Literally the only good song is Dawn Chorus...

Literally the only good song is Dawn Chorus. This man would be nothing without Johnny Greenwood holy shit just retire already

Attached: C2320F41-E3E5-452D-A1EE-06F6F6E6912D.png (300x300, 60K)

He literally writes most of the Radiohead material, just because he likes to wank about on his solo shit doesn't make him a hack

He needs to not be a twat and actually songwrite his solo material instead of drivel. but no he can’t help being a twat

Attached: cocktail-sharer-ex-vat-182-p[ekm]320x322[ekm].jpg (320x322, 10K)

Pleb take

Honestly i don’t get the hype for dawn chorus he’s just talking over some atmospheric noises. someone explain it to me pls

this. his solo stuff is just him fucking around

Axe is the best song on this thing desu

being the writer behind radiohead only further proves hes a hack...

>being the writer behind the greatest band of our generation
>proves he’s a hack
lol retard

>Do I fit in yet guys

>greatest band of our generation
they're the greatest band of like a generation and a half ago. they've been together (as radiohead) for like 27 years

They havent recorded a song, LIVE, together in a room since OK Computer, Im really suprised they've made it this far like that.

what about the daily mail, or any of their 'from the basement' sets for that matter?

also hail to the thief

It’s because you’re just a dumb pleb. if you can’t recognize it not only as the only good song on the album but a great song in general, just stick to Tyler the creator or whatever

No one writes loves songs like Thom. That film was beautiful.

it's not the best song or the 'only good' song on there, but it's a great song.

Enema

hey good joke. real original, cause like, enemas go in your asshole! wow, i can't believe someone could be so clever on the internet

>I think I missed something
>But I'm not sure what
>In the middle of the vortex

Attached: 1461648247298.jpg (770x487, 36K)