Des gwips

exmilitary is my favorite death grips album. what does that say about me

Attached: CFA317D0-811B-4EFD-91D8-BF33A801DD90.jpg (604x620, 127K)

that ur a fucking idiot. bottomless pit is their best

you are the only person ive seen agree with me

That you're based

basic

ExM, MS, TPTB and BP are all acceptable choices for DG fans. GP is for people who don't really like Death Grips, which is fine too.

exmilitary is their most accessible album
I prefer BP and MS but you have good tastes OP

intelligent, nihilistic, wicked sense of humour

Most accessible is Bottomless Pit, you could fit the instrumentals of the last songs in pop music if you wanted. Nonetheless, still their best album for me.

you have good taste
i would say the money store is a lot more accessible

yea I suppose they're both pretty accessible as far as death grips goes

I found it a lot easier to enjoy most of the tracks in ExM than I did MS.

>Most accessible is Bottomless Pit
Not with Giving Bad People Good Ideas and Hot Head starting the album off. Normies would have already fucked off before Spikes even gets a chance to play. Money Store is the most accessible listen through and through.

>you could fit the instrumentals of the last songs in pop music if you wanted
>last songs are one with a Herbie Hancock sample and heavy guitars, one with disorienting dissonant synth and guitar riffs, and a hardcore, noisy punk song

severely autistic

one of their worst autist

That you haven't heard the rest of the albums enough

>MS is more accessible
it isn't really
people think it is because it's the most popular, but it's only the most popular because a fat vegan like it
It is accessible but Exmilitary is more accessible

good shit. im more of a niggas on the moon guy myself.

update that bait breh; change nihilistic to misogynistic and thank me later
also, checked

Basic bitch, listen to The Powers That B or Niggas On The Moon instead, Exmilitary is so burned off as the best Death Grips album

thank you for saying this, the truth needs to be heard.

No love deep webb is their best by some distance. Grapes at their purest

>MS is accessible if you're used to listening to Electronic hardcore.
>EM is accessible if you're used to listening to Rap Rock.
Both of those albums aren't really all that out there sonically. NOTM on the other hand sounds like a horny space alien aggressively raping you in the nostril.

Why not NOTM

>intelligent
>wicked sense of humor

Dude

Attached: 45jnr8pct5421.jpg (1125x734, 38K)

Good post. I feel like BP is the ultimate culmination of their sound up until that point. The more poppy songs really just highlight how strong their songwriting and production is. You can really tell how refined their sound and Rides lyricism had become when you compare tracks like Eh to tracks like I've Seen Footage. My three favorite DG projects are BP, Steroids, and NoTM. I don't know how I'd rank them

Attached: 1561324725740.jpg (500x500, 27K)

dg is basically a bunch of noise, i'll pass no thanks

death grips is garbage music to make antifa kids feel tough and dangerous by covering their face with black t-shirts while they unironically chant "he will not divide us"

i wish that i didn't fucking despise jenny death, because then TPTB would probably be my favourite hip-hop album

yeah

Spotted the boomer

it means you are an r/hiphopheads tier pleb. its literally their worst. bottom of the barrel. lowest quality. least experimentation. most generic.
its not good desu, and neither is your opinion.

Year of the Snitch tho

it's a good album but the other albums have more interesting things going on

lurk more summerfags