Why does Varg, a convicted murderer, have legions of fanboys while Euronymous has virtually no sympathizers?

Why does Varg, a convicted murderer, have legions of fanboys while Euronymous has virtually no sympathizers?

Attached: [email protected] (642x361, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mjay2Lmj9C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought they were the same person

Because Anonymous was a pAedo commie.

personality is everything in this life. a convicted killer can have legions of fans if he comes across like a cool relatable guy

Because Mayhem went to shit

He wasn't a real ass nigga

Maybe Euronymous would have had more sympathizers if he had not died
Also, loads of Varg's sympathizers come from him latching on the racist WN meme. Musically all his albums are good up to Hliðskjálf though, I'll give him that

Because he lost, varg won, wich side do you choose? The dead dude? Didn't think so

Just to add, Varg wouldn't have had as much sympathizers had he not murdered Euronymous. A lot of edgelords were seduced by that.
Actually, maybe the whole lot of black metal wouldn't have become as popular if it wasn't because of the murder. Or maybe yes... The church burnings were already shocking enough

It's mainly because Euronymous is seen as a poser. Factoring in some of the shitty stuff that he did like commercializing Dead's death and trying to take credit for the church burnings, he ended up being relatively unpopular in the NBM community. Even though Varg's a douchenugget he's still responsible for creating the atmospheric black metal genre, while Euronymous didn't really leave much of an individual mark.

>The dead dude?
You mean the guy who invented a new genre and was then killed like a dog? Why would choose his crazy racist murdered over him?

actually yes, Dead was a cooler guy than either

Because white "people" are all psychopaths with zero empathy.

Everyone involved with that scene needs to die. I don't care how old they are now. They need to die for even being apart of that shit.

seems like you're edgy enough to fit right in there though

Cringe

Because Mayhem sucks Burzum master race ftw

euronymous was a manlet edgelord who thought communism was the most evil thing imaginable
he legitimately cheered when his best friend killed himself and used it as a publicity stunt
varg is a lot of things but none of that

I sympathize with Euronymous. His vision of what black metal is aligns with me more than varg.

What happened to Varg's YouTube channel?

Euro was just all talk

With dead dude i meant euro

Cancelled.

Black metal and varg suck

da joos but unironically

>invented a new genre
Except he didn't. He was an autistic metal fan boy who took metal way too seriously. There were other bands playing that style of music before Mayhem.
Mayhem are literally a cover band who started playing originals, and they've been riding on the success of a couple good demo tapes and one mediocre album for 25 years.
Darkthrone and Burzum were the true innovators in Norwegian black metal.

some user posted all of vargs videos care to have a link for them

That's a shame. Is he active anywhere else these days?

Private companies are allowed to delete the content of users who use their platform for shit they don't agree with/shit that fucks up their ad revenue.
If you're going about spouting blatant Nazi shit you're gonna get banned.
If you really have to do that shit, just fucking dogwhistle, plenty of far right YouTubers dogwhistle really obviously and nothing happens to them. Just say it's a clown world and we need to remove the degeneracy from society or some shit.

Pretty sure he has an account on the "free speech alternative" of YouTube.
Don't know what the name is but it's probably pretty easy to find.

>blatant Nazi shit
cringe

>not liking degeneracy makes you a nazi

Everyone apart from westerners btfo

This
Getting upset about vargs shit getting taken down from YouTube is mentally retarded and onions. Especially /pol/ who I thought were libertarian, but apparently are just redditors

I'm gonna try and get it taken down

Good luck with that fag

just dilate bro

You've missed my point. I'm not even talking about this from a political standpoint this is just common sense.
If you're literally talking about disliking the Jews on a mainstream platform, you're gonna get banned.
If you want to talk about disliking the Jews on a mainstream platform, then you need to change your language to make it more ambiguous. If he talks about, for example, the clown world and removing degeneracy from society and bringing back Western values, it sounds like nothing from the outside but his fans will know exactly what it really means because of context. Plenty of YouTubers do this and don't get banned. Varg got banned because he stated his views explicitly which obviously breaks YouTube's terms of service/fucks with their ad revenue and gives them a legitimate reason to ban him.

By "free speech alternative" I mean "Nazi alternative". It's basically the YouTube equivalent to Gab or Voat or whatever.
So na he can stay there.

because varg makes good music, this is after all

Euro was a faggot that liked to make big threats. Varg was too autistic to understand he was full of hot air.

bit chute
kill yourself you absolute fag

Varg hates western values. It's the alt right gang with muh western values that are given a platform by media co's. That's why they removed varg because he exposes them.

