Art hoe ghosts me after going on a date that went really well and having talked for three weeks prior

>Art hoe ghosts me after going on a date that went really well and having talked for three weeks prior

Music for this feel? Why do Tinder bitches do this?

Attached: 6B7A3130-B45F-4203-8846-D407DE24BFDB.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-06/sfpa-fcd061719.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

be chad or don't be at all, you will learn this soon enough

tim heidecker - i am a cuck

Get off Tinder user, just focus on bettering yourself and making money

Tinder has honestly been so damaging to this generation. Before it came around, I felt that people were more open about their feelings, and that even shorter-term periods of dating ended with at least some degree of closure.
I find other dating apps to bit better, such as Bumble or Hinge. But yeah, do just work on yourself and stop asking people out who you know are only halfway compatible. Shit sucks, ik

I was chad though I’m actually starting to think I might have acted like a pretentious dick but she was being pretentious too so I was going with the vibes. Shes a feminist so I was starting to think of instances where I might have instilled my “patriarchal” power

you sound like a fucking autist m8 I'm not surprised

if she's a ghoster you wouldn't want to be with her anyway, being intimate with insecure people is asking for trouble

did your arms look like cigarettes, small truck?

lol of course you think its "feminism" and not being an autist.

>art hoe
>tinder
Gee I wonder what could have gone wrong.

let me give you a huge piece of advice: uninstall tinder.
i hate how it fucked with my brain for a 4 year period, and this is coming from someone who actually got laid/hook ups from it.
You will not be the 0.2% of people who actually find their spouse or long term partner off of it.
It will be be a continuous cycle of finding half way interesting people that stick around for a month or two tops then either you or her will simply not respond. It is soulless.

Attached: 1517427468871.jpg (465x465, 90K)

Yeah this, same in my experience

wtf OP? same thing is happening to me right now

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Same. Only places I've ever found love was at work and school. The places where you aren't looking.

pretty much. but what can a man do? how i'm suposed to meet girls?

yall trying to date the same art hoe? she's clearly seeing who will break first and offer to buy her things.... leave her and her urbanoutfitters-wearing-crosley-record-player using ass.

be chad

wherever you can meet any sorts of people

typical frogposters

i know it can be hard once you leave college and enter the adult world.
you have to adapt to this by being a little more open to dynamic situations in which you can possible meet a partner.
it will be different for each person based off their lifestyles, but for me its usually meeting people at venues and talking before/after the music.
if you have a decent friend pool, try to always go to an event/house party they are having, there will usually be some mutual friends there you haven't met yet.

this nigga lookin for a relationship on a hookup app
Smash in that night or don't at all scrub

She probably realized you were talking out of your ass.

I'm not insecure and I still ghost people because it's convenient.

Tinder hoes do this all the time. Aparently lots of women find it fun to go on dates even though they aren't interested in actually having a boyfriend. Personally I don't understand it.

You’re part of the problem, kill yourself

*ignored*

There isn't a problem here other than your self-esteem.

This.

Had a similar situation myself. Thought that the date going well meant we'd definitely see each other again, but then she unmatched me the next morning. Just gotta move on. Sorry, user.

It's not difficult to get. Dating is fun. Having a boyfriend is restrictive.

>thought that the date went well
Thought wrong.

i mean if you're not ready to settle down or be in a relationship but still wanna enjoy spending time with someone else (romantically, casually, or otherwise), it's perfect

>date that went really well
did you fuck? did you even kiss?

Using tinder was your first mistake user
Going on a date with a feminist art hoe was your second

Well, obviously.

>Dating is fun.
no it isnt. its a means to an end. a chore. only a brainless roastie would thing "dating is fun".

what difference does it make? not like you'll ever find real love anyway

Attached: trainor.gif (854x480, 3.86M)

>means to an end
Getting married? Because marriage is suicide.
Dating is fun, it's when people put the most effort to please you, invite you for lunch/dinner, get to have passionate sex, and so on.

