WHY DON'T YOU KIDS LIKE THE TOOL?

WHY DON'T YOU KIDS LIKE THE TOOL?

Attached: 1490852478589.jpg (2618x1710, 853K)

puscifer is better

what's there to like? they were cool when they were actually still making music

The music is monotonous and the guy's voice is tedious and the lyrical content and imagery is rote excremental shock value nonsense and xtreme corniness.

DUUUUUDEE DMT LMAO

Soft rock drone fest

DUDE ALEX GREY LMAO
DUDE BILL HICKS LMAO

Oh gosh don't get me started on Alex Grey and 'visionary art'.

And I'm pretty disdainful of DMT and its aesthetics in general. That whole culture is fucking pathetic and conspiracy theory-tier aesthetically. Of course this extends to everything about Burning Man, that pile of dogshit.

I have so much contempt for the types of people who think that merely having a tattoo or putting edgy imagery in something has any substance or artistic value in itself. Whoaaaa man we named the song after penises and rape and poop!

There was so much empty shock and emptiness that quickly became a commercial cliche in the early 00s and just revealed as a complete joke by the 10s. The only value now is as a post-ironic joke or meme.

empty shock and *edginess *in the 90s*

Does anyone in Tool even have a tattoo

new album will be ass
old people cant write good music especially in this industry

the sky reflects me older
older than it seems

Attached: icantasteit - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.png (1844x890, 12K)

who is alex grey?

cool beans

>Shock value
Nigga what

Attached: 1546796081202.jpg (578x700, 36K)

There's always one every thread

Attached: MatthewPerryfat6.jpg (475x653, 66K)

i love tool

I AM JUST A WORTHLESS LIAR
I AM JUST AN IMBECILE

you dislike it because it's popular but more people like listening to it than whatever hipster crap you hold as "real music" and unlike the jungle plague it's not because it's forced on people

PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE!!!!!
unironically

Attached: 3439bf3.jpg (640x469, 53K)

I've been to their show couple days ago and bass fucking flooded everything, it was terrible. Alice in Chains was supporting them though and they were great.

I don't care what you guys say My shadow is such a great song and there's heaps more

Attached: 3D4DA15800000578-4250586-image-a-8_1487797720918.jpg (634x694, 106K)