Weezer? Yes, I am a big fan. How did you know?

>Weezer? Yes, I am a big fan. How did you know?

Attached: 1491992872770.jpg (600x615, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNnESfsyYG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Life changing. I think that's the best way to really describe it, I don't think any other album has helped me through so many awful times, whenever I'm going through a hard time, I immediately turn to Pinkerton. It's is an album I love to death. Whenever I think about it or talk about it, I can never detach myself from it and the way I feel about it. There's no way I could ever look at it objectively or criticise it in any way. Before it, you had The Blue Album. Which is an absolutely brilliant album, but it's not Pinkerton. This is by far their best. I think most people know that Weezer went to absolute shit after Pinkerton, and I don't really think it's worth talking about but they've been utterly embarrassing and pathetic on every album since. Some think they just got old and lost inspiration, others think they're actually trying to be bad in an attempt to troll. But I don't really care. It really doesn't matter when they were once so good and they made an album that means so much to me. Pinkerton is the most personal thing Rivers ever did. The reception this album originally got was somewhat scathing, it was only in retrospect people saw its brilliance. When it first came out way back in 1996 it was an album that divided fans and it was an album the press hated. When people give a piece of themselves in a moment of honesty, I think it's a beautiful thing - especially in art. So when a musician and songwriter writes something so personal and artistically on another level to anything else they've ever done in their life, for it to be trashed and ridiculed must be a horrible thing, especially when you've given something as wonderful as Pinkerton. Rivers himself hates the album, and his quote sums up the album quite nicely - "It's like getting really drunk at a party and spilling your guts in front of everyone and feeling incredibly great and cathartic about it, and then waking up the next morning and realizing what a complete fool you made of yourself."

Attached: 1539886879034.png (644x800, 15K)

Yikes.

> He doesn’t like Weezer
> Too much of a low-IQ beta to understand River’s genius

How does it feel to have this little testosterone? Red Album Rivers would like a word.

Attached: 9E3DC8E8-6C19-4AD7-A2C9-EE263930F849.png (970x1024, 779K)

>Weezer covering Toto!

Attached: 13728638263.jpg (647x740, 54K)

what a sad life you must have

Why yes, I think Weezer is alright, however I think Raditude is a modern rock masterpiece.

Attached: gigachad.png (680x760, 191K)

weezer is cringe but rivers is based.

>Toto covering Weezer
youtube.com/watch?v=NNnESfsyYG0

Attached: 61.png (680x788, 117K)

Literally the other way around
Also Pat is the most based member in Weezer

gay

>

Attached: 1553356826517.png (753x960, 29K)

>/pol/ memes

yeah we don't do that here man

I guarantee this board's opinion on Weezer will do a complete 180 because of just one spammer. It's so ridiculously malleable by shitpost. same thing happened with Aphex

gotta do higher effort spam than le epic sōy meme

nobody who genuinely appreciates music doesn't like pinkerton or the blue album.

wut

>what a sad life you must have

Attached: 1559314678421.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Wojakposter genocide can't come soon enough.

Weezer makes me sad, they've got a good bit of good stuff and it confuses me why they've got so many misses

>nobody who genuinely appreciates music doesn't like
This is your brain on Weezer.

Yea Forums hates richard now? lol

Does this represent zoomers or zoomers who want to be boomers

Howdy

What's with these homies dissing my girl?

kino

not at all. weezer is boring, derivative rock with predictable song structures and weak riffs and leads. Rivers is a calculating genius who is out of touch with reality and continuously disappoints his idiot fans. Rivers is infinitely more interesting as a person than as a musician. Pinkerton is a shitty album but the context surrounding it and Rivers is what makes it interesting. Musically it is boring as fuck

but he's a Libertarian

For us, it's The Teal Album.

Attached: 1560464498699.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

i know so many softbois who like Weezer, i don't want to admit to not liking them for fear of hurting their feelings. live and let live, ya know.

weezer kick ass desu