals soo dumb!!!

Attached: 302139E0-8267-4CFE-95E0-28CB89977013.png (483x497, 282K)

based retard

BASED

Economics

youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0
youtube.com/watch?v=R-X2NyBbe1A
youtube.com/watch?v=WV58DVDogr4
youtube.com/watch?v=YdgrchaCJy4
youtube.com/watch?v=chJ5ohZ2A0Q

fuck trannies

Attached: bandb.png (425x440, 338K)

>muh ancient desert dweller """morals'""

ofc

You don't honestly think they'll still be alive do you? This movement has a natural endpoint. Either the majority of them come to regret things and tone it back down to tolerable levels or they go so over-the-top that the backlash comes strong and swift.

imagine thinking this

The way I see it gay works like a spiritual parasite. The collective consciousness of "gay" works by infecting the mind of the host, controlling them and having them act a certain way. In order to proliferate itself, the parasite tries to convert people to join its collective consciousness through things like molestation, hidden agendas in media, or mass events like pride parades in the hopes to convert maybe 5% of the crowd. That's how it manages to stay alive even when the gays die. However like a parasite it runs the risk or ravaging the human population and ending the life of the hosts, and thereby itself.

You need help my dude jesus christ see a professional

>t. brainlet

The endpoint is dying of AIDS
Homosexuals breed by molesting children.

youtube.com/watch?v=kVINn79yUIk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cd-a7ZzoWmE

Are you completely delusional and believe that things are never going to change and everything will stay as it is now forever? You have to be 18 or older to post here. Things have already changed a lot in your lifetime.

>tfw the neighbors dog is talking to me through the walls
Music for this feel?

And you think humanity is going to die off because people are having gay sex? Something thats been happening for millions of years?

That doesn’t even remotely make sense.
What are you even trying to say?

based retard

Look at how fast the number of gays has multiplied in the last 5 years

Post more anti-fag music
youtube.com/watch?v=KbrYw0lNGYM

Attached: restinpieces.png (900x538, 84K)

What? Who the fuck are you replying to, can you not read? At least get upset about something I said, not something you thought.

bro you are so dumb these people have ALWAYS been there they are just open about it now because christfags are losing

Yes because cock in ass creates new incurable diseases retard.

HIV was created by the CIA you fucking dumbass

I think everyone can agree Christfags have bent over and suicided themselves. But you are dumb as fuck if you think the people who replace them in power will be tolerant of the gays. Literally all three of the great powers that are rising as the West falls openly support things like publicly executing gays, running concentration camps and making gay propaganda illegal.

If you don’t believe in science what are you doing on the internet?
Retard

It created by faggots fucking each other in the ass.

You are a rational person with a good overview. That’s exactly what always happens. The ultimate point of satisfaction, acceptable for most, free from emotional outbreaks and guided ideologies, the point of ultimate balance between benefit and harm of any man-made movement has to be approached in a hammer-and-anvil type of way.

Christfags are losing the 1800s desu

based psycho

Wow a “scientist” wrote a paper about why people don’t agree with him are dumb

Fiscally conservative and socially liberal?
Are you one of those ‘centrists’ user??

youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U

HOLY FUCK. Gay in 2019 is really just what modern art like Jackson pollock was in the 70s to Russia. Just a show that hey our economy (or military) may not be as good but our culture is so much better, look at all these people so happy and free. It's a weapon so people in those countries will see that and turn against their government.

And you?

They've literally done this before

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

I mean it is common sense. It's crazy to me people think there are other possible results. When there are two groups forced to be around each other that both want the other slaughtered, they won't just perpetually aggravate one another without any consequences forever. Either they will both tone it down extremely and realize they were ridiculous to be so upset or they will kill each other. It's crazy to me that there are so many people who believe they will successfully change the minds of their political opponents as they physically beat them in the street and act like backlash is out of the question.

Based and Arghopilled.

love will win

Love is between a man and woman

M-maybe...

Based

well find out after i make you cum fucking your ass

Everyone agrees the gay agenda was a CIA experiment but it got out of control and the endpoint is no longer good for the US. 2019 is nothing like the 70's, there are other world powers ready to take over the second the US topples and it won't be much longer. How can you actually pretend the West could even repair themselves at this point if they wanted to? The Internet broke everything.

computational biology

Look at the sodomite can't even hold his rape fantasies in.

