Why did he freak out

Why did he freak out

Attached: 400.jpg (572x400, 166K)

Someone said he looked like Kurt Cobain

He was a creep

weak minded manlet

barely contained mantel rage.
that goodness he learned to channel it productively, or we would all be toast by now

Wouldn't you?

No. I have good mental health

kid a is the greatest album of the 21. century

A pig in a cage on antibiotics

tummy ache

i dont know. he was on tv, be humble. its not like he was told by friends and family that he was schizophrenic while his hopes and dreams got paved over by the passage of time and competition. its not like everybody stole everything he did until he was left a shell of what he once was. he wasnt fucking left hopeless and lost after his old heroes threw him under the cultural bus. he wasnt stalked 24/7 and told he was worthless until he believed them. he had a band and wasnt alone. honestly he shoulda just sang his song but he freaked out and is a legend i love this guy lmao

anyway

suck my fucking dick

Bro, you need to chill

he went cray because he a #yolo man

bro, you need to lick my taint then get in position cause imma bust on your forehead

The 21st century started on January 1 2001 and Kid A came out in 2000.
You fucked up boi.

Dude wtf?!

He was a weirdo

What the hell was he doing there?

He didn't belong there

Have sex

poor b8, but Radiohead is unironical shit

because he was obviously trying to replicate kurt cobain hence the striped shirt, the hair and the angst

This read like a typical reddit comment thread

FAT

UGLY

and why be all jumpy and 'ouh.-oooh- anyone can pley guitar', do you have to be so up my face? get a life brit, shit on fucking zeppelin if are so edgy

DEAD

>He

"I'm from Oxford AAAGH Grunge! Roads! The BBC! Zig and Zag, The big brerakfast!" .gif

This a read this comment and I much cringe.

he wanted to be Jim Morrison

he wanted sex from mtv spring break thots but they went for the football jock
this inspired ok computer

He was camera shy.