Taytay BTFO

variety.com/2019/biz/news/taylor-swift-slams-scooter-brauns-acquisition-of-big-machine-as-my-worst-case-scenario-1203256624/

archive.fo/bcsLO

>This is my worst case scenario. This is what happens when you sign a deal at fifteen to someone for whom the term ‘loyalty’ is clearly just a contractual concept. And when that man says ‘Music has value’, he means its value is beholden to men who had no part in creating it.

>“When I left my masters in Scott’s hands, I made peace with the fact that eventually he would sell them. Never in my worst nightmares did I imagine the buyer would be Scooter. Any time Scott Borchetta has heard the words ‘Scooter Braun’ escape my lips, it was when I was either crying or trying not to. He knew what he was doing; they both did. Controlling a woman who didn’t want to be associated with them. In perpetuity. That means forever.

Attached: 09F56F7A-7D0C-4D88-8ECE-408D65B62AB2.png (1262x503, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taylorswift.tumblr.com/post/185958366550/for-years-i-asked-pleaded-for-a-chance-to-own-my
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Any time Scott Borchetta has heard the words ‘Scooter Braun’ escape my lips, it was when I was either crying or trying not to.

Holy fucking shit...

...Based af.

>wahhhhhhhhh I'm 35 years old and just learned what music rights and contracts are wahhhhhhhh

actually based and redpilled. now tell me to have sex everybody after this post

Why doesn't she try sitting on my cock?

ew! delete!

Based scooter

lmao who cares her music is normie shit

Is she going to write a song about him now?

Taylor is absolutely BASED, i love how she doesnt give a single a fuck and has balls to fight with the jewish music industry and hollywood jews scums time after time. She deserve her recordings, for me personally mostly because she is actually talented and hardworking; writing her own music and making it big in jewwood being outsider little white girl with no connections there and country roots.

Attached: D4byIg-UwAAwijd.jpg (885x1200, 195K)

I love how Tay Tay is... Fearless, you see what i did here? Hehehe,hehe,he,hhhh im funny r-right?:)

> has balls to fight with the jewish music industry and hollywood jews scums
> while being on the jewish paycheck and making videos that embrace globohomo world order

connect the fucking dots already
i know she looks like a goddess but that does not make her any more persistent

>Scooter Braun was born in New York City to Jewish parents,[15] Ervin and Susan (née Schlussel) Braun. Ervin's parents "had barely escaped" the Holocaust, and lived in Hungary until 1956. Shortly before the Soviet Union intervened to suppress the Hungarian Revolution, they fled to the United States. Ervin grew up in Queens, and became a dentist; Susan Schlussel Braun was an orthodontist. After the couple married, they settled in Greenwich, Connecticut.[16][17]

why its always the jews?

Attached: kanye tuxedo.jpg (392x375, 44K)

lol, are you retarded? You are aware that she has many lesbians and gays in her fanbase? she showed support for them by this lgbt video, its not even overly political video, she is not mocking trump or republicans in it, yes there are some peasants with signs, but they dont have republicans or trump labels, or any political labels for that matter.

>sell your music
>make millions of dollars
>person you sold the music to sells it to someone else
>use your privilege to have newspaper articles about how it was now "stolen" from you

Attached: 1558570385823.jpg (240x240, 6K)

OH NO NO NO NO JUSTIN BIEBER APOLOGIZED TO HER, hahahaha what a fucking cuck. Its hard to dislike her, even with her liberal views now, she just always coming back hard, it make my dick hard also.