Through violence you mean? I'm not saying you won't win, but you will have blood on your hands. I don't necessarily care who wins, I'm getting the fuck out of here, I hope you all die horrible deaths. It's your own fault for destroying each other before actually addressing the real enemies in the world.

take yr meds

Take your antiretrovirals

Do you ever worry that your plan of getting rid of all intelligent dissenting voices through heavy medication will backfire when a factory making the pills burns down or something?

>intelligent dissenting voices
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you actually felt that level of genetic superiority you express here, why do they worry you so much generally?

have sex

>yr

Oof

Fuck off cryptofascist

>jannys delete the right wingers are stupid thread but not this one
Hmmmmmm.....

At least I’m not so cringy and out of touch I’m still saying yr in 2019

I made a post exposing the real purpose of the gay agenda being pushed and the thread was deleted minutes later

surprised?
this website was taken over by /pol/ years ago

This thread is on-topic for the board, it's just that triggered communists brought it off-topic. The difference between a thread like this and the one that was deleted is that thread has no value here right from the start whereas this one would just require a moderator to stay on-topic.

You should be demodded immediately

Now watch as this post magically disappears

You can delete your own posts idiot.

>having a well rounded, non-extremist opinion based on facts and human behavior
>“take yr meds being gay iz cool :)“

80 IQ

I would never commit such a cowardly act

>non-extremist

lol

pfft

this thread violates Yea Forums rule 2 and global rule 3.a

Oh fuck off, the idea that this is a troll thread is entirely subjective. Where else would this guy be able to ask for music that we all agree exists and people like. The other thread was a troll thread and it got deleted.

DIE CUNT

You know you owned a lib when they start tattling to teacher

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22222219/
BASED

mods cant erase the truth

i sent some feedback regarding this and i advise you to do the same

janitors are /pol/tards and won't do anything though

Lmao remember when being gay was about being bad and subversive

Now it’s all about “the rules”

People like you do more to make gays look bad than nazis ever could

>taking the time to reply to all those replies
>(You)

Also, OP is a fucking jackass and im not even gay.

>People like you do more to make gays look bad than nazis ever could
lmfao
shut up, you sperg

It literally doesn't say what you want it to say. If anything, it makes you look bad since the only conclusions that can be drawn from it are either that your mistreatment of retards drives them to the side that accepts them or alternatively that the people you are demonizing and campaigning to have killed often can't help it. The same fucking defense you use to shield yourselves. This is exactly why free speech must exist. If you can't have the freedom to be retarded, then you don't have freedom at all. Are you going to start lynching five year olds if they say something that offends you now? I know you will, but I just hope you realize that's ridiculous.

always worth trying :>

I wrote a python script to ping the website and download all replies, parse them using regex and then reply to every one, so really it didn't take me very long at all, just a few hours,

Oh no please don’t report me for breaking the rules!!!

>mass reply
>poorly formatted (somehow)
>"have sex"
Welcome to 4channel. Have an upvote, r-edditor.

Attached: aps,840x830,small,transparent-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (1000x1000, 28K)

Imagine being this owned for everyone to see

If rules were actually enforced, you are as guilty as everyone else. The only rule that was broken was people going off-topic. Jesus Christ. If you want big daddy government protecting you, there's a lot more forums that are you speed.

it's poorly formatted because you can't write a post with more than 100 lines because Yea Forums is technologically inferior to reddit.

