I like this album!

I like this album!
>finds out theyre trannies
DROPPED

Attached: 6EA9457D-3AC3-4ADC-8C2C-3A2699FD447D.jpg (400x400, 28K)

That makes it even better dude

I gave it a 7.5/10 but now im going to bump it up to 8.5/10

That music is fucking retarded son, and you are worried about their balls?
Check your own

weird people make the best music since always you fucking idiot

dylan isn’t a tranny just laura les

Attached: 20F8FBBF-1454-4C2D-BD00-C1617BAC4655.jpg (1125x1877, 417K)

Attached: AB3B3060-4CB3-4AD4-9005-09FF85C8EE7B.jpg (775x837, 49K)

Attached: A340F3CB-3441-4699-B6F3-C519B31D18E7.png (218x231, 9K)

100 Gecs is quirky lol XD randumb dance music that people think is experimental because the synths are outdated, the mixing is shit, and the lyrics are purposely vapid. It's popular because it has the stamp of approval from some bald dipshit who is so illiterate that he reviewed an album of decade-old b-sides from an influential A-list band as if it were a brand-new album and is shocked that a black metal band has ties to neo-Nazis. It's popular because people think when something is described as "ironic" by a transgender furry in a RYM review that it's some philosophical masterpiece that rivals Augustine or Aquinas. Had this album came out 10 years ago it would've been rightfully panned alongside the likes Kesha, 3OH!3, Brokencyde, and other crunkcore artists, because it's just as awful as the material those artists released; instead it is praised today because satire is dead and people think that camp is the peak of humor. It's the musical equivalent of being a fucking retard, then claiming that you were intentionally acting like a fucking retard, and you are therefore a trolling mastermind. If you like this album you're the kind of person who is shallow enough to find that person humorous and immature enough to encourage his petulant behavior. It's music for Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m. It's music for people that say "doggo" and "heck" in real life conversations. It's music for kids who laugh at videos that have a sudden increase in volume. It's music for people who think that their lowercase, grammarless tweets about wanting to commit suicide makes them funny and relatable, when they're actually just fucking annoying. It's even more worthless than a shitty pop album that's actually from the late 00's because it's an attempt to artificially recreate the horrible music of that era, rather than simply being its natural product. It's just plain bad music, and that the intent was to create bad art does not make the work any more meaningful or tolerable.

m e g a b a s e d

heck

I was completely opposite
>"oh fuck this album sucks ass, gonna give it a 2/10"
>finds out they're trans
>"well at least they tried, it's a 5/10"

same
it's sad how Yea Forums is becoming /lgbt/
The amount of tranny shilling is becoming unbearable.

>properly separating art from the artist, criticizing the music itself, happening to like albums regardless of whether the artist is a delusional transtrender or a batshit psycho fascist, et cetera
>"omg Yea Forums is full of faggots!!!!!!!!!!! what even are we, [other board that has fuck all to do with music]??????"

Ear rape videos mad funny tho

there are people in this thread who already admit to rating it higher due to their transgender frontman

>one person replies to the thread with what appears to be bait
>user replies to the entire thread crying foul, never once replying directly to the poster
>user then claims to have always been referring to the poster (despite, again, not giving him a single nod beforehand) and that said poster, who is only one out of at least ten others, is representative of not only the thread in which he is a minority but also the board at large
wow

Post-Based.

fuck off snowflake

Attached: 35516101_1736266603125289_8673727853461766144_n.jpg (600x595, 53K)

you seriously underestimate how our society has conditioned people to think about trannies.

what does that have to do with their music?

Attached: amerishoots.jpg (960x720, 124K)

nigger

>user then procedes to only argue against the suggestion that the poster was baiting, implicitly confirming that yes, user did in fact just move the goalposts and try to pass off the lie that he was always talking about said poster

wow dude that's some asperger-level lack of reading comprehension you're showcasing there. it's like you've never seen satire before. wanna know how I know you browse /pol/?

Lol that’s like all PC music. Maybe I’m just not in on it but it all sounds pretty shitty to me

I'm checking it out now. Not something I was expecting. Heavy originality. Gives me a good impression of trans in music.

