String tension calculator (D'Addario-based):
>stringtensionpro:com/
Music theory:
>musictheory.not//lessons
Guitar Maintenance and other information:
>frudua.com_guitar_crafpedia_en.html
Why is my guitar buzzing?
>frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Techniques/Setups/BuzzedDagnosis/buzzedlist.html
Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
>mega.nz/#F!KIailagC!3KynUYdTW53VsPu9QrJS_g
chords, inverse chords, and scales
>http//www/all-guitar-chords.com/

Attached: 1561092413509.jpg (2584x1828, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

justinguitar.com/
studybass.com/
tuxguitar.com.ar/
chordbook.com/guitar-chords/
stringtensionpro.com/
musictheory.net/lessons
frudua.com/guitar_craftpedia_en.html
frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
mega.nz/#F!KIoilagC!3KtnUYdTW53VsQu9QrJS_g
all-guitar-chords.com/
instaud.io/3Rjb
instaud.io/3Rzp
vocaroo.com/i/s00BoXJAWJ4f
vocaroo.com/i/s1XlEiJnRMMo
youtube.com/watch?v=GB30KQd-iQY
youtu.be/ZXVTPzkr_HU
vocaroo.com/i/s1I8Es9JKtsU
vocaroo.com/i/s0xLFHmOdPhm
vocaroo.com/i/s0P0wpCizJnO
youtube.com/watch?v=kdL8DgbJvnY
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/84840130/#q84840130
youtu.be/oD8pqpCcR_Y
youtu.be/JuqEa3kcd-s
youtu.be/-R33GdjNikc
vocaroo.com/i/s0U0hh2nilXy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I start learning guitar?
>justinguitar.com/
>studybass.com/
Free tablature program, open-source Guitar Pro equivalent
>tuxguitar.com.ar/
Guitar chords and inversions
>chordbook.com/guitar-chords/
String tension calculator (D'Addario-based):
>stringtensionpro.com/
Music theory:
>musictheory.net/lessons
Guitar Maintenance and other information:
>frudua.com/guitar_craftpedia_en.html
Why is my guitar buzzing?
>frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
>mega.nz/#F!KIoilagC!3KtnUYdTW53VsQu9QrJS_g
chords, inverse chords, and scales
>all-guitar-chords.com/
Previous Thread

Weekly backing track, C Jazz:
instaud.io/3Rjb

1st submission
instaud.io/3Rzp

>mfw popping my G string fingering Amin

Attached: 1561282290264.jpg (617x603, 67K)

PREVIOUS THREAD

>engage kaka mode

Attached: boss-katana-mini-4.jpg (1680x867, 215K)

Attached: 1501033669582.jpg (425x425, 17K)

Gretsch is cool.

i kno rite

Attached: g56.jpg (469x522, 27K)

Based

>rent free edition

>mfw the CAGED system makes sense to me

Attached: 1552934332275.jpg (797x1280, 92K)

close up of the inlay behind the 5th fret on your les paul knockoff? for the lulz

Attached: 1856.jpg (173x240, 9K)

Looks like an authentic gibson to me

It's disturbing how close these fakes are getting

Attached: gibshit.png (1002x741, 826K)

Do you not know how parallel lines work?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MAMA

POST YOUR MEXICAN MADE GUITARS

Attached: 1522799110786.jpg (1996x2504, 748K)

>brown crunch

Who made your classical guitar?

Kaka krunch

Jesus (no I'm not talking about your neighbor). Get yourself the fuck down to and learn how to use a fucking camera

kek you went cross eyed again

Attached: 20190131_183608.jpg (2268x4032, 3.53M)

Attached: 20190213_155125.jpg (680x1209, 490K)

it s a yamaha i pullde out of a dumpster

Attached: 20180129_200848-1.jpg (1592x3140, 886K)

Mexican made camera too?

Thats not a classical retard. Its a 00 acoustic
Was made in paracho michoacan

I found an old Framus acoustic in a dumpster once. Had a neck like a baseball bat. Literally, like they just cut a bat in half. I have no idea what happened to it. Just disappeared one day.

