ITT: Pseudcore

post albums pseuds like

Attached: neu.jpg (355x355, 11K)

Attached: futuredays.jpg (301x300, 20K)

kill yourself my friend

its so easy to tell when someone has listened to only 4 albums, all of them being scarufficore

is this supposed to be an insult

yes, get your own taste. you can tell a music pseud when they say their favorite artists are tvu, neu, can, david bowie. listen to mroe music

greatest rock album of all time

listen to less music

explain how

>tvu, neu, can, david bowie
all of these slap
you fav third rate post-punk band suck ass
bet you unironically listen to shit like sad lovers and giants

yes they are good, but if someone lists these artists as the greatest or theri favorite, you c an tell they dont listen to a lt of music. what are your favorite bands / artists ?

trum trum trum trum trum trum trum vshhhhh trum trum trum trum trum
I like these sounds

screeching weasel is my fav band :^)

>but if someone lists these artists as the greatest or theri favorite, you c an tell they dont listen to a lt of music
why not?
all of them are a part of the rock canon for a reason

>all of these slap
shut the fuck up, i agree with you on your point
but honestly shut the fuck up zoomer faggot

buzzword

I like the actual songs on this album quite a lot but yes anyone who thinks this album is above a good amount of others while knowing that half of it is literal bullshit is a psued. I understand that back then the stuff they were doing was experimental and whatnot but it has not aged well, no one (that isn't a psued) wants to listen to that garbage. I used to be like that, but eventually with full maturity you will come full circle and realize that the best music is music that knows exactly what it is and trys to deliver that to the best of its ability

The contrarianism on this board is the real pseud-magnet.

nice blogpost faggot

buzzword itself is a buzzword
kys

make me

all jazz

this album is perfect, wtf

Yeah even grandmas should like this

scaruffi hates bowie. if your going to make baseless insults at least get your shit straight, fag

Attached: Velvet_Underground_White_Light-White_Heat_800x.jpg (500x500, 14K)