This entire thread is off topic you dumb fuck

>the real purpose of the gay agenda being pushed
If it’s some retarded shit about DA JOOS TRYNA KEEP US DOWN again you can fuck right off. It’s a natural phenomenon, resulting from a direction and it’s direct possibilities, which get exploited by humans because that’s what we always do. Therefore it creates a state of bad byproducts overpowering the initial benefit of said possibility (if not exploited).
For example: prosecution of gays would be wrong, because it’d result in a fascism-type of undeserved hatred and violence against basically innocent people.
Humans then turn around and push the gay and transgender shit, resulting in new possibilities. These possibilities get exploited, borders and morals get stretched and shit goes too far so now you have gay people who just turned gay out of the blue as well as the actual endorsement of niche sexualities getting forced upon the general population, eventually resulting in undeserved hatred against people who just are cis white males with a moral code. It’s basically the other extreme. That’s why a counterforce to an exploited possibility is not only good but actually needed to stop it’s extreme bad sides from overpowering the initial benefit.
That’s what I meant in my previous post
with hammer-and-anvil type of way. If a possibility gets exploited and turns into a extremist movement, only the counterpart extremist movement can put a halt to it. It would be much easier if we didn’t let it get this far but humanity just is like that.
Not accepting different views and lifestyles is bad, but forcing kids to be objected to blatant degenerate acts and calling it “gay pride“ or “awareness“ and letting people extremely susceptible to random influences roam free and identify as whatever they wish is just as bad.

Except for the first few posts.

Stay mad fagboy. The teacher forgot to assign homework, get over it.

>NOT BEING GAY IS TOTALLY EXTREMIST Y‘ALL

lol

DILATE

I didn’t know you could reply to that many people in one 4channel post

>mods deleting loads of off topic politics threads but not this one
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................

Dilate

It's about anti fag music you assblasted pedo.

alright post some

This isn't off-topic or political, he's literally asking for music recs you fucking retard.

So were others that were deleted and yes this is definitely political lmfao

Love seeing all the faggers that got owned and can’t delete their posts anymore crying for someone to delete the thread

Fucking hell, get out of your sheltered bubble. Nothing about this is political unless you now think we should ban threads asking about gay music or religious music or world music or black music or ancient music or current music, etc.?

god i hate fags. nothing about this statement is political in anyway and if you disagree you need to get out of your sheltered hugbox bubble and have sex

Based

Not really. The muslims, spics, niggers, christians and sane whites all hate fags. It's pretty apolitical.

Cry more faggot. You've already ruined this site and this civilization. If you can at least get some hurt feelings out of the deal and kill yourself, at least there's some justice in the world.

zoom zoom

I was pro-gay before 2015. Now I hate them.

congratulations youve been brainwashed by /pol/ psyops

Nope.

Yes this thread got derailed completely and yes it’s 100 % political now but you know, sometimes people interested in music also have opinions on other topics (crazy right?) and letting a conversation/discussion take it’s natural flow and letting people express their opinions is nothing wrong.
Apart from the “kys being gay is soo cool :)“ and “kys kill all gays“ faggots it has been a thread with multiple funded and respectable opinions.

Based and redpilled. I used to be gay myself but would now volunteer for the gas chamber if it meant I could take all the pride-affiliated groups with me.

pretty sure thats almost certainly a yes

>used to be gay
Really theres no one more pathetic on earth than the self hating gay. Seriously kill yourself I know you want to. I bet you miss getting your shit pushed in, as would I.

Nope. It was when they got turned into a political and capitalist weapon.

So you hate all gay people because of that? Frankly that makes you sound like kind of a psycho but whatever man

Yep.

I don't hate myself, only them. I would think this isn't that hard to grasp. You are white yet hate white people. I understand that. You don't like how other people are representing an identity you can't get rid of.

Why would I hate white people, hating a person because of the color of their skin seems pretty racist. i only hate bigots, which to be fair a lot of white people are but it really doesnt have much to do with their skin tone

Why do you “hate bigots”? Did you fall for one of tumblr’s psyops?

>it sure is nice of these white devils to share their countries with all us subhuman dregs

cringe queer uncle tom

Jesus, this thread hit the shitter quickly. Anyways, my contribution:
youtube.com/watch?v=iBnJ1q59kJU

Attached: cat1.jpg (700x933, 74K)

No, you hate that people who represent a group you are a naturally part of are mostly people you disagree with. It's why people who are ethnically Jewish can be the most anti-Zionist or people who are white like yourself are the biggest campaigners for putting white people in concentration camps, or people who are Islamic are literally slaughtering their own people for not being fundamentalist enough. The most offensive group is one that shares your natural identity but comes to the exact opposite conclusions. I hate pride-affiliated groups because they are disgusting and have come to all the wrong conclusions about something I myself have experienced and understand well. They've also done it for entirely selfish reasons, wanting political power over others rather than freedom for themselves.

