*waves a stick*

*waves a stick*

Attached: asxzeawq.jpg (1000x563, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUGL5uZDSc8
benjaminzander.org/videos/interpretation-beethoven-symphony-no-5-in-c-minor-mvt-i/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*earns millons*
yeah, such is life.

>doesn't sing
>doesn't play an instrument
>won't even face the audience
absolute shit tier frontman

t. never played in an orchestra

basedgod here

They are literally the drummer of an orchestra. Funnily enough all the instrumentalists who are veteran musicians and read sheet music and tempo are still too dumb to follow rhythm.

lol

Yea Forums orchestra when

youtube.com/watch?v=KUGL5uZDSc8

underrated

>classical retards will unironically defend this

I don't think we have enough people.

When Yea Forums starts learning to actually read sheet music and play instruments lol

*makes mouth sounds*

Attached: ariana-grande-performing-in-kansas-city-february-2015_5.jpg (1280x1920, 244K)

absolutely everyone in orchestra hates this fucker

I have noticed this too, it's absolutely abysmal how little groove these people can have.

WTF, why is this shit allowed, she's obviously cashing from paedo bucks and telling young girls:"hey come with me, and do the same"

Watch Ben Zander's videos and you'll get it. I've watched everyone of his interpretation classes and they're intriguing ss fuck despite not knowing half the pieces.

Let's see how they do without him

ahhh yes, my favourite conductor
pierro scaruffi

Besides organists, conductors are some of the most talented and intelligent musicians around within the classical sphere.

Watch this video and if you still think conductors are unimportant then I don't know what to say.
benjaminzander.org/videos/interpretation-beethoven-symphony-no-5-in-c-minor-mvt-i/