"""""""""music"""""""""" (((((((((((((journalists)))))))))))) are browsing this board right now

>"""""""""music"""""""""" (((((((((((((journalists)))))))))))) are browsing this board right now

Attached: 1549154024035.jpg (598x270, 29K)

no they aren't

kys frogposter
btw I’m jewish and also better than you but those two are unrelated

Shlomo, Moshe, Stein, whatever your name is.
GET OFF MY BOARD!!!

check and based digits don't lie

Attached: big mac.png (638x546, 30K)

your mom is browsing my dick right now

is she having trouble finding it hahah

Hey I'm Lou Reed and I'm Jewish, AMA

Its been a long day of nasty gets

They clearly do
and marketeers in general

Marketeers read through Yea Forums all day and synthesize their findings into........

>hey white boy, watchu doin uptown
>and the colored girls say "dot dado dot dadodoo"
what did you mean by this?

He was trying to relate his experience buying drugs in the ghetto

is andy warhol a schmuck?

i'm a gusic journalist

Attached: gusic.jpg (1023x959, 49K)

It's interesting how /pol/ believes the Jews are exploiting the current system to control everything, but simultaneously believe Western society (which they acknowledge is ruled by a small class of elites) does not have serious flaws and that ethnic cleansing would fix everything, implying that another dangerous minority would not emerge to fill the vacuum of power

What are your thoughts on jazz?

If Jews can control the white race that easily, how strong can the white race be?

Attached: DlMK3Nu.jpg (1024x1004, 100K)

this is the main reason why I don't buy /pol/ jew fetish

I constantly hear them complain about "Jewish nepotism" as if all elites, regardless of ethnoreligious affiliation, don't abuse nepotism. They single out Jews because they're overrepresented among the elite, but in reality most of the American elite (i.e. most of the people who are supposedly causing the things they hate) are rich WASP families.

Also their understanding of American culture is absolutely atrocious. They claim to want to "preserve western culture" but also decry basically all western culture as being degenerate and harmful. That ties in with the fact that a huge portion of beloved 20th century American pop culture comes from Jewish Americans.

It's a common fascist tactic: paint your enemy as simultaneously weak and inferior but also extremely dangerous and powerful. That way you can justify exterminating them while also playing the victim.

Hello, Anthony