Anthony Fantano hate thread

I hate this fucking basedboy sjw leftshit retard faggot, can we have a hate thread for him?

Attached: images (4).jpg (271x186, 5K)

no

Wtf I didin't type basedboy

yes

He's living proof that veganism causes mental disability. We watched him go from a normal faggot to a complete braindead SJW retard over about 8 years of daily tofu and tempeh consumption.

how incredibly original

I sincerely believe glasses-wearers are subhuman

slow down there, pol pot. i fully support the total collapse of the capialist state but let's not genocide the glass wearers this time

I would hate him, except for the fact that he gave TMS a 10.

Clearly you did

Attached: index.jpg (233x217, 13K)

Attached: soyboy30.jpg (800x591, 49K)

none one cares

He makes /pol/ seethe and that’s why he is BASED.

Attached: soy2.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

Attached: 4CD3583C-3A7D-4C0C-B2C4-E8D3FD07A65E.jpg (5089x3740, 2.68M)

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Democratic_Kampuchea.svg.png (2000x1333, 8K)

retarded ass nigga

Imagine thinking that isn't satire for one millisecond

/pol/‘s biggest archivement in life was convincing the world that nerds aren’t majority conservative

basedboy

Why is the threshold so fucking low for you people to call someone an SJW? Fantano is left and a mediocre progressive, he isn't ranting about feminism and BLM and when he does address shit like that its not soap boxing.

Before you mention he removed his DsO review remember he reviewed, and defended his reviews, of bands like Peste Noire

Kys samefagging OP
this is very true

>Before you mention he removed his DsO review remember he reviewed, and defended his reviews, of bands like Peste Noire
he's just being hypocritical here
he wouldn't do those reviews any more, but he doesn't want to appear like a little bitch, so he pretends he's still behind them. It's very artificial in my eyes.

>vegan
>he lifts weights
>still more fat than average built-fat mode
how many tons of fruit does this disgusting person eats a day?

This nigga got a BAD case of TDS

he has a bread problem

No

I hate him for his "deep" analysis of mainstream music "artists". He buys into the bullshit WWE Marketing Narratives that the labels put out.

He doesn't actually care about music or sound. It's just a pretense for his, "Muh artist has really grown and gone through alot"

>Mediocre progressive
What the fuck is a "mediocre progressive"?
>He isn't ranting about feminism and blm and when he dies address shit like that it's not soap boxing
"Hands up don't shoot"

We're talking about a guy who only a couple of years ago had civil conversations with people like Sargon and Sam Hyde, and criticized his audience for not being open minded, and now spends his time talking shit about moderate conservatives like Jordan Peterson and 1791 on social media like a bratty little kid. He's lost the plot.

i hate fantano but can you claim one reason to dislike him other than for his political opinions (of which he only talks about on twitter)?

I hope he develops cancer in the ass

redditor confirmed

You faggots were sucking his dick when he was pandering to the nu-right crying about how people were supposedly blacklisting him for his shitty views but now that you disagree with him on some things you fags start crying lmfao

that disgusting fat bastard

rollin

Roll

I unsubscribed to his channels and unfollowed his Twitter page because all he does really is being unbearably "woke" and uncalled for rude on social media and only cover rap and pop on both his channels

Roor

>What the fuck is a "mediocre progressive"?

Some made up bullshit that faggot poster pulled out of his ass just now

Yeah, he's ugly, and he's a passive aggressive bitch. That's two. The first one was enough so consider yourself lucky I'm so charitable.

i rate this big black nigger's dick that's fucking my nigger wife a strong 7

He was literally never pandering to any facet of the right wing ever.

Faggot have black midi an 8

He says things about music I cant think of but he's a rare watch for me

man when did Yea Forums start attracting so many incels. we need to make fun of more people for listening to video game music

If you don't like him, there are plenty of music reviewers on youtube.

kill me

agreed. Anthony is a very very based boy. one of the most basedest boys to ever bless Yea Forums

Isn't there a correlation between high IQ and wearing glasses or some shit like that?

They obviously aren't though.

Please tell me this is bait.

I'M NOT A RACIST

FADER YOU HEAR ME?

I'M NOT A RACIST MY WIFE IS BLACK

I'M A NICE GUYYYYYYYYYYYY

aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1559073143077.jpg (540x485, 62K)

DARK PROG

He's sipped one too many commie cummies

Attached: dg.png (1000x1000, 848K)

I have never understood why anyone ever gave a fuck about what he had to say. He's not a good musician and doesn't have a good understanding of theory so he can't comment on the objective technical aspects of music, so all that's left is his opinion. Do people really listen to him just to get their opinions spoon fed to him? Even the people who hate him seem to watch him, so they can take the opposite stance of whatever he has to say. He reviews generic pop music with zero insight, takes the safest stance on any given topic, and on the rare occasion he reviews something outside the billboard top 100, it just seems to be whatever "underground" music plebbit shills that week. I 100% do not understand why anyone would ever click on his videos other than by accident.

Jesus Christ

At least he _is_ a musician. What instruments do Christgau and the senile pedophile play?

>bass
not a musician.

Attached: tumblr_p24xysu6oE1s8xhw7o2_250.jpg (250x167, 8K)

ever heard of Flea you brainlet zoomer?

Attached: download.jpg (1600x1029, 220K)

No, I only listen to real musicians.

>slap bass
>good technique

RHCP are pretty alright apart from Kiedis.

>88686070
kek here he goes, laying groundwork for another sad saturday night. does being a virgin eat at people so much? never really thought sex was such a deal that the absence of it could do this kind of damage, but the frustrated nerds on here make me thankful. cope while you can, these methods won’t work forever.

i'm sorry user, am I distracting you from drinking onions with your wife's boyfriend?

Attached: 6e4.png (644x800, 14K)