Why the fuck does thom yorke look so old

Isn't this guy 50? why the fuck does he look like hes 70? Don't get me wrong, I love thom's work but he looks like hes out to get me..

Attached: wtf.png (240x266, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2013/feb/23/thom-yorke-radiohead-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a depressive alcoholic

daddy :3
I'm wondering if his pubes are reddish..

he’s a creep

Is that a serious question my dude? Could be any number of factors. Genetics, stress, his behaviors, lack of care, substance abuse, etc

he looks worse than Rob Halford and Rob is like 20 years older than him

I mean, yea I was hoping someone could give me some insight on why his genes are bad, or whether hes been abusing drugs or other factors.

mother fucker look at Ringo Starr. that BEHEMOTH looks younger than his own son.

ok, but this? his teeth? this is entirely on him.

Attached: TEETH.png (367x435, 144K)

BUT THEN LOOK AT THIS, THIS MAN WAS A FUCKING GOD. He looks so amazing

Attached: kpopnigga.jpg (770x1014, 94K)

From what I've known, none of the Radiohead members do hard drugs. Alcohol maybe yes.

he's always looked like shit

cute

disagree. Looks handsome when he was younger.
but.. TSSS that height..

he cute

I always found it hilarious how quickly he aged, he went from qt-indeh-boy-next-door to YARR MATEY I'M A GRAMPA YE LANDLUBBER basically overnight

Attached: thomas yorkshire and the aging process.jpg (648x872, 100K)

More like 2003-2016

Attached: 1538443830667.jpg (667x659, 77K)

They, or maybe someone close to them, literally claimed they went to the 2007 Grammys on shrooms

He's vegan

I can't comment on the first one but that second pic has definitely been around longer than 3 years. Here's an article from 2013 that used it:
theguardian.com/music/2013/feb/23/thom-yorke-radiohead-interview

has thom ever done drugs? he always strikes me as someone who has only ever done wine and cigarettes and tried a joint at a party once but threw up due to anxiety

hes high on crack constantly

tkol thom was peak comfy thom and then after that he just became a decrepit scraggly guy. can't take amsp seriously because of it

Attached: ThomYorke08ON280311-4.jpg (800x600, 103K)

Doesn't he have a hot af girlfriend?

the cancer patient? yea.

Since when did shrooms become hard drugs? I thought weed, shrooms, lsd are in the same category

Yup

Attached: awcyi7regqt88te.jpg (400x600, 36K)

based

OH SHIT HE DOES. HOT ITALIAN WIFE

Young Thom was cute. But Punished Thom is kino af.

Attached: thom yorke.png (837x999, 973K)

Nigga is clinically depressed.

shrooms and lsd are hard drugs

hes just ugly dude, it ain that deep

Maybe, for pussies

>guy is old
>"why does he look old?"

he aged very quickly after the first Atoms For Peace tour
wouldn't be surprised if Flea got him doing hard shit and that's why. I remember reading rumours that during that period he embraced the "rockstar lifestyle" for the first time and cheated on his wife.

Maybe if you go off of dea scheduling but not in reality.

my nigga he's British

This

Attached: Daydreaming.png (1180x842, 918K)

anglo genes are by far the worst european genes

honestly he stresses about global warming too much. not healthy.

>50 year old Virgin Thom looks like he's 60
>50 year old Chad Steven looks like he's in mid 30s

Attached: 1200px-Steven-Wilson-2016.jpg (1199x766, 103K)

He looks rather acrid.

Judging from comments from some of the members they almost certainly went into the woods and dropped acid in preparation to make TKOL

Thom was pretty open about being straight edge most of the time (other than legal substances)

is it just me, or does he look like Maynard in this pic? He also has/had a model-tier wife

For me? It's Kid A Thom

Attached: nF6ztb7.jpg (3988x2340, 850K)

meanwhile Greenwood is a literal vampire

Attached: jonnyBKF1.jpg (1053x700, 67K)

this, lack of B12
probably why he has to resort to pre-programmed electronics

Brett Anderson has been addicted to both heroin and crack, is older, and looks better now than Thom does, so it's not just anglo genes

king of limbs thom doesn't look too bad

LP9 actually looks like 70 year-old John Wick

Honestly his current look is pretty based. His only better look was when he dressed like a hipster and had a bowler hat.

