Who is in the wrong here?

Who is in the wrong here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190623_082056.png (772x510, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl961zczexI
youtube.com/watch?v=BaGUTA5YHfI
youtube.com/watch?v=6AghFtt6jQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ai2qa5qQk78
youtube.com/watch?v=nccu5P5Cnzw
youtube.com/watch?v=UuSKQ51SYCI
youtube.com/watch?v=SHc4gVQiIeI
youtube.com/watch?v=5VN8fkUzGUM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_5mLhGdUyc
youtube.com/watch?v=IZEqybyQAtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Noel is shit while Liam is /ourguy/

Still salty as ever Noel

You both suck, faggot, fuck off

It probably was Liam really because he went mental because he couldn't advertise his clothes shop for free in the Oasis program. But then that's probably not the full story either because Noel probably took more money out of the band which is going to cause tension. But, Liam's last two albums and all the hard work he put into touring have shown that Liam can do it by himself and has sort of put Noel on the back foot now. Because Noel's albums are different. Brothers split up all the time my Dad didn't see his brother for twenty years. Funny because Liam has really good music, why would he want Oasis back? Maybe it's less hard work? Perhaps he can't perform some Oasis songs? It's like Pink Floyd and Roger Waters. I'm glad they're both older than me.

Go drink your söy somewhere else fag

Oasis was literally the most important thing in the world to Liam.

Yeah, well I used to own a pristine 1965 Volkwagen beetle lowered at the front end with brms and a twin carbed brand new engine and I don't anymore so that's just too bad isn't it?

>liamfag
>projects soi on other user
Checks out

They're both retarded.

simple as

Attached: liam.png (633x503, 71K)

>mfw the band everyone thought were chads at the time are almost totally irrelevant in 2019 while Suede, who most people thought were pussies at the time, are putting out some of the best material of their careers

But nobodies knows nor give a fuck about Suede

Suede have always had a lot of respect from the music press.

We all know this entire fiasco is all a ploy to exploit the fans. NG nad LG had planned this rivalry as a scheme for free notoriety, while securing a position on the charts once their shit band gets back together. Oasis can dry up for all I care. Washed up Beatles copycat.

Attached: gGxUexXefbOW9HWHCT_MjvgtifSHVZjUOz5coSOme1k.jpg (600x384, 36K)

what did he mean by this

>Washed up Beatles copycat
lol what are you smoking

I love it when I remember I've still got Suede dogmanstar and the debut to fully appreciate.

I missed it the first time round and I love it , I've got a lot of listenings to get out of it yet. They didn't half over rate the original guitarist (Billy summer? I don't knoe) .

obvi not what Oasis smokes

Liam still puts out some decent music

jog on

Bernard Butler. To be fair, the falling out between him and Brett Anderson was mutual. They tried to team up again for a side project years later but iirc they're too different as people for it to work even though they both respect each other as musicians more now than they did at the time. But yes, the guitar-work on Dog Man Star is incredible, almost jazz-like in places with how improvisational it is. He sticks to the chord progression but almost no two bars sound the same.

True, I guess it's more that normally when I hear them mentioned on Yea Forums they're written off as a "fags and women" band, as they say

Listen to Manipulation and tell me either of the Gallaghers have half the youthful energy left that Brett has still. This sounds like it could have come straight out of 1993.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl961zczexI

Fucking potato

And that's how overrated Bernard Butler actually was.

Attached: 35752_2.jpeg.jpg (643x755, 101K)

The media for caring about these tired old boomers

people for liking this band and their fake feud

Anyone who still cares about a one hit wonder band from 30 years ago

Attached: gallery-1464171008-screen-shot-2016-05-25-at-110813-am.jpg (320x428, 19K)

I get there's no new good rock bands in the UK and it's all a bunch of africans doing grime and club music and shit but you guys really gotta let the Oasis thing go and get a new rock band to jizz over

Well done for your two sixes and three zeros.

