When you see my dad

when you see my dad
Tell him I slit his throat in this dream I had

Attached: IMG_20190627_004214.jpg (720x908, 182K)

Why do people pretend to care about deaths which in no way affect them?

eminem is a fag who hasn't released a good album in like 15+ years

To get clicks and $

hmm.

First Etika and now Eminem's father?

Fuck man, people are dropping like flies this summer.

Attached: ohgodwhy.png (1500x1440, 132K)

>first (irrelevant person) and now (irrelevant person)?
>2011 cringy rage comic reaction pic

stop posting.

I wonder how he feels. Was it worth it? Was it worth not seeing your father when he said all he wanted was "a hug." Not money, nor fame, but a hug.

xD LOOK HOW EDGY I R !!!!!!

Did Eminem really say this embarrassing ass line and he's still respected by anyone? What an absolute edge-lord.

Source?

you took the bait imbecile

>i was pretending to be retarded

ok bro

nigga that was his first album when he was at his peak edge. And although a bit overboard, the line is justified if you know that his dad left him when he was like 2 years old

Not really.
Would you care if I told you my father was dead? No. Would you pretend to care? No.
Look how edgy you are.

that wasn't even me. i just saw you take obvious fucking bait and i just had to let you know. i'm just doing you a favor bro!!

>knowing who Etika is
>caring about Etika
you're a fuckin zoomer, you were in diapers when we were using rage comics unironically. please kys

Have sex.

Here's an excerpt, just look up "Eminem's father's letter to Eminem" or something. He paid newspapers to display it for him or something to make it public.

Attached: IMG_5585.jpg (640x893, 186K)

>Eminem ignored this so he could keep riding on the slim shady character with daddy issues to make a ton of money
he knew he'd look like a bitch if he forgave his father after talking all that shit.

:'(

you are retarded. This letter by his dad was published after Eminem was already an established name and had released his famed sslp and mmlp. He clearly didn't care about his son more than he did fame.
Eminem had attempted to contact his father when he was still a child/teenager, who went by the name Bruce, and wrote him letters that came back to him as ‘return to sender’. So much love huh?

rip lil peep...

Attached: trollface.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Only trap defenders and MAGAfags hate Kamikaze

>can't into empathy
how is life as a sociopath?

Dude looks like Walter White with long hair.

Hating your dad is a huge part of liking Eminem's music, it seems. I knew this guy who used to throw parties now and then. Everyone knew that he'd had a rough childhood and that his dad was a huge asshole.

His parties were great except for the fact that he'd have like the same ten Eminem songs on repeat blasting the whole night. We tried to talk him into changing the music, but he could not be made to see the issue. When someone finally wrestled the remote from him to change the music, he got noticeably irritated abd started to pout. Eventually we just stopped having parties at his house.

I think you're missing the point. An album consisting almost solely of complaining about your last album and it's reception isn't a rewarding listening experience. Sure, the beats, flows, and lyrics are better, but the content is terrible.

Attached: F039C6DF-02C8-422C-8BA7-611EF2E489BF-837-000001048B9F9649.jpg (564x1024, 58K)

He destroyed Soundcloud rappers so good enough for me. The Trump whinefest was just mandatory business everyone's required to do whether they want to or not.