The other one, dumbass

Don'y be mean yo u peasant its all i have left after my fathdr abandoned our famiky when we were littel

The yamaha is a steel string the classical is made in paracho michoacan. I dont know what else to tell you

I apologize. I got lost in the conversation.

How your daughter?

I'm talking about the nylon string on the left.
Do you know the builders name? Should be on the label/ Some of those paracho guitars are very good guitars.I've been looking into some luthiers there myself.

Attached: 65628572_10157570548401155_5457506838700359680_o.jpg (1024x682, 115K)

Attached: deancapitated_01.jpg (750x500, 200K)

Dumbass.

Based and V-pilled.

You can break anything if you try hard enough

You can tell that thing fell face first from high up. Same can be sad about sam when his mom would drop him as a baby macaco

>copies gibson all the way to the weak neck joint
You can't make this up folks.

Its probably chinkshit assembled in mexico

Attached: 20190628_151614(1).jpg (2310x2165, 1.07M)

surfs up

Attached: IMG_20190628_1810216.jpg (900x1350, 1.03M)

Thats alot of gay in one pic.

How's the baby you gave a guitar to for Christmas liking it?

Attached: there it is.jpg (1560x615, 100K)

>TU-3
based

Based af i was wrong about you bro. Shine on you crazy diamond

take off your shirt again big sexy

Attached: 20181009_224656.jpg (2560x1440, 2.12M)

thats like your opinion, man
couldnt tell you i havent seen him since. waiting til he can toss a pigskin and have a conversation, any effort devoted to him is a waste of time before then

Nah, it doesn't look like it's a high end one but it's probably a decent student level guitar. Definitely not the really low end stuff they sell. The cheaper paracho guitars don't usually have Indian rosewood sides or a carved headstock. I bet it sounds decent.

LMFAO NIGSON WAS THE FIRST ONE TO COPY AND STEAL DESIGNS

Attached: VV9DfZrdLYcr3vxjKyWiHB-1200-80.jpg (864x486, 93K)

hehe look at that seksi beast... surprised you guys saved my pics *blushes* teehee

It sounds ok but the action is high

Have you tried sanding down the bottom of the saddle?

Hey Jcum, remember that time you were complaining because you said having your daughter was the worst thing that ever happened to you and she ruined your life? Can you remember how it was worded? I'm looking it up in the archive to take a screenshot but I can't seem to find the post.

No. Its always in a dusty corner i don't play it much
Must be some fan fic because i never wrote such thing.

>Arguing over who breaks headstocks the easiest

Now has never been a better time to be a strandberg fan.

I'll get one, once I'm good enough to justify playing more than a shitplank. I can't imagine spending more than $1000 on a guitar and amp combined if you can't play well enough to at least do a coffee shop gig.

Attached: o1hybdba08ukbr2wd52g.jpg (682x1024, 333K)

I'm not arguing

No, it was definitely you. Some kid came into the thread complaining how his life was over because his girlfriend had gotten pregnant and you were trying to convince him to take her to get an abortion. Or were you fucked up again and you don't remember posting it?

Playing a nicer guitar makes learning and playing more fun/easier. You don't need to be gigging, just get a job for like 2 months or so

Attached: empty-pocket-3.jpg (1300x863, 118K)

Ive had my child since before i hit these threads up. Schizo retard

Its astounding how hard poorfa/gg/s and neets fight this fact.

Reminder that you should not attempt to play cleans unless your amp model starts with JC-
vocaroo.com/i/s00BoXJAWJ4f

Attached: Snapchat-1943490966.jpg (1920x1080, 554K)

Sweet.

Attached: 20190127_113011.jpg (4160x3120, 2.23M)

That's not what I'm asking here. You were saying how having a kid ruined your life and fucked everything up for you. You seriously don't remember posting it? All jokes aside I can remember most things with near total recall but the exact wording is escaping me.

But I have no doubt it was you and you did post it, if I can only remember the wording I can go take a screenshot of the post and show it to you.

