Be radiohead

>be radiohead
>come to an intersection
>turn left

Attached: kida.png (229x221, 43K)

>turn left
>now in albuquerque

why did he rotate the mountains to to right then

started watching the vid cus his okc one was okayish but he started showing his ugly face for some reason so i just closed the tab

God Kid A is so overrated. Both it and OKC are 7/10. What's the big deal?

Stop watching faggot ass video essays by brain dead college students

this video was ok, he comes off like he genuinely likes the music and isn't just aping fantano for adrev, but it's still a pretty bland video overall. I guess it gives some context to zoomers at the very least

no. that would have been Tom Waits

People only care because it was released by the guys who made Creep lol

AAAAAAAAALLLLLBERQUERQUE

>turn left
>no green arrow
>did not yield
>in a faaaast german car amazed that i survived
>an airbag saved my life

he literally rotated the image 90 degrees left

>When it came out, Kid A was saluted as a masterpiece by the international critics, but a few months later critics who were still willing to define it a "masterpiece" could be packed in a Japanese subcompact car. The problem is that there is precious little to write about Radiohead's songs. The interest they generate recalls the frenzy surrounding each of Bowie's "masterpieces", works that were manufactured ad hoc (by the greatest rock communicator ever) to induce intellectual excitement (to disorient) in order to hide what little substance the music had. Something similar is happening with Radiohead's albums. Each collection is well-crafted and intriguing, for the sake of being well-crafted and intriguing. But little else. If the band has a personality, it is not clear what it is.
>The following "masterpiece" of possibly the most over-rated band since the Smiths, Amnesiac (Capitol, 2001), turned out to be actually a significant improvement over Kid A's random cliches.

Attached: file.png (243x261, 92K)

turn left, THIS SHIT AINT TOO SHABBY HUH ZERO TO THAT SIXTY YUH

You probably had to be there at the time. Maybe it's like the Beatles

kek

this guys videos are all just quoting the Wikipedia articles for various albums
seriously, check out his Animal Collective video too and its the same deal

>be radiohead
>give me sunshine
>make me happy

Talk Talk did it better (and inspired Radiohead).

I want to kill all music video essay makers

(nice meme)

>the greatest left turn in music history

Attached: Petrusich-Scott-Walker (1).jpg (727x658, 121K)

this

what a faggot retard

kill yourself am faglord

That's Scott Walker, not Arctic Monkeys, brainlet.

>am

He totally misses the motives for the MGMT video and claims that they hate making pop music when all of their albums are considered pop to them. This idiot barely does any research.