>something I understand well
You really dont understand a goddamn thing

Only you are campaigning to make gay a political affiliation rather than a biological phenomenon or just a personal choice that has no indication on what beliefs you have. You are the evil dictator here and the people pushing back on you that you keep attacking are the gays.

Lmao what

>or just a personal choice
jesus christ

Well, I don't understand gaining pleasure in public degeneracy. I obviously meant I understand naturally being a faggot and having to come to terms with it. I realized it's an internal thing that I needed to sort out and I did. You decided it's an external thing and everyone else has to bend the knee to accommodate you. Your solution is literally impossible, even with the brutal dictatorship you want, it will still fall apart eventually. Your solution is impossible in the long-term, mine is not. It's a matter of you putting yourself first over all other life and me preferring the survival of civilization.

>muh degeneracy
>muh civilization
stop browsing /pol/ and have sex

Calm down, bigot. This is the problem with you leftists and the reason why you freak out over everything. You fundamentally assume everyone else holds your horrid views. People on the extreme right believe that freedom of choice exists and people can do things like choose to kill themselves or take harmful drugs or whatever else they want and that's 100% okay. You believe that if being gay were a choice, it would be wrong and so it has to be biological. This is also why you hate studies on race and IQ because you believe if it was revealed IQ was lower, then lynching unintelligent groups would have to be the outcome. This is not the view on the extreme right because they believe in individual freedom so no individual can be judged by group characteristics.

Go back to shooting up a school you fucking psycho.

that's what straight white men do, tho

What? That's a far reach even for a /pol/lack huckster like yourself

but that's what the people from /pol/ do, not the gays that they shoot at

Right. Go shoot up gay nightclub.

Mods wont delete this thread because theyre all /pol/lacks. Remember this.

youtube.com/watch?v=lUMT9OIaVvE

This site is literally owned by the FBI who are on your side. Stop crying so hard since all you've done is made yourselves look like clowns this entire thread.

>this site is literally owned by the FBI
Based off meds schizo

I know you don't believe this. Just get some help before you hurt anybody.

The guy who did that was from the political group you protect.

Yes I personally protect muslims

He was a gay muslim I'm pretty sure he's in your faction.

ahahaha
what?
are you telling me all school shooters were secretly gay?

I’m this poster
and you’re the type of gay I completely accept. Because you realize there are boundaries and you have to cater to those boundaries, if you like it or not. Because stability and avoidance of extremism is more important than some affective outburst of unfounded self-importance.
I wouldn’t call you a faggot, I respect you and I’m sure we could be friends because your sexual orientation is neither something that defines your complete personality, nor something you feel like has to have an impact on anyone else but yourself.

No, I'm telling you that your attempt at deflecting will never help with your mental illness. There are shooters of all types, non-white, female, gay and tranny. You can't fool anyone into believing you aren't going to be the next shooter just because you're not straight. So please just get some help before you do something you'll regret.

Thank you user. I'm glad there are still sensible people like you on this site. It's too bad that our stance of non-extremism can never prevent all the crazies who want to interfere with our lives though. I just hope this conflict gets resolved sooner rather than later so we can rebuild.

more like this?

Why do the gays just have to be like soooooo annoying though

not enough armor

Attached: FHWarden.jpg (1200x1699, 323K)

bump, looking for some actual recs

kys

It's a pretty difficult topic to find music for. You can find lots of music about killing women for example because straight men who had bitter break-ups write music. But there's not a lot of people who specifically hate gays and make that the subject of their music. There ARE plenty of people who make music who hated gays, but they just wouldn't make that the focus of their lyrics. Maybe a random line here and there in a song about something else.

Fuck off /pol/

based this

Here's some 10/10 able-bodied cisscum heteronormative patriarchal racist sounding riffs

Attached: 3264-1.jpg (900x900, 111K)

>it old it bad >:(

Attached: BrainletMicrowave.jpg (480x480, 22K)

youtube.com/channel/UCu3IhMzYtC93HTzuIua090A

Tuck in

Attached: John Lennon Pingas.jpg (532x640, 159K)