Its too clean, you can get better solid states

no you can't

except that i play my 500 dollar gretsch way more often than my 1500 dollar lp

Alright, this is a long shot. But does anyone recognize this Josh Homme lick? I remember hearing it in several of his songs, but i don't know which ones, and the faggot releases to much music to go through.

vocaroo.com/i/s1XlEiJnRMMo

Yes you can actually

Again im 100% sure that wasnt me. But ik curious about the post youre talking about too kek.

Show me a better clean transistor amp than the Roland JC-120

>notice some random fucking ping in every single recording you ever made
>can't EQ it out for some goddamn reason even after sweeping the entire range with a notch
>interface starts giving a slight latency out of nowhere and i don't know why
im about to fucking kill myself lads

Attached: fuck my goddamn life.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

Well $500 is reasonable, when I think shitplank I'm thinking in the line of $150-$250

>it's another mid range vs high end guitar thread

Attached: gg.png (631x732, 32K)

Quilter slays anything Roland makes:
youtube.com/watch?v=GB30KQd-iQY
If you were gigging you would probably know about these but I'm guessing you don't but its all good

When you get into classical and archtop guitars these arguments seem so dumb. Entry level guitars start at $2000. With electrics you can pretty much buy the high end from any brand with that money.

Stop being so cheap.

>Quilter
Literally who?

I want to say your mind really can't be this shitty but we all know otherwise. Someone was making fun of you for being a piece of shit who thought having a kid ruined his rock star dreams and then you proceeded to retard post until everyone got tired of laughing at you for being delusional.

One of the best amp builders in the world

K.
You sure it wasnt someone larping as me and memeing?

There's more to the guitar world than what you see on Andertons.

GUITAR IS TURNING YOU GAY
(notino duplicatino)

No, I have no doubt it was you. Be honest, is this something you might let slip if you were drunk or high enough? Like having a kid caused you all kinds of problems you wouldn't have had otherwise?

Dude let it go that wasnt me. Having a kid is great if youre not some weeb retard.

Playing a nicer guitar also makes you look like an even bigger dickwad when you can barely eek out a riff more complex than iron man after months of practice starting from zero.

Then anything nicer than a squier bullet strat will make you look and feel like a tool.

Trust me, if you heard me play you'd change your mind. I only lurk around here to pick up tips and techniques that I wouldn't have found out about until much later. Like hybrid picking, I didn't know was useful until someone here posted polyphia. And then I learned I sucked at it.

Attached: download.jpg (500x375, 24K)

>poorfa/gg/ Syndrome

Don't take it that way bro, I'm just saving the nice ones for people who can appreciate them.

It really doesn't matter though if you're just a bedroom warrior. Who are you gonna impress? Anyone who doesn't play guitar won't give 2 fucks about what it is you are playing. Playing a shitplank ultimately just makes things more frustrating and its really not hard to come up with even $500 or so for something half decent these days. I see no reason to keep playing a $150 plank for more than a year personally. Another thing to keep in mind is you're always learning an instrument, you never truly master all of it and a lot of pro guys still think they 'suck' in some way or another

okay boys time to stop fuckin around... lets hear you pluck a few strings on your summer guitar rigs

youtu.be/ZXVTPzkr_HU

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Maximum flyover

what you talkin bout im better than black keys

You've only got two options here: you're either lying now or you were in black out mode then. If you were legit blacked out then it's even better honestly, that means you keep the resentment bottled up until you get fucked up and lose your inhibitions.

$500 planks can be a waste sometimes. I advocate not spending too much in case you have no talent. Then it's not like you overspent on something that's just a good way to stay off Yea Forums. Having a $500 guitar when you sound like $100 hurts. Having a $3000 guitar when you sound like $100 would hurt more.

vocaroo.com/i/s1I8Es9JKtsU

Talent is a meme. The best players practice insane amounts of time and are often autistic in some form or another or come from musical families

>Andertons
Disgusting limey

The deco

>vocaroo.com/i/s1I8Es9JKtsU
noice... people pay thousands to get that pre-depression era mic tone while the jokes on them cuz you nailed it my man

And they all started on cheap crap and got nicer guitars when they could justify it and say the cheap ones were holding them back.

i have a mexican made violin does it count ?

yikes... at least compliment my bissell...