>Getting married?
lol no. a relationship.

A relationship is the means to a marriage using your stupid logic.

>Dating is fun, it's when people put the most effort to please you, invite you for lunch/dinner, get to have passionate sex, and so on.
all false. the most passionate sex is when you know the person, how can you have passion, which is a very complex emotion, only nurtured by time and accumulated memories, with someone you just saw today?

no, youre just braindead.

Well, I have a boyfriend, but the best sex I have had has always been with strangers. Passion comes from spontaneity.

Relationships are dating are the same thing. The ends to get married, or a way to get pleasure from.

>2019
>thinking women want relationships

lol sorry but you were born at the wrong time if you want a relationship

The app's purpose is hooking up, not a relationship lol

you have it all wrong, and have a comprehension of life and emotions of a toddler and about ankle deep.

So what I'm getting from this thread is women are only good for sex and I should reinstall tinder with that in mind and fuck bitches

You're exactly the type of person OP should avoid if he wants a relationship

>women are only good for sex
other men are better at this. but roasties cant even cook or do housechores anymore, so theyre at peak useless state historically.

People who insult without argumenting only do so because they know they are wrong but don't know how to prove otherwise.

I know. So? People like OP still buy me dinner and lunch, so I'm fine.

Sex is good at least.

>I know. So? People like OP still buy me dinner and lunch, so I'm fine.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-06/sfpa-fcd061719.php
People with your mentality are more likely to be psychopathic and narcissistic. Reevaluate your decisions, and understand that your actions are emotionally manipulative. There is no excuse.

Thottimus prime spotted. Niggatron attacking. PEW PEW PEW BOOM BOOSH BAM

Attached: 0e8.png (923x713, 16K)

exactly. our grandma’s were the last good gen of woman

I'm not psychopathic not narcissistic, although I do have traits from both. Even if I were, what about them? I wouldn't let labels restrict me, so I will keep doing what I'm doing.

lol

They aren't just labels, they're attitudes that effect your own wellbeing and the trust of those around you. Imagine if everyone behaved in such a way, which I believe is unfortunately only becoming more common - people would develop mentalities that certain groups of people are inherently deceptive and negative to society as a whole, i.e. sexism, racism, xenophobia, etc.
When other people don't trust you, it affects your own psyche. You develop complexes that devalue your own character, believing that you don't bring anything positive to the world as a whole. It's socially destructive and psychologically harmful.

You're going to feel terrible once you grow up and smart people will also start to avoid you once they understand what you're doing. Unfortunately you will probably find people to take advantage of in the future but I hope that you will meet someone who treats you equally badly.

I'm happy as I am now, so again, I don't care about those labels.

Once I grow up how old? I'm already doing pretty well on my own. And people never catch up to what I'm doing, why would they when we have just met? If someone treats me bad (and it has happened) I just ignore them, and if that doesn't work, then there are other ways.

give it more time, if the traits are strong enough you will burn bridges with people close to you and will no longer be "fine" with your behavior.
t. person with a mood disorder who burnt some bridges

do we even have mods on this board

>Once I grow up how old? I'm already doing pretty well on my own. And people never catch up to what I'm doing, why would they when we have just met?

this post makes you seem young as fuck

>tinder

that's why

>And people never catch up to what I'm doing, why would they when we have just met?
See, this is the point. We've reached a point where people generally have some degree of trust in strangers of all walks of life, and this is a very new phenomenon historically speaking. You're abusing it. Keep behaving this way, and you'll see a resurgence in negative attitudes towards women and work to erode the progress feminists have made over the last century. You need look no further than this website to see it beginning.

the only issue is that it's damaging for the self.

one day you're gonna wake up riddled with guilt and realize you're alone

>he doesnt know

this thread is being trolled by a 19 year old gril from tinder who thinks she is a mastermind for ghosting idiots

because you’re a fucking frog poster

lol forreal.
could imagine when shes in her late twenties and wanting a real relationship and wondering why she has massive commitment issues and mentally pushes men away.

