Only good rapper post 00s, who disrespected the following bitches with zero consequences

Only good rapper post 00s, who disrespected the following bitches with zero consequences
>jennifer lopes
>beyonce
>marriah carrey
>lauren hill

Based

Attached: eminem_enco.jpg (1000x600, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8
youtu.be/kzHnNPLWsDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kzHnNPLWsDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg
youtube.com/watch?v=rK1EN3m77Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did he shitted on Jlo, Beyonce and Lauren hill?

Said he'd fuck and impreg Jlo while she was with Puffy
Made fun of Beyonce's "pot belly" in a song
Made multiple comments about Lauren Hill in songs, mostly little jabs, but still

>all black or mixed women who would never fuck him
Wiggercel struggle

>still in denial about Em fucking Marriah
Black cope

>gets so embarrassed about being ghosted that he lies on his dick
o b s e s s e d
youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

>that song on relapse about him raping Lindsay Lohan and Brittney Spears

yeah no fuck off
youtu.be/kzHnNPLWsDQ

Eminem's response ended the whole situation once he threatened to put out recorded phone calls of her
youtube.com/watch?v=kzHnNPLWsDQ

You won't hear Marriah ever mention him again.

LOCKED IN MARIAH'S WINE CELLAR ALL I HAD FOR LUNCH
WAS RED WINE MORE RED WINE AND CAPTAIN CRUNCH

All things considered, pretty hilarious how she tried to respond to a song as funny as that. Eminem is a classic troll. She responded to a humorous song that poked a little fun at her then got the real Shady rage after.

based

eminem is one of the most mid-tier rappers ever being hyped up for the color of his skin. he has maybe 5 good songs that are listenable today

>Made fun of Beyonce's "pot belly" in a song
literally what pot-belly? not even a fan, but her belly is tight.

>for the color of his skin
How to tell a racist black 101
And here's how to despell them
Vanilla Ice, Kid Rock, Snow, ICP, House Of Pain, Everlast, Beastie Boys, MC Serch, Paul Wall, Lil Wyte, Haystak, Bubba Sparx etc etc etc....none of which reached or sold Eminem levels or got to his level of hype, relevance, or credibility. Neither has any modern mayo boy like Asher Roth, Flowboys, Mack Miller, Macklemore, MGK, Yelawolf, Upchurch etc etc....they're all niche artists who had a one hit wonder or not even that much

>>for the color of his skin
yes for the color of his skin he admitted it himself
youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg

It helped him cross over to pop audiences the way he did, but being white doesn't = anything else he has, otherwise every white rapper would be at an equal position, which is what you're arguing, that being white = an automatic ticket to being a top tier rapper regardless of skill.

Fuck off back to the nation of Islam, and fuck you for trying to steal Arab shit too, get your own "culture".

>muh white man the real oppressed
shut up redneck

salty nigger itt

I'm an Arab so my neck can't get red, it only tans when I've been out too long, but okay black nigger. Get a fucking life and an identity that doesn't revolve around race. Eminem is a GOAT, nothing will ever change this.

Attached: eminem.gif (400x225, 973K)

>but being white doesn't = anything else he has
you're right about that so ill name more criticisms i have with eminem

>his music sucks complete ass and is horrorcore garbage
some of the stuff that is actually salvagable is because eminem tuned down the cringeworthy lyrics and stuck to a theme and because of dr dre's production which helped him immensely at the time he rose up.
>his rapping ability is NOT THAT GOOD. LISTEN TO MORE RAP MUSIC.
>claims to be the best at beefs but hasn't gone up against a truly good rapper who had any notoriety. >inb4 Ja rule, ja fucking washed eminem so bad em needed 50 and busta rhymes to reply then made lame ass bully.
>no real influence on the current state of hip hop despite being the biggest artist besides a few cringeworthy artists today, which says a lot of what his style comprises of.
>his discography is mostly misses and yet he's still considered a GOAT, this is absurd and straight up bias.
>responsible for bizarre for having any semblance of fame despite being one of the worst rappers alive
>no notable people on his label and has in fact stagnated and ruined people's careers after they joined his label.

