Eric André just dropped aoty Yea Forums

Eric André just dropped aoty Yea Forums

blarf.bandcamp.com/releases

Attached: 83791F6A-7184-40F3-9B7D-0BAF28D7DF45.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirstseed.bandcamp.com/album/eric-andre-the-first-seed-blarf
pitchfork.com/news/blarfwho-denies-he-is-actually-eric-andreannounces-new-album-on-stones-throw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who

eh, I prefer Dante Soho - Glass Palace desu

Attached: Dante Soho - Glass Palace.jpg (640x638, 69K)

this but unironically

the eric andre show was funny but eric himself is fucking gay

not being ironic

Badass Bullshit Benjamin Buttons Butthole Assassin’s is legit one of my fav songs of the year

learn to use the fucking board properly, retard

ah but this is a thread about blarf, faggot

wow

Is this really Eric Andre ?

shill your shitty bandcamp in the proper thread retard
fuck i hate retards

it's music? i was expecting it to be a comedy album, guess he did study music though

>it’s music?
Well it’s definitely made of music...

Attached: 6f70fc58dc3cc5e552d7fe1d9f41643b.jpg (509x536, 16K)

you can try to meme like a retard if you want to, but the fact remains you are acting like a newfag

>complains about thread
>keeps bumping it

Someone show me it’s really him

music^2

thefirstseed.bandcamp.com/album/eric-andre-the-first-seed-blarf it's a possibility

check any of his social media or any publication

Well I just listened to it and it’s pretty shitty. Not memorable. Probably wishes he could do what FlyLo does

pitchfork.com/news/blarfwho-denies-he-is-actually-eric-andreannounces-new-album-on-stones-throw/

my man you're a fucking poser and a newfag retard

>newfag doesnt know what goes in all fields
time to fuck off kid, go get some tendies from your mom

>implying anyone cares

the first song is allright, but then the rest of the album blows. wow looks like eric andre found out how to sample, how innovative

hehe upboat :)

I didn't imply that, I just proved thats it not some rando shilling his music and you decided to be a dirty projector newfag lmao

you didnt prove anything except that you have run out of argument and need to resort to ad hom.
nice one

my man you're resorting to the "hurr duur you used ad hom" after being completely wrong and using ad hom in every post

you honestly can't be that stupid

dont be so sure
and move your shilling to the proper thread

fucking loooooooooooooooool
it isn't shilling, this album was released by Stones Throw, an established label who in no way would waste time to promote an album by shillposting on Yea Forums

just cause its a bandcamp link doesn't mean shit

op wanted a discussion about it, but what he got was a presumptuous retard trying to mod a thread and me dunking on you nonstop out of boredom

Attached: freesmells.jpg (602x815, 51K)

WTF its literally deathgrips x avalanches

>op wanted a discussion about it
I think this sums it up

>me dunking on you nonstop out of boredom
its good that you have a high opinion of yourself. gold star. go get tendies
the music is shit, i listened out of boredom and anyone posting this garbage is either shilling or trolling. which are you?

i didn't say that there was much to discuss about it, its definitely eric just memeing

im trolling you, retard

>im trolling you, retard
Most Eric Andre thing to say lmao

ok kid

Attached: pretending.jpg (349x642, 40K)

thats right you saw right through me, like the epic debate master (not a dirty projector) you are
it is I, Eric Andre
also what is 2016? tendies? haven't seen that word on Yea Forums in a hot ass minute
you meant

that single was so one-note, its like "my first experimental music". was kinda excited for this but after that i dont think im gonna listen

nope dumbass, I got the one i meant to

hi, op here. not really my aoty, but i do fuck with the first song and the 12 minute one. just wanted to share this meme gem

you sound angry pal, have you tried closing the tab and researching breathing exercises?

kek

I've been a fan of the show and this album has no right to be this solid.

he did study music at berkley. that doesnt mean he'll definitely make good music, ofc, but it helps

>hurr now I claim he mad
right on schedule

if deathgrips are the eric andre of music what is eric andres music

Why are death grips the Eric André of music because there’s a black guy and he’s funny to you?
That’s fucked up user