But I don't have a mood disorder. I have healthy relationships with my friends, so I don't have to worry about burning those bridges. Honestly, it sounds like you are just projecting here.

At least I'm not underaged, unlike you.

>dating people for fun instead of seeking a relationship on a hookups app is what will make society crumble
Cool.

People have been telling me that for years already. I guess I'm not like them. I rarely feel guilt, and I'm not concerned about being lonely.
I'm just enjoying life while you are missing out.

I'm not saying I'm a mistermind literally anyone can get free meals from tinder lol

I don't want a real relationship. I'm fine with being single. I already have a boyfriend anyways.

not saying you have a mood disorder.
i am saying if those negative traits manifest themselves continually for a long enough time, they will actually have a real impact on your life.
i get it, getting free shit from people is nice.
i used to get girls to buy me drinks on tinder by pretending i just switched jobs and subtly hinting i was low on cash.
but eventually the behavior gets old.
how old are you?

that's some high level cope
>mlady didn't reply
>well she's missed out and will die a spinster
>tips

I thought people just used Tinder for murder and organ trade.

You have the rest of your life to meet these people again in some unexpected circumstances. The more people you make dislike and distrust you the more you harm your own future. If one of these people happens to be a friend of your friend, rumors might start spreading in your core group of friends as well making people trust you even less, especially if you have ever exhibited this sort of behavior among them. Most likely some of your friends are already keeping a distance to you but you're just too stupid to notice it.

You seem like a typical young adult, lots of people are selfish assholes at that age.

so you have a boyfriend and you still go on tinder dates just to get men to buy you meals?
lmao

>>dating people for fun instead of seeking a relationship on a hookups app is what will make society crumble
Ghosting isn't fun. Manipulating people into giving you free meals isn't fun. Feigning interest in others isn't fun. It's a series of lies to yourself and to others that attempt to become close to you. It's a cycle that extends beyond intentional behavior, and will soon begin to affect your outlook on interaction with everyone you know, if it hasn't already.
>I'm not saying I'm a mistermind literally anyone can get free meals from tinder lol
Women.

show me your bare chest

teenage mastermind
warrants a haiku for your
untreated bpd

Those traits have never really had a negative impact in my life.
And true getting free meals isn't that exciting, but dating people in general is, it's just that relationships are lame.

I don't make people dislike me other than randos from tinder (who only really know I ghosted them). I'm not stupid.
If a rumor starts u can just say the date didn't go well and be done with it. Plausible deniability.
And no, I'm still friends with high school and college friends, but good try.

I don't do it for the meals, I just think that dating is fun.

It IS fun though. I am having fun, at least.

bend over its big bubba here im about to get my dubba in yo subba muthafucka

I'm not bpd in the slightest. If anything I'm closer to schizoid.

that's why: you're literally still a child

you don't obviously just understand what people are trying to tell you, have fun once shit hits the fan

self diagnosis
is the last refuge of the
differently abled

>tfw i got a lot matches on tinder but i never talk to any girl
idk, my ego is satisfied knowing that some 8/10 arthoe finds me qt.

you are cute user

>It IS fun though. I am having fun, at least.
You know what we call people that have fun at the expense of others? Psychopaths. There we go.

Hubba bubba said the bubba subba in yo dubba git in my cell now and drop tha soap you faggots bitches and bastards

I don't care. Labels are stupid.

I do know what you are trying to tell me, I'm just telling you that
1) I'm smart enough to avoid the negative consequences of my actions
2) Those negative consequences don't bother me on the first place
It's a win situation for me.

I have friends with bpd. It's absolutely nothing like how I am.