>>his music sucks complete ass and is horrorcore garbage
So you don't like his content, that's exactly what most of his fans like from him. We care more about this cathartic rage than some generic street shit that was done perfectly in the 90s and never has to be done again.
>>his rapping ability is NOT THAT GOOD. LISTEN TO MORE RAP MUSIC
It really is that good.
>>claims to be the best at beefs but hasn't gone up against a truly good rapper who had any notoriety.
You must be young, because he destroyed Canibus, who now is a nobody partially because of Eminem, but at the time of their beef was looked at as basically a black equal to Eminem in terms of being a new lyrical artists in that realm of rap fans. He was highly regarded (even if he wasn't that good)
>>no real influence on the current state of hip hop
He brought horrorcore to the masses and brought angst rap to the masses, these things he did not invent, but he brought them to the biggest stage they had....and these days all the new artists are doing both. Thank Esham and ICP too for influencing Eminem. Also thank Bone Thugs, Three 6 Mafia, Geto Boys, Brotha Lynch Hung, DMX as well. It's all better than modern rap.
>>his discography is mostly misses
Recovery is the single only album he has that's pretty much agreed upon by fans and haters alike as being shit, anything else is biased opinion. You can't discount fans when doing these kind of observations, because then you're only listening to people biased in the opposite way. Middle ground says Revival was his only miss, oh and Encore, but I think most people have softened on Encore with time.
>>nothing else relevant

Well, there you go, my response.

Revival, not Recovery, he needs to stop with this RE shit.

It's a joke

Yeah he also admitted to being one of the best rappers ever. So why don't you agree to that too?

Attached: lord-jamar-phone-book-challenge-1501512043-compressed.png (596x569, 618K)

>eminem is one of the most mid-tier rappers

Attached: 532647capcom_vs_snkk.png (362x507, 192K)

Meh, only gets worse with age. 80% as corny as hopsin

As opposed to who, zoomer

Aesop rock, DOOM, outkast etc. Plenty of better shit out there

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Yeah sorry, you're a homosexual who is definitely a college kid and never came from a poor background, I can't take your opinion seriously on rap music.

>eminem is one of the most mid-tier rappers ever

Attached: 1555376733719.png (925x711, 32K)

Yeah they're all still bumping em in the hood my guy. You're very in touch

No they're not, but they are in the neighborhood two blocks away full of mixed races including whites. They're not bumping MF Doom in neither, that's exclusively for rich neighborhoods.

Nobody is listening to em in public settings anywhere lol. Goofy ass metric anyways though, demographics/airplay have pretty much nothing to do with the quality of the artist

Okay, but you listen to fake rap only listened to by soibois who go to college and never understood hip hop in the first place.

I used to tag buildings as a kid, you played Wii.

>"fake rap"
>tagging buildings
oh you're as corny as em, makes sense

Attached: isleep.jpg (600x537, 38K)

>I used to tag buildings as a kid, you played Wii.

Attached: 1555376733719.png (925x711, 19K)

>has the nerve to use anti white terms like "corny"
>admits he listes to MF Doom

Sorry, college kids will NEVER be hip hop, faggot. Hip hop is for people from lower income areas, period.

You are kind of wack tho

Good thing i'm not trying to "be hip hop" lmfao. Just listening to some fucking music buddy.
Also
>anti white terms like "corny"
What kind of trailer trash ass opinion is this

So be a spectator, not a commentator

>anti white terms like "corny"
holy shit go back to /pol/ faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=rK1EN3m77Kw

Everyone who's in or close enough to black people knows what "corny" and "cornball" really means, you just appropriate the language while living a million miles away from the ghetto. Fuck off.

kill yourself redneck

I'm Arab, my neck cannot get red it only tans. Report this post faggot. : )

Attached: Thief.png (650x920, 390K)

Redneck, logged into the anti white codeword database along with corny