I guarentee you most would buy a nice guitar if they could afford it. Like I said, you don't need to 'justify' anything, just get a god damn job and buy what you want

Even dubs can't regret the Soul Shredder

Alot of people dont have carpet in warm beach cities so your vac is foreign tech to me.

We doing it big my boi

Attached: 20190623_200527(1).jpg (1944x2571, 815K)

Never been out of the US

I really like the designs of Eastwood guitars, but I've heard that the build quality isn't that good. Is there any other brand that makes guitars that aren't just Fender and Gibson clones?

Attached: 1555387076461.jpg (800x2048, 134K)

I have a $1.5-2k surplus every month mate

vocaroo.com/i/s0xLFHmOdPhm

If it's going anywhere it's better recording gear than a laptop so I can actually hear myself

So why hold back? You can always sell your shit down the road as it is, guitar is a pretty cheap hobby relative to others.

Who /Taylor/ here?

Attached: file.png (547x800, 245K)

Nope

If you stick with it, you have a cheap guitar left over to set up for something stupid and fun like a low tuning and travel with so you don't have to risk your nice one

if you don't, you can just sell it later

Attached: 20181126_133226.jpg (1200x675, 552K)

sup homie

yes

What are those then, besides Danelectro?

Dont have one yet but want one. Too many electrics i need to buy first.

Attached: enemy crab.jpg (440x879, 34K)

Attached: wlbamboodread.jpg (1600x672, 432K)

I bought the 414 CE I posted a picture of 2 months ago and it's honestly completely changed my life, even the most basic boomer shit sounds beautiful with the sustain and tone now

Dean.

dont buy one of these unless you wanna get bamboozled

why do you keep posting this shitty guitar in every single thread?

Ibanez has you covered

Attached: preview.jpg (1200x1200, 133K)

Attached: Buddy_christ.jpg (370x284, 33K)

That's one of two Ibanezs I want

Yeah man. Taylor > martin all day everyday

So you can see its plywood single humbucker supreme tone glory. Sounds very warm almost lp like. A welcomed surprise.

>buy a WMIC shitplank and a practice amp in case you quit after a year
>buy a USA made premium guitar and a mesa combo because you won't be able to blame the gear if you sound bad

which is it

Look for the korean-made ones. Ive been playing an eastwood ichiban for the past couple years that has good build quality. What keeps me playing are the mini humbuckers, though.

Fucking love mini humbuckers

Why do you think all cheap guitars are plywood?

usa! usa! usa!

Theres a squirrel war happening in my backyard wtf

I see, any list of Eastwood guitars that are made in Korea? I really like the Bighorn, but from what I understand it's Chinese.

Jackass i completely refurbished this one and its definitely plywood. I saw it with my own eyes

Attached: 20190511_132428.jpg (4160x3120, 3.43M)

Why do you think structurally superior plywood is inferior to solid wood?

Damn, my $10 Baja isn't even plywood.

Lets see the wood. Fuck i love seeing wood

Attached: img_7261.jpg (640x480, 61K)

snobbery

quality ply resonates like no other. it gives you maximum tone.

Tone glue that muffles is my guess

Im mot going to.lie im pleasantly surprised how good the squier feels now even with the noodle neck.

So schenker bros are fighting over money it seems.

Ply is great in cabs and solid lumber is hardly even considered. Every boomer just wants his instrument to be a piece of fine furniture.

Attached: dcbf7581-100b-5be5-8afc-25bdb26700df__46825.1539035879.jpg (1280x1280, 445K)

I don't have a disassembled pic.

>he doesn't use tone glue made from english thoroughbreds

Attached: Paul-Reed-Smith-02.2014.jpg (257x387, 30K)

EVH did say that the best sounding guitar he ever played was plywood.

Why wouldnt you? You dont document each process for future reference?
Ehh doesnt matter youre a larp anyway.

No, I don't. Why would I? I know what I did.

