Michael Jackson died today, 10 years ago

Feels like yesterday. Where were you?

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=BuLKp2YCeI4

Attached: Bad-Tour-pic-michael-jackson-35660602-432-500.jpg (432x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c3Qs41aETO4
youtu.be/IcNamirwTaY
youtube.com/watch?v=EsKSOBehGQc
youtube.com/watch?v=rzQ-cQ02SAg
youtube.com/watch?v=0RuAlyNclck
quora.com/Was-Michael-Jackson-really-a-pedophile
youtube.com/watch?v=oo4u_P_R0p4
youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP Michael. I know you're dancing and singing in Heaven now.

Not mourning a child molester.

I was posting on Yea Forums in this very room, kill me please.

lrn2catalog fuckhead
alleged, you fuckhead

I wish the kikes didn’t destroy him. He was perfect there. There will never be another like him.

Attached: 21BD3F91-7422-4775-BDFD-F31147960BA5.jpg (2550x1519, 1002K)

Based douchebag

They made him molest kids?

i hope he is suffering where ever his soul maybe. NI

I was listening to him this morning and didn't realize today was June 25; he's an artist I truly admire. Also, fuck Conrad Murray.

I never have a favourite song or album of his. It’s constantly shifting.

youtu.be/c3Qs41aETO4

Attached: E1107A40-6731-4D14-A523-8E6F1B68BF55.jpg (675x1200, 228K)

Don’t take the bait.

Bad era was definitely his peak. Early 90s is when he got addicted to painkillers.

Attached: 0D5A5061-3ACC-46B9-8D23-165CB4B6922C.jpg (309x411, 36K)

What are your three favorite MJ songs? For me, it's:
>Man in the Mirror
>Stranger in Moscow
>Childhood

He deserved it

>Another Part Of Me (especially live)
>Workin Day And Night
>P.Y.T.
Very hard to choose.

I don’t like later sad songs very much. Even though they are good they depress me. Really don’t like Invincible. That album still had more hits, while being his biggest flop, than most big artists ever have, though.

1.They Don't Care About Us
2.Who Is It
3.Smooth Criminal

I remember crying the entire day. The greatest to ever do it and no one will ever come fucking close.

youtu.be/IcNamirwTaY

Attached: C7EBD04A-76E3-4A84-9A7A-E7CE732FD895.jpg (490x750, 105K)

It’s so hard to chose but the most consistent 3 are

1. I Wanna Be Where You Are
2. Wanna be Startin Somethin
3. Human nature

Something wrong
I hold my head

I worked at walmart a few years after high school and on my break I walked to a dunkin donuts for iced coffee and saw the news on their tv. used to chain smoke and I stood outside just staring at that tv in disbelief. I don't even like MJ but it just didn't seem real somebody of his stature just fucking died

Man in the mirror
They don't care about us
Wanna be startin' something

hope he rots in hell, child molesting cunt

that's horrific

F

Yikes, keep this kind of posr for reddit, will ya ?

Do you think in Heaven people forget about Jesus and just flock to Michael?

Gone too soon

Attached: mj.png (652x584, 720K)

apology for poor english

when were you when mike jack dies?

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

‘Mick is kill’

‘no’

Satanist pig. Enjoy burning.

i was in his basement

my mom was driving me to my soccer game and the news came on the radio that he died

Playing wow, questing in Zangarmarsh. Fuck, those were the days.

>why of course I don’t believe MJ molested those kids, how can you tell

Attached: 59C2D38A-394F-4B97-9AD6-7B05FD3FDBE8.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

Blessed post

Attached: 1501608549038.jpg (658x508, 143K)

Quads of truth

based

Attached: 1551827889889.jpg (306x478, 38K)

The Way You Make Me Feel
Smooth Criminal
Wanna Be Startin' Something

I was at the changing rooms at the swimming pool. My mother called me and told me(she's a music journalist) I started laughing quietly in disbelief. I often respond with laughter to such bad news as someone's death. Couldn't believe it.

