Idk any person irl who have the same (or similar) taste in music as I do and it drives me crazzzy

idk any person irl who have the same (or similar) taste in music as I do and it drives me crazzzy.

Attached: split_ending_explained.jpg (825x464, 32K)

You are 12

You're a million

trust me your taste probably isn't that special.

Do you have a chart or a last.fm you can post.

Why do you need ppl to like the music u like?

maybe joe does

Who’s Joe???

None of my close friends have the same or similar taste as me but they totally understand my feelings for some of it. Thats all you need, if you can explain your feelings in words then they will be able to relate to it more easily

I got my Trap Rap obsessed friend into Slayer, The Specials, GG Allin, Charles Manson, Cypress Hill and Sonic Youth but I can't get him into any instrumental shit. Not Aphex Twin, not Wagner nothing AAAAAAAH

I can safely say my only two friends do not have the same taste as me. I've made the mistake of showing them music I like many times.

I can't explain fucking anything in words.

I didn't said that, retard
no
I want to have conversations about the music I like. That's all.

welcome to the club

Attached: hiromi.jpg (211x239, 6K)

What kind of music do you like? Siberian Deathcore rap?

it gets boring fast
>yo bro u heard this
>yeah man

What are your top 5 favorite albums then?

I don't mind that but I wish that people here were into something other than fucking reggaeton man. Don't even live in South America.

>MBDTF
>Raditude
>A crow looked at me
>WWAFAWDWG
>LOVELESS

nice bait man

I like some of Yea Forumscore, some stuff Yea Forums don't care about, it's not special. the problem is that people don't even know about Radiohead in the shithole where I live.

living in a small town is absolute hell, faggots

I don't know anyone that has a music taste so obscure. Give yourself a pat on the back for that.

>ok esse, what music you maybe i let you in the hood.

Attached: 1549220693839.jpg (731x1024, 246K)

>charles manson
... what

This

you in