I personally know the members of Death Grips and see them regularly. Ask me anything

I personally know the members of Death Grips and see them regularly. Ask me anything.

Attached: IMG_20190620_201324.png (1080x1043, 385K)

don't expose them, respect their privacy. also, this is def bait.

Why are you such a faggot?

MC Ride here. No you don't

zach here thanks man

How big is MC Ride's dick?

Ha, you are definitely not Stefan since I know he doesn't like Yea Forums.

does stefan have a sandwich named after him

I’ll bite. What’s each members’ favorite food?

You should secretly record them every day and then release it here when you get enough juicy stuff

Zach here, I don't know who you are.

yeah I'm Andrew Morin, this post is kinda cringe desu

He often goes to a café where they also sell sandwiches, and he calls the sandwich he always orders "Ride's sandwich". So I guess what he said in Hacker came true lmao
Stefan's is probably his aforementioned sandwich, Andy really likes exotic food such as chinese food, Zach I don't know
They said they are mainly practicing their popular songs for live shows at this moment.

When is the next album going to be released?

Does any member own weapons?

1. are they homeless
2. where the fuck does zach find all those wacky things in his instagram photos

Zach here, stop larping, thanks

I don't know and they probably don't know either, they told me that they were kind of disappointed with themselves for not being able to make new material for the 30 wxaxrxp anniversary so they had to send the soundscape thing
I'm pretty sure none of them owns weapons
They aren't homeless, Zach makes those post just for fun or DG promotion when he finds an interesting object to share, or he just makes them.

Andy here, this guy is right

hey do they have pets man

shut your whore mouth he loves us.

are they god tier all the time or just when they're playing and recording?

I have an indoor plant that is frequently looking kinda yellowish and the leaves hang. I am not sure if this is due to lack of water or because I put too much water. I usually put a small cup of water every two days. what do you think? or maybe it could also be that it needs more light?

if they were invited to be on the eric andre show would they do it?

feel the soil in the pot. If it's dry water it, if it's still wet it's fine. May not be getting enough sunlight in the spot where it's at? best wishes to your plant

how ironic are they

maybe you need to feed the seeds, or seed your feed

Formerly Chuck's?

Could be getting sunburned and would do better in the shade

>op stops delivering
every single time

MC Ride here. This guy is legit

btfo include me in the screencap