Was he gay?

Was he gay?

Attached: th.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twoO3xYRsz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

That's what I thought. He has 2 children, and yet he was gay? and married to a woman?

No he just fucked a lot of dudes

Nah, in that recent documentary his wife says she was the one starting rumors about him having an affair with Jagger.

He's like the guy from Blue Velvet, he fucked everything that moved in the 60-70's

I don't even think that was true. There's supposedly tons of made up stories all over the place about Bowie.

no, he was a faggot
and degenerate

they were mixed right?

Maybe, but he’s definitely a bourgeois, coked-up parasite who managed to ruin Iggy, Lou, and Eno only to muster one good record (choose one--Let's Dance, Never Let Me Down, Outside) in his entire asinine discography.

No, his grandchildren are though.

Son, you tried way to hard here. Relax a little, less is more, let it flow. Make it art
Don’t just run into the centre of the room screaming like a retard.

This. It was ironic.

What the fuck was Ziggy Starman about?

>He has 2 children, and yet he was gay? and married to a woman?
Wouldn't be the first nor the last.

iirc he once said he tried to be gay, but it just wasn't for him

An alien who loved humanity and came here to form a band. But fame made him the typical attention whore rock star and his band was jealous of him so they killed him. Also it's stardust not starman, starman is the song

so basically an autobiography?

Yeah pretty much except for the killing

Bisexual

...yeah, sure user

Attached: brian eno.jpg (790x395, 82K)

It's different for Bowie though since he claimed he was bi when he wasn't, he just did it for publicity. He said he regretted saying it after people started making him out to be the voice of gay rights.

not at all

not true
he tried it and disliked it

he lied about being bisexual to "break stereotypes" and for being transgressive and for its shock value back then.

quintessential roastie.

Eno isnt gay either.
And the guy from Suede that seemed a huge faggot and rip off of Bowie is a straight man with a family too, he says some BS like he is gay in everything except sexuality.

youtube.com/watch?v=twoO3xYRsz0

in a way Bowie and Eno pretending to be gay back then isn't so different from the Alt Right these days
Back then the way to shock, offend, be contrarion, and not being politically correct, was looking like an androginous faggot.
I think many pol kids have alt right views these days because it's what scandalizes most in this current culture.

Was Lou Reed gay? He only fucked trannies, which doesn't count as gay.