Explain his appeal

Explain his appeal

Attached: 24-ed-sheeran.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 37K)

non threatening good boy for mothers and daughters

The music industry shilled him as 'popular', and thus made all the teen girls listen to him because they believe the industry's shilling of him being 'popular'. And thus, the girls choose to listen to his music for the sake of conformity and social acceptance.

what appeal?

He made 400 million dollars touring last year

The advent of the internet led to the mass exodus of niche appreciators and other art freaks, forcing the mainstream to become ever blander in an attempt to hold on to what ground it had left.

He's got good rhythm and a nice voice and doesn't upset the horses, he's the musical equivalent of watching an episode of friends, and right now the market share for people who want to go back to the 90's, when everything made sense, is high. God help us all.

he kind of looks like me and sometimes girls tell me that and it makes me feel bad because i probably make 2% of what he makes a year

14 year old white girls

round head

He's NPC music. Bland, unthreatening with catchy hooks.

explain YOUR appeal

he's the most listened to by far on spotify at 62 million monthly listeners

SO HONEY NOW
TAKE ME INTO YOUR LOVIN ARMS
KISS ME UNDER THE LIGHT OF A THOUSAND STARS
PLACE YOUR HEAD ON MY BEATING HEART
I'M THINKIN OUT
LOUD

ginger, so no soul

hes famous and in love with your body

Christians. He's like the music version of Tim Tebow. They made good plays... at first.

marketing and cheesy lyrics

women are the worst thing to happen to this planet.

this

me? im a master FM synthesist, whats yours faggort?

reminder

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-30-11-41-23.png (720x922, 469K)

remember when he wrote a weird fan fic song where he self-inserted himself into the role of his grandfather having a night of fun and sex with his grandmother?

thats quite weird.

if anything the existence of this ginger proves that the beatles are still the golden standard for music and that the uk still dominates all music and bassically the world.