Ok how about just a shot of the uneven gouge you took out of the fretboard when you were trying to round it over

Attached: 1561702819838.jpg (529x601, 84K)

I live close enough to santa anita raceway so ive been collecting horse carcasses. 30 have died since christmas.

>People who say squires are great are being fooled by the superior tone of plywood
>They're actually shitty guitars and the plywood is their saving grace but nobody knows it and thinks its because they're made with CNC machines

>youre a larp anyway.
How do you figure that? Ir is it just the thing now to throw out random accusations?

I'm not him. I'm this guy

Attached: 20190601_213057.jpg (1960x4032, 3.22M)

My squire's not plywood.

that´s basswood grain
t owner of 2 baswood ´tars

It probably sounds like shit then

You quoted trachefag. Youre not to smart are you. But this is what it looks like now

Attached: 20190628_165822(1).jpg (2583x1936, 1.11M)

Is great Nippon the only competition for this madman?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

That's subjective

You can see the layers of plywood. Look up squier bullet 40th anniversary. Its says its built of laminated poplar i believe

Rec me good basses under $1,000.

Japan shit is too expensive for what it is. If korea opened dedicated high end shops i see them catching up in a couple years time.

Dean hillsborough.

The gouge is behind the 6th fret though. If you're not a larp then post it

I'e been thinking of building a strat body out of plywood then clearing it, just for shits and giggles.

>he doesn't have a wah pedal
vocaroo.com/i/s0P0wpCizJnO

>Korea doesn't just assemble chinese parts to a marginally higher standard

Musicman
wait
idk

Fender Japan bass

Japan shit costs exactly as much as USA shit.

Believe me, Fender would charge you nearly $4000 for a premium strat with a light shou-sugi-ban finish too, and Gibson charges thousands more for guitars that are pretty unremarkable and just made roughly to the same specifications as a run from the 50s.

Attached: cczlkjizxvfp7e3l5akd.jpg (2322x4128, 3.3M)

>I'm this guy
You can't say you name either trachefag?

Black strat master race.

I can't wait to put a decent humbucker on this knockoff that has no right to play as well as it does.

Attached: IMG_5055.png (750x1334, 1.96M)

truly the japanese are our brothers

we have so much in common despite being worlds apart

I don't have a trache anymore.

>braindead nip takes a blowtorch to some ash
>that'll be an extra $2500 sensei

>braindead burger sprays some outdated, brain-damaging paint on a guitar for 10 seconds and moves on to the next one
>repeats over a few hundred guitars
>clocks out
>comes back the next day to repeat
>"Premium nitro finish done the right way, one thin coat a time, with time to dry. Only a Gibson is good enough."

>Braindead Mexican tosses a guitar in a bucket of paint
>fishes it out and shakes it off
>Introducing the Fender Vintera series

pretty much but at least with USA shit you can say you were born in the same country as your guitar, which also happens to be the country where electric guitar and guitar amps were invented and popularized

>braindead chink sprays lead based paint over wet wood
>"Squier has come a long way in quality these last few years, you'd be surprised!"
>dramatic IQ drops among american teenagers who wanted to start playing guitar
>no one can figure out the cause

>tfw Japanese made Ibanez prestige that plays super well and looks good enough

Attached: 1558925214060.png (1024x712, 95K)

Can someone rec me some strings for a fast fingerpicker that uses fingerpicks? I've been using elixir for the past 3 years and they've been great but I kinda want to switch it up just for fun.

Attached: 1465263197793.jpg (385x400, 23K)

Ibanez bros UNITE

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1200x1600, 411K)

Brand doesn't really matter much just make sure you get a light enough gauge, I've been using D'addario nickel wound for strumming and they're good

a neck thru bass at aliexpress

A bebop scale starting from 4th string 7th fret
Why is it that the it sounds so much better if you omit the 3rd on 3rd string 6th fret but keep the 3rd on 1st string 9th fret?