>I often respond with laughter to such bad news as someone's death
Wtf

He´s the joker.

I was shitposting on Yea Forums and then I came over to Yea Forums
here's a relic I saved when I visited

Attached: 1245976992882.png (750x366, 171K)

man MJ was /fa/ as fuck

based

>Feels like yesterday.

does it really tho

Attached: 1419442949887.jpg (320x201, 10K)

I remember it vividly as fuck because it was right before I took a vacation in new york and he was all over tv for weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=EsKSOBehGQc

you cant watch this and then tell me he didnt do it

If he were still alive, his boyfriend would be celebrating his birth 10 years ago.

>only 38 replies in like 6 hours
>zero people calling him the n word

farewell Yea Forums, you lived a long and happy life.

Watching the news about it on my old crt tv I had in my room being like who dis bc I was like 9 lmao
My only knowledge of him was ewww pedo but like I tried listening to his stuff right after and I got like obsessed for a bit lol

Talentless clown for the NPC masses and probably a child molester too.
S

based

pedo scum, fuck mj

Based and true

>Feels like yesterday. Where were you?

posting on Yea Forums of course

Here's a ten-year old meme from that day

Attached: 1275985138818.jpg (345x538, 24K)

he's not really dead you know

>Where were you?
literally in the exact same place i am right now

i think i need to die too this is depressing

>hated da joos
>admired hitler
he counts as honorary aryan

Attached: based.webm (480x360, 110K)

Quads of truth. Some kike documentary comes out and immediately every hops on the #bandwagon

>XSCAPE

Attached: 1519930234833.png (214x236, 6K)

this genuinely made me utter out a little, "Oh my god..."
i am 19 years old right now.
i was in elementary school when this man died, user.

i was in neverland...

He lives in a society

Posting my favorite MJ story. This is from John Van Nest, mixing engineer on HIStory.

(1/2)

>My most memorable session was the day we recorded The Notorious B.I.G. for his rap on «This Time Around». There I was, standing in a room with Dallas, Biggie and Michael. I’ll never forget it.

>It was kinda like this. Michael used to call people to ask them to participate on albums. It was interesting knowing that nearly anyone on the planet would come to the phone if it were Michael calling. Anyway, I heard rumors that B.I.G. was going to come, and I was excited about that! I knew that I would be the one to record that, as I had recorded nearly all of that tune, «This Time Around».

>So, Dallas and I were expecting him any minute, and pretty much on time, Notorious strolls in. He was quite an imposing figure when he walked in, as he was quite popular at the time. I had no idea what to expect from him in terms of attitude, but he seemed nice when he walked in. No problem. But almost immediately, he blurted out, «Yo, Dallas, can I meet Mike?» To which, Dallas replied that he thought so. Biggie went on to talk about how much this opportunity meant to him, as Michael was his hero. Anyway, Dallas tells him that we’re going to lay down the rap first, so Biggie heads in the booth, we get some headphone levels and get ready to start recording.

>So, we hit the big red button (on a Sony 3348 machine), and away we go. During his first take, Dallas and I looked at each other, because it was spot on. wow. I was impressed, and so was Dallas. We listened back, and Dallas was like, «Wow, I think we got it». As I recall, we took another take for good measure, but I’m fairly certain that we ended up using the first take. So, Notorious comes in, and asks if he can meet Michael now. We sent word to the back room where Michael was working that Biggie was finished and wanted to meet him.

Attached: MJ.png (167x207, 21K)

>Simply for security, Michael’s security would enter and make sure that no one was in the room that shouldn’t be, and once that was confirmed (it was just me, Biggie and Dallas), Michael came in. Biggie nearly broke out in tears…I could tell how much this meant to him. Well, Michael could have this effect on anyone, even the most hardcore rappers! Biggie was tripping up on his words, bowing down and telling Michael how much his music had meant to him in his life. Michael was, as always, very humble and kept smiling while Biggie just went on and on how much he loved Michael. I watched Biggie just become this big butterball of a man, and it was really very sweet to witness. After all, we are all just people.