This pasta actually completely sold me on the album. Upon examining the genre tags on rym before reading this pasta I shrugged it off as nothing more than a sophie rip-off or something similar. The low score didn't help either. But this, THIS, well, it cause me to have such a chuckle that I infact went out of my way to listen to 1000gecs. And you know what? I found it well worth the listen. Sure it wasn't deep and meaningful. Some may say its "ironic" or "satire" but honestly I don't care about that. All that matters to me was that 1000gecs was short, fun, and for the most part kept things silly. It is by no means a masterpiece but its an enjoyable listen none the less

retard

What the fuck is this shit? This is a fucking musical travesty, honestly fuck this fucking garbage. I don't even know what to fucking call this, it's worse than shit, it's fucking disgusting. This album single-handedly convinced me that God is dead, Fuck this shit.

There is no fucking consistency in this album, it's a mash of awful sounds and significantly worse sounding vocals.

"B-but that's the point, 100 Gecs don't tie themselves down to a single genre!"

Kill yourself. Cease breathing, vacate your mortal coil, delete brain, drink mercury.

When an album lacks cohesion, when an album lacks any semblance of similarity between tracks, is it even an album anymore? It's just a clusterfuck of sound with nothing to tie the current track to the previous track. There is no consistent vibe or atmosphere. Speaking of cohesion, let's talk about the band name and the album title.

The band 100 Gecs Literally titled their album 1000 Gecs. 1000 Gecs, by 100 Gecs? Fucking retarded, it's like naming your album the sequel to your band.

"OMG it's so quirky and unique, I just LOVE the bizarre mash of industrial, experimental Avante-Garde audio streaming into my earhole!"

Kill yourself. Cease breathing, vacate your mortal coil, delete brain, drink mercury.

Fuck this obnoxious fucking garbage, I'd rather listen to Earth 2 while sawing my dick in half straight down the fucking middle.

0/999999999999999993

watching people sperg out about this harmless 6/10 project has been more entertaining than the music

>I read your bad review and it made me check out the album lol thanks
Mega original friend

Also funfag signalling muh positive attitude

It's funny that people pay attention to A MP3 ONLY releases.

*citation needed

but then again it could be linked to underlying mental illness

all irony and shitposting aside I just listened to the first google result and this is fucking dogshit

Trannys have a serious mental disorder and are a major detriment to society, but I still love this album. Thought it was great the first time I heard it and it hasn't gotten old yet.

Doesn't seemed to have much political shit either.

Attached: 1560116505555.gif (280x158, 2.7M)

>a major detriment to society

woah we got Karl Marx over here, everybody!

I bet society is very lucky to have you though, right?

You fucking cunt

Far from it.

Don't turn this into a /pol/ thread

Attached: 1557122189888.jpg (541x767, 71K)

What's the problem if a gay trying hard and eventually looks like a pretty woman? I think it's really cool. it teaches us that everything is possible if you have strong will enough. That could teach fat ugly lazy egoist bitches that they need to work with their body and mind, and they will eventually look good too. If a man can look sexy, why an ugly woman couldn't?

The problem is the culture, my dude. I really don't care what some gay guy does and I know that's a cliche thing to say, but I think most people feel the same way.

I feel bad for gays fags and trans who want to just be left alone and live. I know many who hate the insanity that is associated with the "gay community," how it's portrayed and what they're trying to normalize. I know a couple trans who know their condition isn't normal and shouldn't be seen as such. Doesn't mean they're bad people as individuals. They also don't hide that they're trans.

Attached: 1560121568762.jpg (765x960, 128K)

Nice font choice boomer

>I know a couple trans

Lucky fuck. Tranny cock best cock

That was my first thought after I uploaded. The preview didn't show those borders. If I had known I would have edited it out.

Gay

Attached: DySAytzXcAEgDr0.jpeg.jpg (863x611, 90K)

The high pitched voices just ruined it for me. The album is bad.

obvious bait

I wouldn't enjoy it as much if the vocalist was female. First thing I ever saw from them was the video of them walking around a store to money machine and I thought it was a chick trying to modest. Never got a clear view of his face so I didn't know. When I saw it was actually a man that made it cooler to me. Sounds like women, but aren't.

Attached: 1549935366489.jpg (433x594, 69K)

U sound like a fucking lame. You sound like you love expressing your negative opinion because you think it puts yours above everyone else's lol

why did I feel nostalgic when I first listened to this album?

reddit style typing while also namefagging. yikes. also a very reddit opinion