Lmfao its just a squier relax retard. It might as well be a condor.
Hell yeah brother
I find it funny when weebs praise japan but if they go there theyre detested and racially profiled and will always be second class citizens kek. Mexicans and japs have more in common than us and japan. Alot of jap business in sinaloa. Was a world class marlin fishing spot then japs came in and now its that plus a world class sashimi destination. Pretty strange honestly. But it makes sense having a jap presence when all things are accounted for.
Forgot about old carcinogenic tubes
Lets see your guitar you built yourself that stands up to a braindead mexicans

Attached: 1545780632493.jpg (4160x3120, 3.7M)

A bebop is just major with an added b6 btw

The basic bitch metal guitar

How many guitars do you own and why aren’t any of them US?

Nice dude, I’ll post the helix model later for keks and we will compare

The helix stuff you posted sounded good except for the low end. Nasty bleeding mud tone.

You don't want to post the gouge? Why not? You embarrassed about your mexican handywork there

Attached: collection1.jpg (1800x963, 427K)

Bought a Koa one on a whim the other day. Not for for TOANWOOD but because I really liked the stain of the grain. Sounds really fucking good. Sold my shitty AS FUCK WMC Schecter acoustic to get it.

Let me just say, how fucking bad asian guitars are. This thing was so sensitive to humidity it was a joke and the frets were like razors.

Fuck any of you fags who think you’re shit Asian plank is even comparable to a high end instrument. It just goes to show how ficking bad you must be that you don’t notice the differences

sounds good

Get thé US guitar and if you don’t learn after spending $1k you’ll feel like a retard and you’ll still have a beautiful instrument to look at that has resale value instead of plywood nobody wants.

Aww shit wrong pic. Anyways it being my first time rounding a neck and it being a squier neck it was disposable from the beginning. I take pictures of all stages of my processes to compare details. So i will post half done stuff

Attached: 20190628_171103.jpg (4160x3120, 3.23M)

>thé
>é
not this shit again

Gibson EB.

Also buy used. TRhr bass market is so small they sell way undervalue

So i will post half done stuff from time to time

Nice meme but Gibson’s take 14 days to finish the stain and finish. WMC takes 6 hours.

Kys poor fag

So, I just spent most of my money on a bass. I thought that it would work with this cheap amp, but apparently you need a bass amp for it to not sound funky. What's the cheapest bass amp that money can buy that'll last me until I get better? I currently have $50, but that number might go up soon to $90.

Attached: 1541366339426.png (750x514, 391K)

I read so many older and european books as a kid that i naturally spell color colour and behavior behaviour. I also use the words thus and alas alot. I blame that on reading bullfinches entire greek mythology in the 3rd grade.

Check out Sams new track:
youtube.com/watch?v=kdL8DgbJvnY

Why can't you just take a pic of the gouge?

Why is the strap backwards on the Martin and why do people do that

Attached: tenor.gif (498x219, 628K)

Wrong and wrong. Finishing guitars is the most under appreciated and overlooked process and one of the most important.

Fun fact dean builds the guitars in wmic factory but they contract out the finishing process. That way the builder focuses on building and the finishing process is given maximum effort. Im not sure if the other wmic brands do this. This is how my korean dean came from the Tampa hq after being setup and inspected to us standards. I will admit my dean lp copy has one flaw but you will never know what it is and it doesnt even affect anything. I may be ignorant and it might even be on purpose

Attached: 20190103_123424(1).jpg (2069x2417, 895K)

>I will admit my dean lp copy has one flaw
you mean the crooked inlays?

Attached: 1561092413508.jpg (2584x1828, 1.1M)

Gey a job dude. Not even memeing
Im not lying trache. Im a huge geek and nerd i just like to act over the top on this thread. Shit we can discuss m theory and its philosophical equivalent and how it relates to god if you want but its not guitar related so i dont bring that stuff up. I play the obnoxious arrogant hair metal dime a dozen dude when i troll. also i was a big detective comics and batman nerd. I know too much about Batman and dc comics.

Are you in florida trache?

the bass is the love of my life, don't really know how to play the acoustic yet but i'm learning
excuse the stickers
amp is shit

Attached: git.png (1301x1734, 3.83M)

No theyre done right youre just autistic. But keep guessing

That wasn't me.

