Why does it look like

Why does it look like
blood and cum on this?

Attached: 5AA20F10-41DC-4358-8146-6345733A5D32.jpg (700x709, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VoQHRyh03_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, I mean, it is called load.

you're living on it.

it is blood and cum isn’t it?

Yeah, cows blood and the artists cum

It‘s cliff‘s blood and james‘ cum. Metallica is actually the godfather band of mayhem.

If I remember correctly, Load is semen and blood, while Re-Load is urine and blood.

That about sums up the quality of the music, too.

Why didn't they just use shit because that's what the album is

What a meme opinion. It's arguably one of their best albums if you're not a narrow minded trash fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=VoQHRyh03_8

Load isnt that bad

Defending Load is also a meme you dopey fuck.

So tell me what you dislike about it without mentioning their previous albums.

Load is not one of their best albums. However, I do like the Load album. Lars changing how his drums sound was not that great either. However, the album has a special place in my heart when I was in high school.

load is the weakest shit any band put out. mama said lmao. what a fraud of aband.

Look, if you don't like Load, I get it. There are only a few songs I like from that album. However, they are musically talented from their first 4 albums. James hetfield just wanted to try different shit.

It's not even a bad song per se. I'd rather they experiment with newer things then stay with the cringy high school angst shit for their entire career like Slayer.

you're not going to get anything different unless you listen to christian metal albums like this.

>pic related.
>inb4 its christian eww

Attached: saviour machine saviour machine album.jpg (355x327, 15K)

load sucks ass, shit the fuck up loser

load is shit and this guy is just a nostalgia fag, yeah i get you made your homework listening to until it sleeps and it was like wooo creepy video.

but its bad. metallica is a bad band, get over it.

Dude that album is fucking TEDIOUS. It's braindead trailer trash music. It SUCKS. Fuck their previous albums, I don't like Load for the same reason I don't like fuckin Nickelback, Godsmack, Three Doors Down, any of that shit. It's trash. Like, goddamn, the 90s had so much good rock and your pick is fucking "IT AINT MY BIIIIIIITCHAAAAAA OH YEAH!" Fuck yourself.