Why does every artist sound exactly the same lately? Why is music so fucking dull in the 10s...

why does every artist sound exactly the same lately? Why is music so fucking dull in the 10s? Why do you idiots fall for the most derivative nonsense and act like its "fresh"? Are millennials and zoomers that dumb and sheltered?

Attached: bebe-rexha-getty-510x600.jpg (510x600, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXz3qeYQP0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

music sucks

You would say that of any decade. There's always a certain set sound and cliches everyone follows.

thicc

>and sheltered
fucking lmao
as opposed to what?
the totally not sheltered boomers and gen xers?

Here you go.

Attached: 1359640657936 (1).jpg (1687x2401, 2.65M)

not being a faggot?

>Only expose yourself to a limited variety of music
>"WHY DOES EVERYTHING SOUND THE SAME?"

u sheltered

retard. America has literally never been safer

everything is unoriginal as fuck, lets face it. your gen is fucking garbage. Acting black and being a victim is hip of all things

are you lost? this board is for people who listen to music. I can give you directions if you want.

sorry music is dead. ur trips confirms

What are you trying to say? Do you even listen to music my dude?

all popular music sounds the same. the only thing that changes is what genre is popular. good music is being made, in the underground, as always, you're just too dumb to look for it

everything is look at me how SJW i am instead of being creative/

What is even the point of this bullshit?

maybe venture a little further than local radio stations

This simply isn't true. Do you have any examples of that in music that you've seen?

every dumb piece of shit wants to outdo each other in how hip and cultured they are with the minorities

like Kid Cudis album being panned just because its rock

yet Drake this piece of shit faggot that mumbles on the mic with no melodies or talent gets #1 hits

What does that have to do with SJWs though? Also like other people have said this board is for people with an actual interest in music who explore and find stuff they like, aka not for people like you, so fuck off

Yeah, this is just bait. No one could be as stupid as you are.

Because every thing deemed cool by minorities of what they stereotypically are supposed to do is praised most .

Someone does something outside the box and its "too white". You're just a retard faggot with no clue how things work in life and see things as black & white.

I don't know if I'm having a stroke or you are, because I have no idea what this is supposed to be saying

Lol the majority of these aren't even modern anymore. The oldest on here are 18 years old man

i think you're out of touch dude

you like drake lol what a fag

>You're just a retard faggot with no clue how things work in life and see things as black & white.

Your whole point is based on a reductivist black & white argument though.

>You're just a retard faggot with no clue how things work in life and see things as black & white.
the irony is palpable.
you're either a senile boomer or very underage

Attached: 1545812085061.jpg (400x438, 154K)

>acting black
>implying that's a bad thing
>implying all rock music doesn't come from white people in the 50s "acting black" and playing the blues
>being a victim
>implying this is a thing outside of literal children on tumblr
>implying this is expressed at all in modern music

t lgbt faggots

/thread

You must be 18 years old to post here.

wow could you be a bigger cuck? Being black is fucking retarded. stop it you fucking dumb retard. Be yourself and stop being cool by what MSM tells you you fucking low IQ mouth breathing piece of shit zoomer

hahah you fucking queer. go kill yourself. No one likes you. Stop having dumb parades. Stop cutting off your penis. Just be yourself for fucks sake

Citation fucking needed. Show me an example of good experimental music panned for being "too white". And by good and experimental I mean something that doesn't sound like derivative 70s boomer rock.

>bee yourself
ah, boomer it is
take your meds and head back to facebook, grandpa. qanon doesn't post on Yea Forums

who cares. nothing wrong with boomer rock. fuck your shitty outdated rap and hip hop and dance music that sounded the same for decades

this young generation is super retarded.. lol. fuck you

fucking lmao @ this guy

I'm 27. Try being yourself and stop spouting the exact same opinion as every other stereotypical alt-right retard on /pol/. Or just call me a cuck again and a soiboy or anything else that shows how insecure you are about your fragile masculinity and virginity.

Attached: 91sn32Q.jpg (350x265, 94K)

>makes a claim
>"show me some evidence for that claim"
>who cares?!
You're the one who cares mate, you're absolutely seething.

>t. mongoloid

>stop having parades where you express yourself
>just be yourself
Do you think "be yourself" means everyone should be just like you? user, I...

So there's nothing wrong with rock that's sounded the same for decades, but there is something wrong with other genres sounding dated? Could it be that those genres were pioneered by black people?

how are so many of you falling for this bait lmao

mongoloid for saying an objectively true statement? k

>this board is for what I want bloo bloo I have a stinky diaper
This is not your board, narcissist. The updoots can’t save you now.

>sgt pepper is “acting black”
>pet sounds is “acting black”
>rumors is “acting black”
Just fuck off forever with your minority worship.

>white people experiment a little bit
OMG SO FUCKIN EPIC
>black people break all the rules to make jazz music
EW THIS IS BAD SHOWMANSHIP! SO DECADENT!

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 2.69M)

This is not what people think

Actually yes. Most of the songs on all of those records can be traced back to black music. Come on man this is too easy

>every artist

>exactly the same

it is a description that defies rational thought and logic. There are artists of all types, sounds, and description out there. If you remain ignorant of them- thats on you.

Imagine unironically recommending tegan and Sara to someone who hates pop. You're a retard. And I like t/s.

You made me phone post, that's how stupid you are

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXz3qeYQP0A