Attached: 20190223_154912.jpg (2705x2268, 2.8M)

What kind of style do you play?

>Im not lying trache.
Wasn't me

Ok. But are you in florida?

Goddamn man. At least use a new pic. Put some effort into it man.

>No theyre done right
building guitars with crooked inlays is doing it right? since when

Attached: 1561079183703.jpg (3919x1673, 1.19M)

Again, that wasn't me. He's using old pics, that's how you can always tell.

Attached: 20190426_104931.jpg (1134x1747, 733K)

>Gey a job dude. Not even memeing
Can't, I'm allergic to work. Also, I'm going back to college for round 2, and working too much made me fail.

i only started playing bass towards the end of last year so I've been delving into a lot of different genres to get a feel for it, mainly funk, blues, reggae and some rock but i usually compose punk (dead milkmen, devocore style)

Since 1952. Honestly its funny you bring up inlays when gibson is infamous for having assymetrical and fucked up inlays on the coincidentally most desired vintage gibson. Look it up. Gibson tries to market it as individuality but it was lack of integrity and training the employee. Gibson is a kikeish as they come. Look up the shady shit they do for wood in poor countries. Theyre the equivalent of blood diamond mining companies.

can't srry. allergic to effort

Attached: yui very sick.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Ok i understand but are you in florida i thought i remember you saying you were. Im just curious about best times to visit.
Sell drugs or flio vibtage clothing then. Guitar is not for someone without funds. You will hit a wall and will desperately need upgraded equipment from.amo to guitar even cables.

Still using old pics

>this whole sperg out post

Attached: 48AFFEEF-B466-4D7A-B39A-5D2CF899F8A4.jpg (357x358, 27K)

Fuck. I guess I'll see if I can get part time somewhere then. Any suggestions for a solid beginner amp for when I can afford it?

Get professional help dude. Your self esteem is low you have as much potential as anyone else. Use it dont waste it.

Facts arent sogbs of aspergers. Guitar history is interesting read up.
I try to help. Whatsthe most important trait an amp you want should have?

Are Black people pictures supposed to be funny? Thats pretty racist

Alabama actually. This is the real me this time.

Attached: 20190115_175602.jpg (2268x2720, 3.53M)

No idea. I just got into music because my bro's started playing guitar, and he wants to form a metal band. I guess it needs to be good for that.

I don't even own that fucking guitar anymore

>someone points out the crooked inlays on your asian shitplank
>you start sperging about gibson
that's some classic jcum right there

Could you please stop pretending to be me? This is getting annoying.

"Real edsel" wont say where hes from. Larp confirmed .

Attached: 34ju5f.jpg (500x500, 59K)

The inlays on this guitar remind me of this record for some reason I can't quite put my finger on it

Attached: 1044433pavementslantedand....jpg (499x500, 331K)

>weebs

That was sarcasm you mexiweeb

that's the spirit

Attached: 1442743373405.png (467x456, 199K)

That's funny, because I just started to, but caught myself. And it's not that I won't, there's just never been a reason too. I've probably said my state before. I even sent someone here a package once.

you were the one who sent samuel that nut?

No, I sent someone one of those VOX headphone amps for bass.

oh fuck you then

I thought I had gotten all my presents until I opened /gg/ that morning
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/84840130/#q84840130

Attached: the best christmas ever.jpg (750x844, 129K)

what techniques to learn for folk music.

To this day i dont know what youre trying to convey with that pic

communism is a technique

Weed and lack of bathing

Yes a very proficient technique to achive malnourishment

No one does

Yeah, you don't seem much smarter than that.

Attached: 1469761041265.jpg (512x384, 38K)

Attached: 1510343924120.jpg (4160x3120, 3.96M)

Beautiful.

Oh you mean shitty?

