Anybody else interested in some genre that RYM calls "deconstructed club"...

Anybody else interested in some genre that RYM calls "deconstructed club". Its a pretty retarded genre name but I can't stop listening to arca, coucou chloe and 100 gecs. Was just hoping to try and get some recommendations

Attached: R-8004426-1453308531-8122.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/1281750271/playlist/6kWRaxbUxT3b750uM0ZrNf?si=Ku0ltMCERW69nkg_PakOtg
youtu.be/S3d763Yy3lw
youtube.com/watch?v=0A449YxUY_8
youtube.com/watch?v=9RkCFSTNyVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the genre name sucks and doesnt fit any of the sounds at all. in fact a lot of stuff under that banner doesnt all fit together

listen to lotic, sd laika, kamixlo, and opn

kill yourself

Amnesia Scanner - Another Life
You might also like Blank Banshee's new EP, Metamorphosis

Attached: as_anotherlife.jpg (1200x1200, 740K)

good post

Made a playlist on that genre that somehow got heaps of followers, it has heaps of shit you'd like if your into arca and sophie or whatever

open.spotify.com/user/1281750271/playlist/6kWRaxbUxT3b750uM0ZrNf?si=Ku0ltMCERW69nkg_PakOtg

Kamixlo is fukin great. Haven't found anybody else that's into him too

Dont b mean...

More Prog-Electronic but still most of you would still love it.

Also PAN records catalog

Attached: 8F038399-E9DC-43D3-86DF-A463E573C1D8.jpg (1440x1440, 387K)

seconded, this album rules and their debut ep is pretty sick too

if youre listening to anything other than laika you're fucking up

mutants title track alone puts him to shame

Based

he already did it better in 2012
youtu.be/S3d763Yy3lw

i like arca [especially &&&&& mixtape] but i think his production for fka twigs is his best
youtube.com/watch?v=0A449YxUY_8

god tier shit

Attached: 1553942675912.jpg (145x145, 3K)

i mean her

that sounds nothing like mutant

Honestly sophie and iglooghost isn’t exactly deconstructed club, but same type of appeal

big fan of the genre, i didn't realise it was all united under one name until i saw it on rym. WWWINGS, Kamixlo, Kai Whiston, Sega Bodega, Toxe, Amnesia Scanner, doon kanda, sd laika, Jam City, Lotic, to name a few.

Start with this one :)

Attached: bitch got a penis.png (300x300, 56K)

BASED, havent seen anyone else mention wwwings on this board before wtf
youtube.com/watch?v=9RkCFSTNyVk

Deconstructed Club is a pretty cringe term that RYM created, but I think it may describe ARCA, Andy Stott and some SOPHIE accurately. Why they labelled 100 keks as DC is a mystery to me. Nothing in common with ARCA

i feel like deconstructed club is more to reference postmodern dance/electronic music but oh my god way too broad of an umbrella and also a dogshit pretentious name anyway

SWAN MEAT

what is this. i see it everyday and haven't been bothered to look into it or ask

I wanna know too

whos got a penis?

mutant by arca