First pic is from 2003
Thom had longer hair in 2007

>he looks like he's out to get me

he is

Probably HTTT or AMSP Thom

The In Rainbows picture is from between IR and TKOL. Actual IR was his best.

Attached: EF0BD64A-84EA-4CCF-9575-9E2D612A4A29.jpg (668x850, 127K)

based

Attached: 2ab85e1986ea6d41d6b7c2f0dba8000f.jpg (1082x1030, 164K)

this is disrespectful towards his late wife. what a fucking scumbag holy shit

Explain

too bad prog sucks

He couldn't have made Kid A if he didn't...

Attached: thom-yorke-Reuters.jpg (640x480, 26K)

look at ringo and keanu. ringo is like 30 years older than him and looks like hes 32

hasnt aged a day in his fucking life

OP here, Pablo Honey, maybe HTTT has got to be my favorite thom.

Do you think he cheated on his wife and did drugs, that'd be pretty sad..

Cheating on his wife is almost a given honestly, and just hope it wasn't when she had cancer.

still, atleast he dedicated the ok computer reissue to her

That would be fucked up

Im doing some research on it, I'll keep you boys updated

Not as much as Radiogay

Faghead

PH Thom is the best
what a cutie

>He's vegan

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 1.23.52 PM.png (1014x416, 61K)

I mean older than his age you fucking idiot. He doesnt look his age is what I'm getting at.

Thom is 50 and vegatarian
Rich Roll (pic related) is 52 and vegan

who looks like they're in better shape?

Attached: 90dd40f650492c82ffe44e10e7626439.jpg (768x622, 44K)

Dental are largely genetic too, especially teeth alignment. Avoid the sugar though. And I swear my teeth feel better after eating sardines. Eat you deens!

sardines are great except the fact that they have tiny ass bones everywhere and you have to chew real good to not get a bone lodged in your throat

Thom Yorke almost certainly heavily abused drugs during the 90s.
Honestly I'm pretty impressed by how squeaky clean Radiohead have managed to keep their public image. Only U2 have them beat in that respect. No recorded excesses, no public breakdowns, just a rumor here and there.

They have almost no impact on your body. Alcohol is a hard drug, and I'm guessing thom consumes a good amount.

Nah man, just buy the small ones. The bones are so soft you won't even notice them.

Thomas’s probably done acid once

Drank a lot when he was younger circa the Bends my guess but probably a glass of wine a day tier since then

>those

You say "Not today thank you".

Attached: preview.jpg (563x844, 34K)

Drug addict, lives in England, vegan.

He is clearly a heavy drinker and has been forever, but yeah, they have managed to never have any public scandals. Reminds me of how even REM got busted for drunk and abusive behaviour. Peter Buck assaulted a stewardess with a yogurt jej

bump

I think Thom did fuck lots in the 90s and then now hes old, so he settled for hot italian wife.
I mean I just dont get it if he married someone for 20+ years and then couple months later goes to hot Italian bitch, thats a little suspicious in my eyes.

Planet Telex was recorded while Thom was drunk on the floor

I think Thom and Rachel had broken it off for quite awhile before the public had been aware of it. Honestly I don't think we'll ever know the full story so it's pretty hard to judge anyone.

He looked 55 in that photo. That was like 8 years ago. Dude aged like crazy post-HTTT. No hate towards him, he's amazing. But I feel like considering his wealth and (I'm presuming) intelligence one would think that he would be looking into ways to age better/healthier.

I'm certain the guy had cheated.. I mean come on.

Yeah they separated for like 3 years before she died

>thom yorke
he's an alcoholic. all alcos end up looking like this.

get out of my head