Attached: a108929f86a309e89986a459564068ee507dec2f_hq.jpg (353x320, 23K)

>his shitplank doesn't have tonebird inlays
lmao fuck you retard

quick name a strokes song and I will play it on vocaroo

fuck off no one wants to hear your bullshit

check these out dawg aint they purdy

Attached: PRS by Pearl Works.jpg (1920x1440, 307K)

au contrair, i fill your mom's concert hall every night

nice

Attached: 1543696423770.jpg (1508x1000, 156K)

>makes a joke at my mothers expense

Attached: 1553047209469.png (502x369, 97K)

This is why he won't post the gouge ;__;

Makes me really want it now.

him or greg ginn?

Attached: BobMouldbyKathyChapman1.jpg (1110x747, 84K)

PRS SE Kestrel and Kingfisher

play a riff and others guess the song

this one is easy mode
youtu.be/oD8pqpCcR_Y

Any of you guys make a custom pickguard before? How'd it turn out?

another one:

youtu.be/JuqEa3kcd-s

Attached: IMG_7683.jpg (514x1632, 549K)

So it turned out like shit then? What the fuck is that supposed to be anyway

a pickguard

looks bretty cool. ever considered doing something to the body to spice it up?

play the end has no end for me. both parts

It's not on there anymore

looks like ass

this one should be super obvious:

youtu.be/-R33GdjNikc

Thanks

you should play it in position 5 so you don't have to slide

it's nice

Asian solid body electrics are fine

You know why? Because it's piss easy to make a good one. One piece body? Two piece? doesn't matter. Might sound better with three. Quartersawn mahogany neck? Three pieces maple left over from making fancier guitars? The latter is stronger. But still, some retards want their guitars to be fine furniture so if the whole thing isn't carved out of one tree with a thick as hell natural figured veneer at the most it's cheap crap. And it sounds bad too! As long as they can tell it's not made "the right way", that is. Otherwise "shit man this guitar sounds great"
>wait, it's photo-flame?
>hmm, the highs aren't as crisp...

Leo fender wasn't even a guitar player. He was an electrician. And people still loved his shit because all you have to know to make a good solid body is dry the wood out enough and know how a guitar works. Acoustics are way more finicky.

ah okay, i just kind of stumbled upon a lot of these so they are probably not proper but i'll try moving it next time i practice

Attached: 20180913_213025.jpg (3024x4032, 3.09M)

Happy baller friday frens.

Attached: 1544570396836.jpg (3796x2704, 3.14M)

>Leo fender wasn't even a guitar player. He was an electrician.
And everyone could tell. Real players like to refer to his cheap mass produced garbage as "boat paddles" and regard them as not being much more useful for making music.

vocaroo.com/i/s0U0hh2nilXy
sorry for shit mic

>Real players who play real guitars
Slash
Yui Hirasawa
Ran Mitake
Ace Frehely
>Posers who wouldn't know a good guitar (aka a gibson) if it bit them in the ass
Jeff Beck
Steve Vai
Yngwie Malmsteen
Eric Johnson

>vocaroo.com/i/s0U0hh2nilXy
you listen to gordon lightfoot?

what in the fuck is the aversion to the use of a metronome in /gg/. god damn stoopid ni/gg/er download one of the free apps onto your phone and stick one earbud in while you play

gibson are good but so are fenders

Of course

N E W T H R E A D

Attached: RAT-194809.jpg (967x639, 55K)

Attached: 1489787591135.png (640x480, 313K)

More posers who were too far up their ass to play a good instrument:
Eddie Van Halen
Eric Clapton
John Frusciante
Buddy Guy
Jimi Hendrix
Buddy Holly
John Mayer
S.R.V

More actual guitarists:
I dunno, this dude?
Ozzy

Attached: 076cb1fa30f079666ee4bd7403628223.jpg (821x1000, 503K)

I think it looks cool. Wouldve put a danzig logo on it instead desu

>setting up a metronome for a 20 second recording at midnight on an inuit waterboarding how-to website

Attached: Strat vs Les Paul.png (1874x684, 810K)

Attached: He can't keep getting away with it.jpg (245x295, 29K)

>why do i continue to suck.jpg

more talent in half the top row than the whole bottom row combined

Post your playing then, metronerd

you lil stinker

hee hee hee

Attached: toosoon.jpg (1757x813, 107K)