Attached: D-V222NXoAEZ044.jpg (750x828, 195K)

What? She didnt sell it... u fooking retard read this:
taylorswift.tumblr.com/post/185958366550/for-years-i-asked-pleaded-for-a-chance-to-own-my
Taylor

>sign a contract with a record label so they will own your masters in exchange for getting heavily promoted in mainstream corporate media
>it works and your mediocre music gets super popular because you're a hot chick with a decent voice
>later complain that you don't own your music
she could have gone indie and owned her shit but she wanted to make a deal with the devil for that corporate payday
what did she fucking expect?
i mean that money is great and i might sell myself too for that kind of income, but i wouldn't have any illusions about it what's really going on when i sign that contract

> You are aware that she has many lesbians and gays in her fanbase
imagine pandering to the fucking 4% of the population while alienating the white middle class people from the heartland
you idiots clearly never learn

I love how whenever a Jew does something shitty, ALL Jews are blamed, but if a white guy does something shitty only the white guy is blamed.

>implying this isn't standard practice in the record industry

Even ICP knows that giving away master recordings is one of the worst ideas.

more like jews "apologized" using his instagram.

taylor swift you need to calm down

Attached: 1447041293227.jpg (1200x1802, 193K)

Poor Taylor. You all are also trash for thinking this is a good thing.

Taylor Swift redemption arch imminent.

It's as if there are things in life more important than money.

By the way, Scooter controls Bieber's instagram

So the jackass who messed up Bieber is trying to mess up Swift? No surprise here.

No, the red text was added by Taylor. Bieber is Scooter's client. The original post by Bieber was around the time of the Famous/Kanye/Kardashian scandal, and Bieber posted a picture of him on a call with Kanye and Scooter poking fun at Taylor.

Based Bieber. Top 10 redemption arcs.

kanye just learned last year. She'll live.

You sound like someone who knows the full story, user :^)

Low effort bait.

I love when clueless out of touch celebs go on their clueless out of touch rants about all the injustices done to them as if anyone gives a shit.

i want to fuck her

>Music I wrote on my bedroom floor and videos I dreamed up and paid for from the money I earned playing in bars, then clubs, then arenas, then stadiums.

She is so full of shit. Her parents and the label arranged for her to take songwriting lessons from professional songwriters. She had rich parents who paid for her career.

If you think Taylor Swift is clueless and out of touch, you might just be clueless and out of touch yourself. This is the aftermath of a contract she signed when she was 15, almost 15 years ago. She's smart enough now to bail as soon as her contract ended, because if she has renewed her contract she would now be owned by this prick. She knew that Borchetta didn't let her buy her masters because he wanted to sell the label, and without her masters its value would plummet. She had made piece with that fact. She reason she's upset by this is that Borchetta sold them to the man who tried to end her career, who obviously does not appreciate her life's work, which he now owns.

>Her parents and the label arranged for her to take songwriting lessons from professional songwriters.
[citation needed]

>She had rich parents who paid for her career.
Having your parents support your talent does not make you any less talented. If you think money can make a star of her level, you're just dumb.

YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU
THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME OMG GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUGGIN HATER

>[citation needed]
Did you look it up?
>Having your parents support your talent does not make you any less talented
There is a higher probability you are less taleneted, since less talent is required to achieve fame because of connections and family money

Oh, and also
>Her parents and the label arranged for her to take songwriting lessons from professional songwriters.
Even if this were true, that doesn't make her statement false.

would be great if he owned her image too and forced her to get fat

Attached: DdOXQBpV0AAmXV-[1].jpg (450x327, 38K)

Lmaooo dudes name is fucking scooter

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORD
YOU GON LEARN TODAY

how much is Taylor paying you to type all that garbage?

they don't get blamed cuz mental health

Engage in masturbation

>believing tay tay does music for anything other than money
>tay tay is pop
>believing only 4% of the population positively responds to globohomo shilling
>believing that lgbt agenda is not political
>unironically believing pop is not for money
>unironically believing lgbt community is comprised of anything other than the brainwashed, the sexually abused, the mentally ill, the incels and the fatherless

Oof

what is a master recording. why is taylor upset?

nigga's name is Scooter lol

>Even if this were true, that doesn't make her statement false.
It makes her statement misleading and disingenuous

The original ones normally kept on a label's safe, she's gonna have to buy her own music when that jew dies And she's 89 not being able to spend with her cats And bimbos ALL The while like paul

A master recording is the final, finished product of an album. It is the physical master tape as well as the rights to the sound recording.

