How are you holding up Yea Forums?

how are you holding up Yea Forums?

Attached: soy.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

belabocek.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/insomniac-astronaut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not well

Attached: 77866785764.png (400x439, 282K)

i hate my fucking job and i drug binge every day to cope

im playing poker and i got a bunch of 2's and 3's but i cant fold

Me minus the drug bingeing

just living life, brother. thanks for asking.

I hate life and music doesn't give me pleasure anymore just irritates me
So I'm not doing well at all

I'm just at a stand still. 22 and I just bought my first car which is going good but I'm just not really making much money and it's hard to find a job I actually want to stay at to the point where I might begin to make a good amount of cash. Every job I get ends up with me having to talk to other people too much which ends up being me listening to them talk about shit I don't care about since I don't really talk back or converse with them much. I wish people just wouldn't say anything and we could just sit there in silent companionship doing our work listening to music or something. Making enough to afford a car obviously but not enough yet for my own apartment without roomates so I don't feel like I'm totally free at the moment

Candyflipped last night which was great
Haven’t slept since before I worked yesterday which isn’t so great

I don’t work till Saturday which is good
But I work with my manager ex which is difficult

Here’s hoping things continue in a positive way though
Make the best of what comes

>Making enough to afford a car obviously but not enough yet for my own apartment without roomates so I don't feel like I'm totally free at the moment

Are you me? I'm 26, bought my car at 24 and moved to a solo place last year. I actually miss living with other people. I'm so lonely every weekend drives me absolutely crazy like I can't even tell what's real anymore. Its funny that my job and being force to interact with people is what's keeping a little bit of sanity in me.

First few months living completely alone felt absolutely amazing. Didn't think I would miss the people I shared an apartment with.

depressed as always

All of you go back to /r9k/ with this shit, bunch of fucking faggots

shut up faggot post your chart so i can make fun of it

in a very complicated platonic relationship with a uh... "girl" that was making me angry but someone gave my music good feedback so now im happy and im planning on reading alan moore's the courtyard.

>"girl"

Attached: 1545808449039.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Life is for the cold made warm and they are just lizards.

Attached: richey4real.jpg (578x913, 85K)

she's a trap right user? kek

dylan brady?

been drinking and getting high for like a week

>I actually miss living with other people
similar boats maybe but I'm definitely not you. I am very much a loner type and would much prefer living alone as opposed to with other people

been drinking and getting high for like my whole life

Based

why user?
thats not good, drugs are not good man
:( keep drawing
me too im glad
you have a great mindset user, you work hard. go rest.
what happened with the girl? send me your music too

had a horrible week but hey I'm still alive

>why user?
Life is tiresome, trying my best to stay healthy and happy and I'm doing very well to but just living brings more and more sorrow, not giving up though since there's still happiness to be had eventually

she very obviously loves a guy who I hate but Im in a band with and I feel like Im a substitute for him because he started dating with her best friend and I want to be done with all these people but I love making music with the band and she inspires so much productivity in me and without her it all feels empty. And she might be... not quite a she. thus the ""s. but I don't mind, yesterday I fapped to a sub couple cyber-amputee thread in /d/. thanks for asking, how are you holding up? they say the people who ask are the real people in pain, but what do they know. here's my music.

belabocek.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/insomniac-astronaut

im glad youre trying your best to do better user. dont give up! i care about you man.
:( thats unfortunate to hear about her user, i would try your best to move on from her and dump her ass especially if she loves someone else. thats how i do things you dont have too but its the best way to feel better, dont feel bad about hte fap everyone has those feelings and likes weird shit. im doing ok i get lonely sometimes but its mainly me overthinking, i can play games with my online friends so its no big deal. also your music sounds very nice :)

Shitty as always. I hate my job but can't do any better. I make shit money and have tons of student loans so I live with my parents. I'm a 23 year old kissless virgin loser with no friends. Also I haven't been able to write or record any new music for over a year. Whatever creative spark my brain used to have is just gone. I can connect nothing with nothing.

feel like a smelly dumb loser and stuck in a lonely situation i cant get out of

thank you! you've certainly made me feel less lonely.

i feel great! I'm getting together with a girl, also i've finally recovered from a really shitty toxic relationship. Finally got back into drawing too

i know that many anons here have a distaste for people with actual lives, but you guys can do it. every single one of you can overcome being a loser. been there, done that

Attached: ihHhmQUrr28.jpg (563x459, 23K)

i have vitiligo on my balls

fuck off cunt

im glad user :)

No u

I hate fucking having GAD so much bros

Attached: 1554538597520.png (1920x800, 751K)

i am not.

>tfw you will never hold hands with a cute girl while listening to loveless on mdma together

Attached: 86486.png (645x773, 9K)