I think CoS' use of the word 'hilarious' is a sardonic in joke at in fact how unhilarious the Gallagher brother's feud has become. That taken to be true I think the media in this case is well aware of the lack of care almost everyone feels about the situation yet probably are editorially bound to report or are actually reporting in order to be derogatory.

I suppose if we read the article we might find out.

:/

Temples

Attached: 2014Temples_SunStructures310114.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Noel Gallagher was as good a guitarist as Bernard Butler.

the north in particular has plenty of decent new rock bands, it's just that the country (and the creative industries especially) are so London-centric nobody else gets a fair look in

youtube.com/watch?v=BaGUTA5YHfI
youtube.com/watch?v=6AghFtt6jQU
youtube.com/watch?v=ai2qa5qQk78
these just from the past year or so, if by "new" you mean the last 10-15 there's far more

yeah i remember these guys from a few years ago, pretty good
first track is some good stuff, gotta stop with the constant hype around old ass bands in your press though and get these bands some hype. oasis and AM are cool, but we need new blood

youtube.com/watch?v=nccu5P5Cnzw
youtube.com/watch?v=UuSKQ51SYCI
youtube.com/watch?v=SHc4gVQiIeI
youtube.com/watch?v=5VN8fkUzGUM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_5mLhGdUyc
youtube.com/watch?v=IZEqybyQAtU

>n your press though and get these bands some hype. oasis and AM are cool, but we need new blood
There's some sort of conspiracy going on. We can't.

"Conspiracy" implies some sort of secrecy. The British political/press class are very open about the fact they want physical media and rock music to die out- those on the left wing because of a misplaced aggression that thinks it's emblematic of older, conservative types; and those on the right wing because they want to stamp out any form of counter-culture they can't subsume into the establishment.

Plus, guitar-based acts cost so much more to produce and tour than some pop thing you can make in a DAW, the risk-averse neoliberal fucks won't take the chances they used to. I can't remember who said that the new 'trendy' A&R types from the 80s onwards are worse than the cigar-chomping fat-cat studio executives of old, but they were right. The "tastemakers" are the idiots still giving Coldplay 'Best Rock Act' at the Brit Awards even though it's been a good decade since their last record a guitar featured prominently on.

ah, money
of course

And as for what you can do, I'm afraid to say the main thing I can think of is to vote with your wallet. Most of my disposable income goes on going to gigs, buying physical releases and buying from independent retailers wherever possible. Don't buy releases that only come out on digital services. If you do already own a streaming subscription, stick tunes from up-and-coming acts like the ones I linked (or your preferred choice) on repeat every time you leave the house, and leave the sound on too 'cause I'm sure that at least some streaming services probably monitor whether the sound is muted through app permissions given how things work these days, and that's the only way they'll get ad revenue from those shitty streaming distribution contracts.

This. I've spoken to guys from a couple of my favourite bands in the UK and they've said they're literally recording albums at a loss these days and have to make enough money from touring to make up for it in addition to funding their next recording sessions. I'm pretty sure this is why Glasvegas haven't released anything since 2013 despite frequently talking about writing new material (there's other more definite examples iirc, that's just one off the top of my head).

Also don't forget how bad indie rock had become by 2009. Muddy production, uninspired graphic design and nostalgia-apeing were no match for glossy X Factor pop and the rising popularity of dubstep/EDM at the time, for most of the general public. Feels like in the last two years things have ever so slightly started to recuperate but it's going to take a long time for the bad taste to wear off.

>constant hype around old ass bands in your press though and get these bands some
BBC radio 1 is good in the evenings. Also Big Narstie had a yoof program commissioned on C4 (which I missed all of sadly), new things are about.

See what happens after Stormzy does Glastonbury.

BUMP

I don't see how it can be expensive to produce an album in this day and age, you've got more power on a computer than anyone had in a whole studio in the 80s. If youve got somewhere to practise drums, pretty much a requisite for a rock band, then you can make an album. I know from experience musicians are too lazy and nervous to actually do it but it can't be a problem for someone like glasvegas

>bumping this thread

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 117K)