>Especially /pol/ who I thought were libertarian
/pol/ hasn't been libertarian for years

>It's the alt right gang with muh western values that are given a platform by media co's

Because they're using terms like "western values" to hide their power level. Varg, on the other hand, is not.
I don't know why I'm explaining this because you know exactly what I mean.

>while Euronymous has virtually no sympathizers
He literally invented norwegian black metal.

Nah you're missing the point.

memes aside:
mayhem is bad, burzum is good

Charisma.

Private companies are allowed to make their rules as strict as you want.
If you smoke in a nice hotel room, you'll probably get kicked out. If you put a sock on the fire alarm and open the windows, though, you might just be able to get away with it.
If you make content blatantly attacking Jews/blacks/whatever on a mainstream Internet platform you're probably gonna get kicked off. If you disguise your language and dogwhistle a little, you might just be able to get away with it.

Attached: file.png (360x346, 131K)

>There were other bands playing that style of music before Mayhem.
Name two then.

Let’ find out!

Saw mayhem live the other day, they sucked

Celtic Frost, Sarcofago, Bathory, and Sepultura.
Deathcrush wasn't exactly new or radical in 1987, and it doesn't really represent the sound that we would come to know as Norwegian black metal. Darkthrone were far more innovative than Mayhem.

BECAUSE EURONYMOUS WAS A POSER FAGGOT

Varg wins over Euro, but Dead killed himself. Dead killed Dead dead. It doesn't get any more metal than this. Also Pelle a cute.

Attached: mayhem - kvltwaii.jpg (788x907, 420K)

Attached: BM history lesson.jpg (800x528, 112K)

Why is black metal so gay?

gay as in "happy"

Attached: Mr Dead.jpg (600x491, 38K)

This is actually pretty accurate. The entire history of black metal in a single image lmao

Attached: tard.png (500x474, 208K)

fuck off and kill yourself, tripfaggot

It's black metal, retard. Might makes right. Hail Satan.

What you got against people being happy faggot?

Attached: dead in a box.jpg (423x336, 30K)

>Celtic Frost, Sarcofago, Bathory, and Sepultura.
Are you kidding me? Except maybe for Bathory, and that's stretching it, none of those bands sound like Mayhem or even second wave black metal at all. First wave "black metal" is a misnomer in the first place, it's not black metal. As for Darkthrone, if Mayhem didn't exist they probably would have never got around to record A Blaze In The Northern Sky.

cute isn't gay you pleb

Shoah'd.

Why are you telling me that?

Attached: 1276715944018.jpg (368x250, 17K)

Not only that, but I can't really find any places where people will talk highly of how euronymous was as a person now, especially from people in that scene, only what he did.

>forgetting about Root and Master's Ritual

Meanwhile when people talk about Dead, despite making him sound as if he were an incredibly difficult person, there is a sense of respect there. Maybe they think Oystein had a choice but Pelle was just born screwed up... who knows.

Reminder that brazilian Black Metal is elite

Mayhem literally started as a Venom/Celtic Frost cover band. They took their band name from the Venom song "Mayhem With Mercy" (as most cover bands do with the band they're covering) and they took all of their band names from Hellhammer song titles, including Messiah, Maniac, and Euronynous.
Their first show was made up entirely of cover songs, without a single original. They are LITERALLY a first wave black metal trubute band who started writing originals.
youtu.be/mjay2Lmj9C8

The winners write history, naturally varg survived and he's the only vocal point

Euronymous was just some guy that got killed even tho he also was kind of innovative in the black metal genre

When people talk about Pelle, I get a sense of "He was a nice dude who kept to himself, but was really fucked up, wish he would've been around longer."
The vibe I get from Euronymous was "Talented guitarist, but an asshole to work with, don't really miss him honestly." especially if you watch Once Upon a Time in Norway

Snorre recorded the first known 2nd wave demo in 1989 for Stigma Diabolicumm and later Grymyrk, which contains some riffs he wrote before Live in Leipzig.
He is also credited in De mysteriis dom Sathanas as songwriter.

I can't tell you how much I want to scoop the brains and mush out of the Rothschilds and their children by hand

Varg was/is handsome & based, while Euronymous was an ugly faggot who is dead.

People generally like attractive people more than unattractive people