How do you fuckers take Scaruffi seriously?

How do you fuckers take Scaruffi seriously?

Attached: faeadac11c28dbd81bb5d12159f46c65.png (115x17, 795)

Scaruffi is specifically for Zoomers and Millenials that want to larp as Boomers and say they were born in the wrong generation.

>The fact that...

Blonde sucked ass. Channel orange is better

music criticism is trash but there is literally nothing wrong with that rating

He's listened to a lot of music, which at least gives him perspective. His opinions are worth consideration, but it's not like I'll change my view on something because of what he says. In truth, I doubt anyone really does.

generous score if we're being honest

wdym? 5 is average. pretty fair score to be honest

Why does that give him any credibility though? Just because you listen to a lot of music doesn't mean you actually hear or understand it. He makes soo many bold ratings like this without any real explanation which makes me feel like he just listens to an album once and puts a rating on it and has a bias against newer sounds to get clout from other boomers.
factually wrong.

Scaruffi is the only person I know of who has won an award for his taste in music

>The Needle Drop won the 2011 O Music Awards in the "Beyond the Blog" category.[15]
aight

Attached: 1518142064516.png (635x493, 119K)

>REEEEEEE HE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION
Really pathetic OP

Of all the things you can shit on Scaruffi for, thinking Frank Ocean is okay is not one of them

>Just because you listen to a lot of music doesn't mean you actually hear or understand it.
Right, because doing something over and over again usually doesn't make someone better at it...

>has a bias against newer sounds
most of his high rated albums have some sort of historic importance, that's why he changes his ratings over time

Scaruffi, like most well knowk critics, is a genre-hopping tourist, pretty advanced one but still, a tourist.
You take his opinion into consideration only if you don't know any better.

On Blonde

What does that have to do with taste in music?

I'm not a faggot, but you are.

this

Based. Blonde is boring as fuck. I feel like I'm going crazy when I see Frank Ocean getting unanimous praise

By scaruffi standards that score makes plenty of sense

guys he didn't give the EPIC gay BLACK MAN album a 10 WHAT THE FUCK IS HE THINKING????

nig

generous rating desu

>be some italian retard
>make some music reviews
>Yea Forums are so sensitive they get mad because your opinions oppose theirs
>start giving albums they like bad reviews to gain more popularity
>these retards take the bait like fish
>mfw they consider themselves to be the most intelligent music community on the Internet

Attached: timthumb.jpg (200x200, 32K)

he's knowledgeable and has strong opinions. leans heavily on his biases. this makes him more creditable than some fucking blonde shill on Yea Forums.

Attached: 6480b2f9-d2a6-4b22-aff9-68321b8c4a2a.jpg (900x1254, 224K)