>Michael finally asked to hear what we had done, and we popped it up on the big speakers and let her go. Michael LOVED it and was excited to tell Biggie that! «Oh, let’s hear it again», I recall Michael saying, and we listened again. Michael just loved it…and thanked Biggie for coming all the way from Philadelphia. Biggie asked rather sheepishly whether he could get a photo, and Michael agreed. A shot was taken, we listened again, and Michael thanked Biggie. Michael said goodbye and stepped out, leaving Biggie standing there looking completely stunned. It will always remain a great, great memory.

Attached: JVN.png (162x204, 21K)

why'd he diddle the kids, Yea Forums?

Should you be allowed to rape children if you make good pop music?

>little kids that literally slept in the same bed as a 35 yr old man on several occasions says he fucked them
vs
>fans that say he wouldn't do it cause he was a nice guy that could sing and dance

Gee wonder who to believe...

evidently the answer is yes

Based. MJ is innocent confirmed.

>Rock With You
>Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
>The Way You Make Me Feel

>Leave Me Alone
>Billie Jean
>Stranger in Moscow

youtube.com/watch?v=rzQ-cQ02SAg
The greatest.

This is not a Gary Glitter thread tho.

this isn't even a reddit comment, this is a youtube comment

absolutely based

I can watch that and tell you
>alleged, you fuckhead

>Man in the Mirror
>PYT

Tie between:
>Human Nature/Off The Wall

What's funny is that Notorious B.I.G left lil Cease in the car when he went to the studio that day. He claimed that he didn't want lil Cease to be around Michael, but I think it's because Biggie didn't want his protege to see him fanboy in front of MJ.

>remember the time
>smooth criminal
>love never felt so good
love never felt so good because it just evokes so much nostalgia/sadness for me.

>I think it's because Biggie didn't want his protege to see him fanboy in front of MJ.
I'd say you're probably right

I do remember when everyone suddenly acted like they listened to his music.

I was in Johannesburg when I heard about it.

Crazy, man. I was looking forward to him BTFO'ing his haters with the new tour.

I cried.
Had tickets for the tour. Was gutted.

>MJ molesting kids is the bandwagon stance

Allowed by whom? You’re allowed by yourself to do anything. You are more important than everybody else.

HEE HEE

But seriously though, RIP

His fans

he's a pedo and pop music is gayyyy

i remember seeing his death on the news for months

Who cares about fans?

this shit was nuts, I don't think I've seen such a high profile death since princess diana

And this is why i don't care about pirating music.

I cried for Billy Mays

The victims? His notoriety is what allowed him to continue abusing children for so long. If he were a nobody he would have been locked up after the first kid.

I was getting dressed for a martial arts class when one of the other students said, "Hey did you hear Michael Jackson died?" Very unexpected. Kind of a shame he's become just a shitposting meme to millennials and zoomers in their gay little culture war on here.

Attached: 5bad0e8c1f00002e0122858f.jpg (500x313, 27K)

what a dumb zoomer you are

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuAlyNclck
Fuck I miss the 90's.

>'victims'

Where was my forgiveness?
Why was I completely shunned?
Oh, it's because I wasn't popular enough to get away with it. If only I had more fans...

Attached: GG.jpg (634x735, 113K)

quora.com/Was-Michael-Jackson-really-a-pedophile

youtube.com/watch?v=oo4u_P_R0p4

youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU

Same, kind of crazy.

That cringe track is a criticism of the media. Latoya is his own sister outing his pederasty when Jordan Chandler came forward.
>What 35 yr old man lays in bed with a little boy for a month without ever leaving the room?
Hmmm

I remember clearly that I came back from new york, got a hair cut, and then got my first pet ever on the same day. it was a great day. i didnt care that he died to be honest.

P E D O

Michael was genuinely a nice dude and was humble to the core. I also wonder what song Biggie was recording and why that iconic photo is nowhere to be found.

We will always love you Michael

RIP to the King.