EDDIE TRUNK

Get in here hard rock and heavy metal fans, this is for discussion of the best of hard rock and heavy metal. KISS, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, UFO, etc.

Let's get stuff started with Eddie's top 20 KISS songs

1: Detroit Rock City
2: Deuce (live )
3: Strutter
4: Love Gun
5: Black Diamond (Live)
6: King Of The Nightime World
7: Mr Speed
8: Got To Choose
9: Flaming Youth
10: Rock Bottom (live)
11: Cmon & Love Me
12: Creatures Of The Night
13: 100,000 Years
14: Magic Touch
15: I Want You
16: Strange Ways
17: Rocket Ride
18: Larger Than Life
19: A Million To One
20: Love Her All I Can

His daily show on SiriusXFM (2-4pm eastern) fucking rules. Just pure rock talk

Attached: EDDIE TRUNK GENERAL.png (1279x988, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qLDQ8vPKjA
youtube.com/watch?v=H2gugBYJm9A
youtube.com/watch?v=7N-IZSPQbPU
youtube.com/watch?v=kx-LTkocNDg
youtube.com/watch?v=24_CYf5EKZw&t=8022s
youtube.com/watch?v=ucuSoekvczg&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=3WfQ-hV3WtA
youtube.com/watch?v=PW-6FKFnHx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRUNK: Whenever I find myself wanting to listen to something that I really love, or I need a break, and I just kind of want to get consumed with music, and get inspired or lost in the music; it’s always going to be the stuff I grew up with from the 70’s. It’s always going to be old Aerosmith, Van Halen, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, some KISS stuff, UFO, some AC/DC; just the iconic stuff that I was just very, very much into and it takes me back. It’s comfortable, you know that you know it so well. Those are the things that I always call on during those times, but as far as new music is concerned; there is a ton of new music and new bands coming out that I’m actually really excited about. I have not really been this excited about new bands and new music in a while. There is this whole genre, it seems, of new young bands, that are very 70’s sort of sounding with big riffs and vocals, and stuff like that.

I am a guy who needs to like the vocals to like a band. The reason I am not into Death Metal, and Grindcore, or Extreme Metal, or what have you, is because I need singing. I don’t like screaming and I don’t like “Cookie Monster” vocals. I like a good voice, or at least a voice that is a cool voice. For me, I just can’t get past the singing that comes with Extreme Metal. It’s not a knock on it. There are tons of people into that stuff and that’s cool. It’s just not for me.

So, I love this movement of very 70’s throwback sounding bands but the bands are actually young guys, you know, new bands. There is a band called Scorpion Child, from Austin, Tx. Rival Sons from L.A. Kyng from L.A. Monster Truck from Canada. A band called Witchcraft I just got turned onto. There is a lot of that stuff going on out there, and many more that I am probably forgetting to mention.

Dude looks just like Lenny LOAF.

fuck off dad I'm trying to listen to 6ix9ine

Not this shit again

Lenny LOAF is his younger son and more into 90's+ music

Will never understand how this motherfucker was allowed to have a show with Florentine and Jamieson, they're both far more talented and all he did was throw fucking tantrums every episode.

At least Lenny knows how to spell
>GENRERAL
Come on Eddie!

Repent Zoomer

Attached: eddie400.jpg (400x459, 42K)

MOGGED

Attached: BtQFYBTCcAALndH.jpg (600x398, 25K)

Fuckin retard, shill your shitty Sirius crap somewhere else

Trunk Essentials

youtube.com/watch?v=7qLDQ8vPKjA

Attached: Eddie Trunk.png (1487x1400, 3.08M)

Episode one of VH1's show Suprgroup Ted Nugent,Sebastian Bach,Scott Ian,Evan Seinfeld, and Jason Bonham unite to form a band and play a show in Las Vegas

youtube.com/watch?v=H2gugBYJm9A

I like Trunk and despite being a millennial share much music taste with the Trunk, and I'll post some Trunk shit, he's a bit of an ass but his heart is just and his intentions are good, he's a true lover of rock music.

That being said, the homeboy Dr. Fukk roasted him and it's pretty fucking funny
youtube.com/watch?v=7N-IZSPQbPU

Also, here's Eddie on the KISS podcast Three Sides Of The Coin in which he defends his positions and talks a lot about KISS
youtube.com/watch?v=kx-LTkocNDg
youtube.com/watch?v=24_CYf5EKZw&t=8022s
youtube.com/watch?v=ucuSoekvczg&t=29s

>Will never understand how this motherfucker was allowed to have a show with Florentine and Jamieson, they're both far more talented and all he did was throw fucking tantrums every episode.

Trunk is probably the one who got the show in the first place, and put them on it cause they're his buddies. Those guys are known in the comedy world, but Trunk is a media guy, he is known in the record industry and radio industry, so he has those connections.

Attached: Eddie-Trunk-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 259K)

>I am a guy who needs to like the vocals to like a band. The reason I am not into Death Metal, and Grindcore, or Extreme Metal, or what have you, is because I need singing
The problem with these genres is that they don't really have songs, just gnash fragments. They make sense when you're in a mosh pit but there's no reason to sit and listen to the albums.

BASED

Not sure who Dr. Fukk is but I'm going to listen

*craaaack*
*sip*

I wonder what Eddie would think of Cuckgau?

It's must be depressing not liking any music made since glam rock and Guns N Roses being the most recent band you truly loved

Yeah it is a bit too bad to have as one-dimensional tastes as him. It's kind of like Chris Ott who seems unaware of the existence of anything outside 80s alternative rock.

>90s indie rock

I don't think he'd give a fuck. Cuckgau would be the guy who'd go off on some hysterical rant that he doesn't listen to enough black and women artists.

Wow, really groundbreaking first pic Len, ehem, Eddie.

Attached: 843apwn4ioz01.jpg (2048x2048, 364K)

First of all, all those Van Hagar songs should be removed from the list.

Hagar > Roth. Hagar's is objectively 10x the vocalist

youtube.com/watch?v=3WfQ-hV3WtA

cringe

Boring as fuck though and basically Foreigner-tier.

>there's a KISS podcast
Fucking why?

>he's a true lover of rock music
*If it's metal made between 1974 and 1988

I miss That Metal Show. It was comfy as fuck.

There are many KISS podcasts, as well as non KISS podcasts that still end up talking about KISS like 60 percent of the time.

SAVAGE ANIMAL

>rockstar decides to get a dad haircut later in life

I never understand this, image ultimately doesn't matter but being a successful musician is basically a free pass to never have to get a dad haircut

Attached: sammy-hagar-musicians.jpg (480x652, 61K)

Trunk and Cuckgau are literally opposites

youtube.com/watch?v=PW-6FKFnHx8

holy based