Hey user!

>hey user!
>i see you're scrolling through your music library again
>are you looking for something to listen to?
>you know, you could always listen to me!
>i swear its been so long...
what do you say to Pink Floyd's 1973 album The Dark Side of the Moon?

Attached: dark side of the moon.jpg (1447x1281, 134K)

Never listened to it never will

always have listened to it always will

Flink Poyd

I'll listen to Us and Them until the end and thats it, rest is a meme.

I usually listen to it a few times a year. I like it a lot but its not my favorite Floyd album. I'd go for Meddle, Wish You Were Here or Animals first.

listen to any colour you like twice, get reminded of meddle, proceed to listen to meddle

i'm going to listen to the final cut

Attached: rog cute smiley 9.jpg (320x466, 31K)

oh gee this album really well received, i'll just give it my best go to not listen to it because i'm really different

based post

shit bruv, i just put the record on right as I scrolled by this, ya caught me

filthy watersheep

Ya, but I'm out of weed right now.
I pick up this Thursday, how about then?

more like flink poyd lmao owned

Attached: 1548521305999.png (240x221, 80K)

based

Isnt there a WoW npc named fink poyd? a goblin in the peninsula if i remember.

Not Flink Poyd, Floyd Pinkus.

I just listened to this fucking album like 2 weeks ago, the fuck do you mean by so long?

Also I doubt anyone cares but for whatever reason Pink Floyd have an insanely low number of high resolution (24bit/44.1khz+) remasters. Only DSOTM, WYWH, The Division Bell, The Endless River, AHM (quadrophonic only) and Meddle (sounds like fucking dogshit) have 24bit remasters. Even obscure bands like Gentle Giant have 24bit remasters on the majority of their albums. It’s pretty crazy to me honestly.

You listen once, you like it.
You listen twice, you start singing.
You listen the third time, you question why you skip more than half the album.
You listen the fourth time, you just go for Breathe and comeback home warm bones by fire.
You listen fifth time, you already saying goodbye.
You listen Sixth, after moving it from the recycle bin cuz one of your friends wanted to listen.
Seventh time? Fuck your Money shit garbage album 1st without Syd and it's felt everywhere, some Roger Rabbit diggin' shit holes and touching the synth randomly with his dick.

Based

Based and bluepilled schizoposter

AND HOLD ON TO THE DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEam

I listened to it back in December, it's a 10/10 album, but I absolutely raped the replay value of it when I first started listening to Pink Floyd so I'm still cleansing myself from that