Almost always, a master is owned by the ones who payed for the studio time and artist development in making the album: the record label. Never owned by the artists themsevles, unless the artist payed to make the album themselves.

Sometimes artists have the opportunity to buy back the masters of their own albums.

>""""had barely escaped""""

A master recording is basically the original audio files that were used to produce a song. She's upset because they're her art and Borchetta sold them off to someone who he knew had made her life hell before. This man basically owns her life's work now. He now profits from anything that plays those songs (only those specific recordings) and can make new copies to sell, sell rights to sample the songs, etc.
Imagine you're a painter and you paint something meaningful to you, let's say your dog. Imagine that by some shitty arrangement, the actual physical painting belongs to whoever publishes your art. You're still the artist so the actual image (intellectual property) of the painting belongs to you, but the physical media does not. Now imagine the publisher that owns the painting of your dog now sells it to Cruella De Vil. In a nutshell that's what's happening with Taylor, even if it's a little more complicated than that.

And also imagine Cruella had tried to skin your dog, by the way.

but will she still be making money off of those songs she worked on?

>Imagine that by some shitty arrangement
by a contract that she willingly signed
in which she received marketing investments and access to resources she would not have otherwise had in exchange for giving up ownership of the recordings
it worked and now she has left that label and can use the leverage she has as a very popular popstar to get a better deal or even go indie if she wants
her stupid rant is like me being mad that the first company i worked for after college paid me way less than i make now
if she was considering the fact that there are lots of DIY/indie artists who never have a chance to attain the popularity that can be built by signing a 360 deal with a major label (the kind of deal taylor accepted and has clearly benefited enormously from) and arguing that the kind of deal she made was unfair as it is the only path to maximum music profits then i would appreciate that. but she is only whining from a personal perspective, she isn't analyzing the issue at all

Attached: 1549215474448.jpg (708x480, 37K)

What was this sentence? LOL. You sound extremely stupid.

>but will she still be making money off of those songs she worked on?
Sure (depending on her contract). But she has no control over it, if that makes sense.

Yes, but she can't, for example, sample her own songs now unless she pays for the rights, or decide who gets to sample them, I believe. She also has no power over what the owner does with them, or whatever. But the problem here isn't really economical, but sentimental. The man owning her music is kind of a power move, since they have history going back.

Im siding with Taylor on this one, music industry is even more shady and corrupted that film industry, fuck the jews. And Scott Borcheta is piece of shit, she literally made with him Big Machine Label, there wasnt even label before him and Taylor started it, she made him fucking milions, so he should at least give her the possibility to buy her OWN MUSIC before looking at different people and selling it to some fucking hollywood jew, especially because she wrote, co-wrote and co-produced it. And wrote entire album by herself, i respect her, she dont have the strongest vocals, but she has unique vocals which connects and she is better anyway in the songwriting department.

>if she was considering the fact that there are lots of DIY/indie artists who never have a chance to attain the popularity that can be built by signing a 360 deal with a major label (the kind of deal taylor accepted and has clearly benefited enormously from) and arguing that the kind of deal she made was unfair as it is the only path to maximum music profits then i would appreciate that. but she is only whining from a personal perspective, she isn't analyzing the issue at all
This. Not to mention her parents were rich bankers who invested in the label that signed her, a label owned by a guy who was a payola guy from Mercury records iirc

Her shit stinks to high heaven. She needs to stfu and get what she deserves

>she isn't analyzing the issue at all
Are you? Her problem isn't the money.

The Trump curse strikes again!

Haha, that’d be really funny, haha :)

I'm just happy all the greedy illuminati kikes in this industry have a special place in he'll, 70 or so years of money worship and greed isn't worth it, repent

>he believes in heaven or hell

Attached: 1394663614318.gif (590x310, 3.91M)

Michael Jackson bought The rights for The beatles's discography in The 80's, paul bought them recently, that's why Beatles albums are on YouTube.

You just confirmed how stupid you are