I'm just dating people for fun lmao
You guys love to take things out of proportion.

tha fuckin shit now in I don't wanna in tha master show

mmuthfuckin shit OH dodododoooodooo doo oo doo oooh yeah WOOOOOO meow emeow meow

advice for the young
there is such a thing as
negative attention

stachaim night

muthafucin fuck motherucking shit master show

in tha gangster shir I jump in the pool with hopes of sex

bitch bitch bithc mooooooooo

I THINK LABELS ARE STUPID THEREFORE THEY DON'T APPLY TO ME

I AM A GENIUS, TIME FOR MY NIGHTLY FREE MEAL

*untreated mental illness intensifies*

>1) I'm smart enough to avoid the negative consequences of my actions

oh boy

>doesn't provide substantive responses
>fixation on 'labels,' separating language from from psychology
>mental barriers between ego and action
You're dull, privileged, and you need to do some psychadelics

UNMATCH IRON JAW
GHOSTED DUDE CRIES FOR MORE
I LIKE FOOD I AM NOT A WHORE
21ST CENTURY SCHIZOID CHICK

modern people are fucking stupid and dating/hookup apps only make things worse

bumping my post to
hopefully reach your good sense
there is time to grow

I'm just dating for fun. It's good to socialize sometimes. Hooking up as well. Pretty healthy.

Hey, as long as I'm happy, why should I care about those labels?

I have been at this for around 6 years already. Still waiting for those negative consequences to fold out.

I have already done some psychedelics. I prefer being sober however. The only drug I take "regularly" is alcohol with friends.

lol, i love that kanye song xd

you misread my post
it is in reference to
your posting in thread

how can you not get that it's not just the act of ghosting that's the problem here

I do get it. I even explicitly said I date for fun. I know you guys don't like that, but I do like it, so I will keep doing it.

you didn't get it

>insults are just labels
>diagnoses are just labels
>questionable behavior is just a label
>I'm not a label
>I dont care about labels
>what is a label?
>you can't label me
>I am not a label
>words are simply labels
>thoughts are just labels
>label
>label
>I am a label
>label me
>degrade me daddy
>label me with your food and juicy cock
>I'm a piece of shit, but that's just a label
>my life is but a label
>the world is merely labels
>I dont care about these labels

i didn't think it was possible for even Yea Forums to get trolled by an asperger with poor boundaries and insecurity

but here we are

Elaborate then.
>inb4 no I won't
Then you are just looking for excuses to try to put me down based on nothing.

>degrade me daddy
This but unironically.
But seriously though, the point is that as long as you are happy you shouldn't care about random strangers on the internet think.

That's everyday on here.

You’re suppose to fuck them not date them retard. Kys

this thread is a great example of why you shouldn't date art hoes

>if you have a decent friend pool
it hurts

>having talked three weeks prior
text or irl?

just one last question before i ghost this thread (hehehe)
does your bf know you still date for fun, if so, does he care?

She smelled a Chad nearby. That's just how thots work.

Attached: 1478659732181.jpg (1280x960, 156K)

Eminem - Kim

Holy Shit where the fuck are the mods?

I'm not an art hoe. I do like the style though. I just look like an average shy girl on the outside. I wouldn't mind changing my look however.

:P

get therapy please

i'm gonna take that as a no, he isn't aware.
you really sound in denial of how manipulative you are.
social media and dating apps have made so many of us into uncaring assholes, i'm not even mad at you because youre just a random on the internet. i'm just mad at modern CuLtUrE, man.

What for? If I'm already happy, I don't need therapy.

I'm not representative of this part of modern culture. I do know the kind of people you mean, but ky approach versus theirs is very different.
Also, nah, he does know.

>Elaborate then.

You seem like an asshole. I won't continue this further.

Only to the extent that I date for fun. You are exaggerating.

You kys I invited her over to my place to have sex but she wanted to meet up at a park instead

Sounds reasonable on her part. Meeting with strangers out of the public is a terrible idea. If she likes you she will go from the park to your place.

10/10 incel bait

Tinder is the Twitter of dating.

are there really people who talk for weeks on tinder before meeting up? if a bitch doesn't agree to a date within the first 10 messages or so move the fuck on